• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Thanks Julianaa and makiki for welcoming me, you are so kind!
it looks like we will be current at the same time julianaa.... what a journey it has been and still is, only God can see this through to fruition. Am from nairobi right where the action is. Now let me ask the most asked question by newcomers, When am i likely to be current and when is the best time to start processing the police clearance and medicals?

Welcome again am in nairobi too the number is growing.we will be current hopefully in the next bulletin,interview most probably in july,police clearance,medicals you do them after the 2nd nl this depends on the date of the interview.medicals expire after 6months n the visa too so it is best to have the medicals two weeks before the interview.about the police cert gurus of the house should throw their 2cent.correct me where am wrong.

:D :D

LATEST DATA INFORMATION
namehome countrycase numberinterview dateoutcomep.o.e citystate
JimmaboyETHIOPIADV2013AF00001xxx01.10.2012AP 160days- SUCCESSFULAtlantaGeorgia
Mzee1917KENYADV2013AF0000278711.10.2012SUCCESSFULPhiladelphiaPennsylvania
WankinMasterKENYADV2013AF00004***16.10.2012SUCCESSFULLititzPennsylvania
Nesh422KENYADV2013AF00004***01.11.2012SUCCESSFULBaltimoreMaryland
GabamNOT KNOWNDV2013AS00004***04.03.2013APNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
JarmsbiKENYADV2013AF00012***08.01.2013APNOT KNOWNGeorgia
Lucy10RWANDADV2013AF0000222*09.01.2013APNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
Sami_1983ETHIOPIADV2013AF000148**22.01.2013APNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
MashpolKENYADV2013AF00019***28.02.2013SUCCESSFULBaltimoreMaryland
MakikiKENYADV2013AF00020***26.02.2013SUCCESSFULDallas Fort WorthTexas
Frank80GHANADV2013AF00022***14.03.2013SUCCESSFULBostonMassachusetts
JesykaKENYADV2013AF00023***04.04.2013APBostonMassachusetts
ChegeKENYADV2013AF00023***NOT YETNOT YETNOT YETMISSOURI
PapasanKENYADV2013AF00023***19.03.2013SUCCESSFULAtlantaGeorgia
My2013KENYADV2013AF00025***NOT YETNOT YETDes MoinesIowa
MjamhuriKENYA/ITALYDV2013AF00027***03.04.2013APSeattleWashington
NickellyKENYADV2013AF00028***02.04.2013SUCCESSFULCorpus ChristiTexas
Ash2013UGANDADV2013AF00029***30.04.2013NOT YETNew ArkNew Jersey
KyleXYKENYADV2013AF00029***03.04.2013SUCCESSFULNOT KNOWNAlabama
MateteUGANDADV2013AF00030***23.04.2013SUCCESSFULNew YorkNew York
KarendiKENYADV2013AF00033***23.04.2013SUCCESSFULDallasTexas
JMigwiKENYADV2013AF00035***MAY 2013NOT YETColumbusOhio
BurundiwinnerBURUNDIDV2013AF00045***1stW.06.2013NOT YETMaryland/Houston
Triple LKENYADV2013AF00045***1stW.06.2013NOT YETphoenixArizona
EmmahKENYADV2013AF00047***06.06.2013NOT YETBostonMassachusetts
DonmistyKENYADV2013AF00047***10.06.2013NOT YETBaltimoreMaryland
EkkKENYADV2013AF00050***11.06.2013NOT YETDallasTexas
Abu HamzaKENYADV2013AF00051***05.06.2013NOT YETSeattleWashington
EssietaKENYADV2013AF00051***1stW.06.2013NOT YETVirginiaNOT KNOWN
MwasKENYADV2013AF000522**NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
FomoghoKENYADV2013AF000529**10.06.2013NOT YETLittle CanadaMinnesota
RonnyblessedKENYADV2013AF00052***11.06.2013NOT YETNOT KNOWNVirginia
KarimiEvaKENYADV2013AF00054***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
CeraKENYADV2013AF00055***11.06.2013NOT YETTallahasseeFlorida
Uganda1UGANDADV2013AF00057***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
CatchmeUGANDADV2013AF00059***NOT YETNOT YETBostonMassachusetts
Jah blessNOT KNOWNDV2013AF00059***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
DiamondzKENYADV2013AF00063***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNorth Carolina
Henrica80KENYA/FINLANDDV2013AF00065***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNVirginia
MissesCAMEROONDV2013AF00066***NOT YETNOT YETLittle CanadaMinnesota
Dv-divaNOT KNOWNDV2013AF00066***NOT YETNOT YETBostonMassachusetts
t.mazZIMBAMBWEDV2013AF00067***NOT YETNOT YETDallasTexas
JosseNOT KNOWNDV2013AF00070***NOT YETNOT YETDallasTexas
FavorkbKENYADV2013AF00070***NOT YETNOT YETDenverColorado
UmbetRWANDADV2013AF00072***NOT YETNOT YETNot KnownNew York
JulianaaKENYADV2013AF00077***NOT YETNOT YETDallasTexas
SolwachUGANDADV2013AF00078***NOT YETNOT YETOverland ParkKansas
ClamaKENYADV2013AF00079***NOT YETNOT YETRaleighNorth Carolina
MahyuniKENYADV2013AF00083***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNew Jersey
MuhndemKENYADV2013AF00084***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
WanamorisUGANDADV2013AF000875**NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
EdiofeboyzUGANDADV2013AF00090***NOT YETNOT YETNashvilleTennessee
juniormirajiTANZANIADV2013AF00090***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
ObeezybKENYADV2013AF000105628NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNEW YORK

