• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

After one month this what was written on our envelopes but some say its 8 weeks. I dont know whether its a must you follow it up after that duration if its a must then most of us are playing with the jabs. :D

Hope the second round of jabs is not a requirement at POE, or is it? Otherwise will on the next available flight after DHL handing me visas.

I got mine from KCCA coz it is customary marriage
Cert. For church marriage, you need to go to the
Company registry at Amamu house now called
Georgian house, they will help you.
Thanks Ash, somes on how you obtained your marriage Cert from Registra.

I got mine from KCCA coz it is customary marriage
Cert. For church marriage, you need to go to the
Company registry at Amamu house now called
Georgian house, they will help you.

Thanks Ash, will have to go to the rgistra then. Hw much did it cost u at KCCA? Gives a glimpse of what to expect.

Thanks alot for the infor about personal information. The email address i use here has nothing to do with me actually i formed it for DV lottery it doesnt even have my names and i only use it for DV questions nothing else but soon to be closed completely when am done with this forum.
Ok Kumbe unatuchuja sawa tu(so you will ditch this family its not fair gal):rolleyes:

Izhow.....do u really intend to abandon the forum??

U will most likely draw on it when on the pathway to citizenship,IVs for family members & other issues that may affect ur LPR status among other things..

or u will come up with another "handle" like "makiki reloaded" in 3 - 5 years:p:p

LOL...don't bite the hand yet:p:p.

Cheers.
POINT TAKE makiki umesikia(take note of that gal):p

I just wanted to let everybody in this group know that Makiki is a fake nick, nobody real stays behind it.

No it does not, you are correct Mr Liar.

You post in kenyan group and have you fake number AF20101, and 729 of your fake posts.

At the same time there was no interview in Nairobi with this number. Sorry, Mr Liar
Ignore this guy looks like the same guy from the previous thread

Sikutaka kumjibu kamwe, siko tayari na matusi. Kuna wale wameona visa yangu na macho so achana naye abweke tu. Infact hiyo CN nimeweka hapo haina mtu kabisa ndo sababu niliiweka kusudi mtu akitafuta hapati. Infact amepewa ONYO kali na moderator kwa hizo thread zingine.

Dont worry gal,I saw your visa b4 the interview its called in the spiritual reams b4 the physical ream. Umeiva dada ndio maana unachokozwa.Mti ulio na matunda ndio inakuwanga na vita that's why u will find stones under that tree:)

The Wolf in Sheep-skin.

A wolf was walking in the countryside. He found a sheep-skin spread on the ground. He thought, "If I wear this skin and get mixed up in the flock, the shepherd will not suspect me. At night, I will kill a stout sheep and then take him away with me".

The wolf covered himself with the sheep-skin and got mixed up with a flock of sheep. As he had expected, the shepherd took him as a sheep and shut him also in the pen. The wolf was waiting for the night.

The shepherd had a feast that night. He sent a servant to fetch a fat sheep. The servant saw the sheep-skin covered wolf by chance. That night, the guests had the wolf for supper.

MORAL : Evil thoughts have evil ends.

The Wolf in Sheep-skin.

A wolf was walking in the countryside. He found a sheep-skin spread on the ground. He thought, "If I wear this skin and get mixed up in the flock, the shepherd will not suspect me. At night, I will kill a stout sheep and then take him away with me".

The wolf covered himself with the sheep-skin and got mixed up with a flock of sheep. As he had expected, the shepherd took him as a sheep and shut him also in the pen. The wolf was waiting for the night.

The shepherd had a feast that night. He sent a servant to fetch a fat sheep. The servant saw the sheep-skin covered wolf by chance. That night, the guests had the wolf for supper.

MORAL : Evil thoughts have evil ends.

Thank you for this lesson, i love it, i love it and keep them coming

Originally Posted by Guriix
Great group, i look forward to following the advice herein in the coming month and year..

Congratulations for being among the 125K that were selected from the 12M that applied. Please feel free to start from the 1st page like we started this will help you alot. You have along way to your interview exactly 1yr from today so feel welcomed here. Which country are you from if i may ask???

