• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hehehe finally

Icant help it,you know the feeling of holding your breadth n wanting to breath out,but u cant,iam in that state,i hope by the end of today the anxiety should be over tukimbizane na medicals i cant wait for the hour.

Hi Pose, Kcc did not update my file. My baby who was born after the initial entry was not included may be because i did not
send the birth cert to KCC. So I was disqualified on the ground that I did not fill 'all children'

Hey guys...

Am just really curious if anyone know why Ash 2013 never got the visa....is ash around to share the story...Iv been going through some posts and saw on the list he never got a visa...

Dears,
Do you if Court and Prison Records should be provide even if I was not convicted for anything?

For DVselectee if found the below
"Applicants who have been convicted of a crime must obtain a certified copy of each court record and any prison record, regardless of the fact that he or she may have subsequently benefited from an amnesty, pardon or other act of clemency."

Does it mean of for people with convicted crimes?

Thanks

Br,

Still sleepless till i get DHL packge......God is in control....

Philippians 4:6-7 Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus. I am praying for all forum mates who will be having interviews this week, with faith nothing is impossible...

Philippians 4:6-7 Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus. I am praying for all forum mates who will be having interviews this week, with faith nothing is impossible...

How was your interview experience? If you did your interview on 11th then you should be having your visa mailed already did you check your junk mails as well? Anyway monday you will have it

Thanks Makiki.....

So far no mail. Am hoping to check junk mail then and lemmie go to my laptop latter in the day and will post a summarised experience of my interview...

Hi Guys,
I am one those guests that never posts anything. I just became current and will be having my interview in the 1st week of august....it has been exhausting waiting since the month of may 2012 to june 2013. A very big thanks to you all as i have benefited from this thread immensely.

Spoondar= Makiki (pls correct me if i am wrong makiki)