• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Dear heavenly father, I thank you for you always hear me and you will never fail me. I put my faith in you as I await the results of Ash interview tomorrow. I know you will make a way for her and let her find favour in the eyes of the Consulate Officer, OH Lord. She really wants that visa so that she can give her family a better sweet life.

Amen.

oday's devotion

GOD’S PROMISES COME THROUGH FAITH AND PERSISTENCE
In Daniel 10:12 we read about the angel who came as a result of Daniel’s words:Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you
set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. Even though Daniel did not see any sign of the answer manifesting during all that time, it was in motion. Eventually it did come into being because Daniel never stopped praying and decreeing.

Amen Nickelly, Amen,Amen Amen.

Amen!
Dear heavenly father, I thank you for you always hear me and you will never fail me. I put my faith in you as I await the results of Ash interview tomorrow. I know you will make a way for her and let her find favour in the eyes of the Consulate Officer, OH Lord. She really wants that visa so that she can give her family a better sweet life.

I am so glad that JESUS loves me...JESUS loves me....JESUS loves me. I am so glad that JESUS loves me...JESUS loves even me. Ladies and gentlemen, JESUS loves you all. I pray and wish everyone success in our interviews. Remember HONESTY is very critical during the interview. I was there for a non-immigrant visa couple of weeks ago and I got it to the glory of GOD. I will be in the US shortly and then come back to prepare for my DV interview with my family which I have rescheduled because the date given is not tenable for me or any of my dependants. I know we will get it in JESUS name.

I am so glad that JESUS loves me...JESUS loves me....JESUS loves me. I am so glad that JESUS loves me...JESUS loves even me. Ladies and gentlemen, JESUS loves you all. I pray and wish everyone success in our interviews. Remember HONESTY is very critical during the interview. I was there for a non-immigrant visa couple of weeks ago and I got it to the glory of GOD. I will be in the US shortly and then come back to prepare for my DV interview with my family which I have rescheduled because the date given is not tenable for me or any of my dependants. I know we will get it in JESUS name.
Can you please tell the house how you managed to Reschedule the Interview since there website for rescheduling has no open dates yet. I have like 4 friends who really need the way forward coz they have not yet successfully secured that rescheduling. Please

DV 2014 Program: DV-2014 entrants will be able to check the status of their entries starting 12:00 noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST) on May 1, 2013 through Entrant Status Check (ESC) on the E-DV website. 12:00 noon, Eastern Standard Time is 8.00PM Eastern African Time (kenyan Time) So loads of patience as we wait for the timezones to sync....

Thank you Papa and every one in the house for your prayers. However, I didnt get the visa. Reason being that the application was incomplete. I had a baby in december 2011 after the online application. I informed KCC about this new fact. But the CO said our file was created in January 2012 and it did not include the new baby. He even showed us the KCC documents showing Jan 2012. So that was it. There were no other questions asked.

ASH.. THis is Your Day! and the Visa is yours waiting for another success strory..!!

The long wait almost coming to an end. All the best Dv 2014 entrants

DV 2014 Program: DV-2014 entrants will be able to check the status of their entries starting 12:00 noon, Eastern Standard Time (EST) on May 1, 2013 through Entrant Status Check (ESC) on the E-DV website. 12:00 noon, Eastern Standard Time is 8.00PM Eastern African Time (kenyan Time) So loads of patience as we wait for the timezones to sync....

Thank you Papa and every one in the house for your prayers. However, I didnt get the visa. Reason being that the application was incomplete. I had a baby in december 2011 after the online application. I informed KCC about this new fact. But the CO said our file was created in January 2012 and it did not include the new baby. He even showed us the KCC documents showing Jan 2012. So that was it. There were no other questions asked.

It is quiet sad that the KCC people NEVER got to add the new bundle of joy to your file But i am also getting confused how come you didnt notice because the 2NL shows all the beneficiaries. Anyway Look at the bright side of it and keep walking.

Ash dont break my heart, so whats the way forward? Are u gonna be resheduled?

I dont get it Ash..whats the way forward ? were you given any slip to provide extra documentations? it cant be denial i guess because its not your mistake..

I dont get it Ash..whats the way forward ? were you given any slip to provide extra documentations? it cant be denial i guess because its not your mistake..
I agree with you Papasan What about 2NL doesnt it show all the beneficiaries. Many questions in my mind right now

I have 3 biological kids and 2 adopted kids. Am in my own world.

You are a real wonderful lady having adopted those kids shows how good you are at heart. There is a bright future for you and the kids just keep your eyes open the opportunity will come to you. Super mom you are, Ash!! Keep shining.