Thanks, i've gone through the whole thread and hope to apply what i've learnt from others here.. Am Kenyan

SCHEDULING INTERVIEW
Hi forum members,I thank every body for building this forum to this far..not forgetting '' Mama KIKI'' you are the forum mother and we appreciate you.
concerning my AP it has been updated over 3times so far recently being this month and i believe God will act.
I received a private message from one of the members requesting how to reschedule appointment and MY response was as narrated below and any additional info is welcomed:-

ronnyblessed said:
Dear Jarmsbi,

This is Ronnyblessed a fellow 2013 DV lottery winner. I humbly request your help on rescheduling my interview. KCC scheduled me for the interview on 11th June 2013. However from the look of things I will be out of the country by then and I cannot be able to make it, besides my son is in a boarding school far away. I want to schedule the interview to August 19th 2013. Please help me on how I can reschedule. What is the procedure? What do I need to do? Please any help you will offer, I will appreciate highly.

I believe we will get the Visas by the grace of GOD.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you.
\

RESPONDED AS FOLLOWS:;:;;;;;;;;;;
Sorry for not responding to your question in time but see the answer below

Go to
-http://nairobi.usembassy.gov/immigrant_visas.html
-ON YOUR LEFT CLICK ''how to schedule or reschedule an appointment
you will get instructions on how to go about the whole process which looks as i state below:

Visit the following website http://usvisa-info.com/en-KE/selfservice/login

Click on Login.
Confirm that you have read the disclaimer information you will be taken to a page where you can enter your passport number, date of birth and nationality (country that issued your passport).
Once you've entered that information you will be taken to an Applicant Summary page.
Select "Schedule Appointment."
Select the appropriate trip purpose, then select from the following as indicated in your letter:
Scheduled by NVC --> Register for Courier, or
Schedule by NVC --> Schedule New Appointment, or
Consulate has Asked You to Schedule

NB:For your case select Schedule by NVC --> Schedule New Appointment,

Select the consular location at which your appointment has been scheduled, and click in the box on the Authorized to Schedule page
Select your DHL pickup location.
Enter your applicant’s information. Click "Submit."
Add family members and repeat as needed.
Click "Continue" on the Applicant and Family Summary page.
Select date and time of appointment(s).
Confirm each appointment.
Review appointment confirmation and applicant information.

CAUTION:
THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION BUT IT MAY HELP YOU

Considering your case number is high i cant advice you to reschedule your appointment reasons being:
1.you might not get a new appointment date because all days have been booked
2.in the event you reschedule and succeed then unfortunately you are put on Administrative process which may be 90 days or more you risk missing the whole game .

My advice is don't reschedule your interview please!!!!!!

Please join the main forum.....http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548575-Dv-2013-kenyan-selectees-report-here

you will learn more and we need each other either by questioning opinions or answers

welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
Reschedule IOM meds appointment.

hi house of winners,should i reschedule my meds appointment? and hw does one do that? ive bn calling IOM with no avail,i get a busy line tone each time i call. Please assist!

Yo welcome. I think I spent about 200,000/-. But
yours will be cheaper i guess. Check the registrars
website, Uganda Registration Service Bureau. You
can even call them.
Thanks Ash, will have to go to the rgistra then. Hw much did it cost u at KCCA? Gives a glimpse of what to expect.

Its better to email them. They reply in a short
time.
Reschedule IOM meds Itsappointment.

hi house of winners,should i reschedule my meds appointment? and hw does one do that? ive bn calling IOM with no avail,i get a busy line tone each time i call. Please assist!

Dv 2014

Case No: 2014AF00011***
Entry checked : May 02 2013
Forms sent to KCC : May 06 2013 (Aramex courier)
Forms received by KCC :
2nd NL:
Police clearance:
Medicals:
Interview:
Visa pick up:
P.O.E:

Have a question is my case number high? and when can such a number get a schedule for interview?? Kenyan!!