• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

oday's devotion

GOD’S PROMISES COME THROUGH FAITH AND PERSISTENCE
In Daniel 10:12 we read about the angel who came as a result of Daniel’s words:Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you
set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. Even though Daniel did not see any sign of the answer manifesting during all that time, it was in motion. Eventually it did come into being because Daniel never stopped praying and decreeing.

Which ones need to be repeated?

Yes, I was told the same too. Its after 8 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Karendi
Dearies,
I remember at IOM the lovely nurse telling me that after 8 weeks (or was it 13) I need to repeat two vaccines else I might have to have them in the US which will be super expensive. Was anyone else told the same?

Ash i wish u the best. im now counting days to my interview,just want to ask hw can one reach at IOM n Embassy very early lyk an hour if living very far? pls advice..

Ash i wish u the best. im now counting days to my interview,just want to ask hw can one reach at IOM n Embassy very early lyk an hour if living very far? pls advice..

For IOM 1st come first served but for the Embassy it depends what time is your interview,but its good if you reach there early.:)

oday's devotion

GOD’S PROMISES COME THROUGH FAITH AND PERSISTENCE
In Daniel 10:12 we read about the angel who came as a result of Daniel’s words:Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you
set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. Even though Daniel did not see any sign of the answer manifesting during all that time, it was in motion. Eventually it did come into being because Daniel never stopped praying and decreeing.

amen. faith and persistence

Its much cheaper outside than at the IOM coz its Ksh 2184
My question is, in the form that we are given about the vaccines it has an headline of US Department of State VACCINATION DOCUMENTATION WORKSHEET can we really do the remaining shots outside coz elsewhere its very cheap.

My question is, in the form that we are given about the vaccines it has an headline of US Department of State VACCINATION DOCUMENTATION WORKSHEET can we really do the remaining shots outside coz elsewhere its very cheap.

Please somebody answer the above question pleeeeeeeeeeeeese

i would advise you to go IOM, i wouldnt want to bet on this, the worksheet is recognised by the US government and thats why we went to IOM in the first place..my opinion though

From my understanding, the rest of the vaccines can be taken at your own time. My doctor hear told me its not required but for your own good you can complete the full dose. If you feel its eating up your savings, you can do it later. For me, i never did the follow up but my kid had i think 2 follow ups then we lost track of it.

Dear heavenly father, I thank you for you always hear me and you will never fail me. I put my faith in you as I await the results of Ash interview tomorrow. I know you will make a way for her and let her find favour in the eyes of the Consulate Officer, OH Lord. She really wants that visa so that she can give her family a better sweet life.

Amen.. The Visa is yours Ash..

Can someone collect my COGC on my behalf?? Cera i know u are collecting yours today please confirm for me..

ASH.. I know you are waiting patiently.. We are equally waiting for your victory.. The VISA is yours IJN.