I welcome the new MEMBERs to the House of WINNERs feel good here and feel like you are a Champion already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karendi

So, I arrive at kindu 6:30hrs. Sit outside for sometime, that is until 7:30 where are are checked at the main entrance.
Thereafter we walk on this straight path and queue, you are checked your appointment letter and passport. Once cleared you go to queue 3 for major security checks. Wathc, phones, keys, laptops etc.
After, you walk into the lobby, get your no. mostly it will be a C...., and a detailed paper on the qualifications of a DV visa...you also fill in your details on a lil form and then wait. You wait for a really long time.
So...my no. was called, I walked to counter 3; got a pleasant Ethiopian lady; (it was too cold I was shivering) and she asks me three questions: ARE YOU MARRIED, EVER BEEN MARRIED AND ANY CHILDREN? All were NO. Then...she asks if am qualified as per the instructions on the paper I took earlier. So YES, i hand in my KCSE cert and copy, my birth cert. and copy and police certificate (no copy) and walk outside and wait.
After like 30 minutes my name is called to counter 5; for biometrics...then I am told to sit and wait.
After other 30 minutes my name is called to counter 9- its a corner one....and yeah the interview begins. My consular was an African, very serious but quite warm.

Consular: Raise your right hand side and swear that all i say is true and nothing but the truth (and all on the form) so, I sign the form we sent to KDC.
(she asks me to place my right index finger on some red biometric)
Consular: Ma'am are u married?
Me: No
Consular: Been married?
Me: No
Consular: any children?
Me: NO
Consular: (checks in my form) What is your highest level of education
Me: Blah..blah..
Consular: I can see you worked for a company called ......what did you do there?
Me: Blah...blah...
Consular: I can see the name sounds like a dating company is it?
Me: (laughing) No..its just a name Ma'am
Consular: Do you speak french? (she says that in french)
Me: Yeah, just a little (i answer in french)
Consular: Whats your name (she says that in french)
Me: I tell her in french "my name is ...blah,blah" ..then I ask in French " and whats your name madam"
Consular smiles and tells me unfortunately they are not allowed to say their names...we all laugh.
Consular: Where are you going in US
Me:I say
Consular: Who is your host
Me: I say
Consular: Who is he to you
Me: I say
Consular: Ok, madam your visa is approved, (hands me the green paper) you can pay the UCIS fee....blah, blah..blah...(tell you the truth I dint hear nothing after this I was too excited)
Me: Merci beaucoup Ma'am...Enchanté (thank you so much and pleasure meeting you)

I run out of the lobby very excited.
Well I met two other people on DV, one lady must be the one who asked on qualifications as she had a D and did not even do medicals but turned up for the interview with hubby...long story short. Guys really need our forum.
The other I met was this couple and kid, the lady told me she is not our member but she reads our forum everynow and then, am sure they got the visa- they looked well organized.

