• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

How do you know that your air waybill number is out and ready and how long does it take for it to arrive?

Hello guys how you all it's been a while???!!

It seems like a lot of us are current now and just waiting for 2nd news letter, medicals and interview.

Hope you all good!!

Good morning,i have an issue our visa will expire the 6th july 2013,i would like to ask you advises about which dates i have to be in USA?do i have to be there 3 weeks before the expiration date or just before the expiration of visa.please explain to me.thank you.i was thinking to leave the end of june

Good morning,i have an issue our visa will expire the 6th july 2013,i would like to ask you advises about which dates i have to be in USA?do i have to be there 3 weeks before the expiration date or just before the expiration of visa.please explain to me.thank you.i was thinking to leave the end of june

before the expiration of visa(before 6th July 2013) if possible the earlier the better before expiring of this date. Hurry up gal:)

Hello guys how you all it's been a while???!!

It seems like a lot of us are current now and just waiting for 2nd news letter, medicals and interview.

Hope you all good!!

congrats put your documents in order what an opportunity all the best:)

How do you know that your air waybill number is out and ready and how long does it take for it to arrive?

Dear xxxxx, This email is to inform you that a document has been submitted to the courier by the U.S. consular section for return to you. On average, it takes one to two business days for the package to be available. The document is being sent via the courier option you selected at registration. The air waybill tracking number for the package is12345678. You will need this number to receive your document. For additional information on the current tracking status of the document, the delivery location, or for a list of identification required to receive the document, please log into our website at http://usvisa-info.com. Please remember that you must use your passport number, date of birth, and nationality to log into the system. For your reference, the passport number we have on file is: A17xxxxxx. Your documents will be available for pick-up at: International House Ground Floor Mama Ngina Street , Nairobi, NI 00200 Note: Documents not retrieved within 20-30 days (depending on country) will be returned to the Embassy/ Consular Section. For documents belonging to minors, parents must bring a copy of the birth certificate. If the person collecting the document is not a parent, you will need a notarized power of attorney and a photocopy of the ID of legal representative issuing the letter. Changes made to the courier location after this notification, will not be processed. Sincerely, The Visa Information Service.
Then when you log in DHL they will tell you that visa is ready for picking:)

We went to apply for SSN but when they started keying in our names they found out that Me and dota's SSN had been issued already so they gave as a temporary piece of paper with the numbers and told us that we will receive the real SSN in two weeks time. Unfortunately my hubby didint get so we will receive his in two weeks together with ours. With this i was able to enroll my dota in elementary school and also i got my Texas ID so am now a Texas lady officially. I am going to see what immunization is needed for my dota before she gets enrolled because they just called to say that there are some immunization that she needs to get.
Please do so so that I can know my dear.

Tuko pamoja:cool::cool:.

Checked mine half an hour ago...zero:p:p

Izhw??

We'l be laughing about this when everything is all done. It's like moving from a boiling pot full of githeri to a frying pan! This experience is exhilarating but equally fun like a game of chess. Let's enjoy the ride and not overly stress about it... I know this is hard though.. :cool:" quickly checking on the 2nl":cool:

Behold the return of..................................Obeez, yeah that's the kind of effect a bulletin that spells " you are now current" has. Congs Obeez and all plus Ekk and all those who had successful interviews.

Today's Devotion

In Habakkuk 3:17-19, the Bible says “Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls: Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

Forum members Old/New
Let us take time to pray for all those families going through tough times that they will look unto God the Author and the finisher of their faith. Let us ask God to renew their strength. If you know of such a family, I encourage you to pray for them and if possible call them and even visit them.