Guys, there is no need to fear or be super anxious (as I was) this thing is yours and nobody (or demon) can tunya you!!

God bless!!!

Karendi wenyu

KARENDI !!!!! YOU FINALLY GET ME TO WRITE HERE
WELL ,am the lady she met who doesnt write but reads anywayss i will post our experience hope it helps someone
our interview went well we were SUCCESSFUL
after all the checks document submission biometrics and stuff we went to window 9 and there was a kenyan lady (i assume she was kenyan not so sure)
co;could you please place your fingers on the scanner for verification
we did
co; thank you
could you please put your hands up and swear
we did swear that we ll tell the truth blah blah
co ; (as she typed so many things into the computer) whats your latest education qualification ?
ans; blah blahblah
co;whats the name of your sponser/host and where does he work and stay
ans; new york united nations blah blah
she gave us our kentucky papers to sign and said your visas have been issued and here are your alien numbers please pick your passsports at a dhl point you registered with in five days handed us our original documents
and we said thanks and left it didnt take us three minutes and we were done and out !
One thing i realised though was that our visas had been already been issued even before we came to the counter because our papers three of them were already there infront of her this whole time with our individual alien numbers which will also be printed on our visas so she was just confirming that it was us receiving them .
so i guess when all your paper work is all in order and lady luck on your side you dont go through alot you won when you won the lottery .

KARENDI, did they give you a paper with your alien number ? and how long did they give you to receive your passport

UGANDAN
case 2013AF00030***
medicals 15-april done
interview-23rd april-successful
POE-JFK- END JUNE

I run out of the lobby very excited.
Well I met two other people on DV, one lady must be the one who asked on qualifications as she had a D and did not even do medicals but turned up for the interview with hubby...long story short. Guys really need our forum.
The other I met was this couple and kid, the lady told me she is not our member but she reads our forum everynow and then, am sure they got the visa- they looked well organized.

Guys, there is no need to fear or be super anxious (as I was) this thing is yours and nobody (or demon) can tunya you!!

God bless!!!

Karendi wenyu

WELL ,am the lady she met who doesnt write but reads anywayss i will post our experience hope it helps someone
after all the checks document submission biometrics and stuff we went to window 9 and there was a kenyan lady (i assume she was kenyan not so sure)
we did
co; thank you
co ; (as she typed so many things into the computer) whats your latest education qualification ?
ans; blah blahblah
she gave us our kentucky papers to sign and said your visas have been issued and here are your alien numbers please pick your passsports at a dhl point you registered with in five days handed us our original documents
and we said thanks and left it didnt take us three minutes and we were done and out !
One thing i realised though was that our visas had been already been issued even before we came to the counter because our papers three of them were already there infront of her this whole time with our individual alien numbers which will also be printed on our visas so she was just confirming that it was us receiving them .
so i guess when all your paper work is all in order and lady luck on your side you dont go through alot you won when you won the lottery.

Congratulations to you Matete and your family. By tomorrow you will receive an email telling you that there is mail in transit to you so Friday you will have your visa i hope that you have already registered with DHL.

KARENDI, did they give you a paper with your alien number ? and how long did they give you to receive your passport

UGANDAN
case 2013AF00030***
medicals 15-april done
POE-JFK- END JUNE

The Alien number you will use it to pay the USCIS fee, you will have your Visa on Friday.

we did
co; thank you
ans; blah blahblah
so i guess when all your paper work is all in order and lady luck on your side you dont go through alot you won when you won the lottery .

Congratulation and thanks for posting your experience.Guys all u need is ensure that you have all the documents and there is no hitch for you to be put on AP,do your homework.Ensure your Host is liable then put God First and prayers. If there is any problems God always speaks to us through dreams he will notify you first hand before you go 4 the interview.:)

Quote for today

Therefore, you must learn to fill your mind with good,godly, and great thoughts. As we are told in Philippians 4:8, you must “fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable.

we did
co; thank you
ans; blah blahblah

Congratulations! Your experience is an encouragement. By the way, about DHL registration I wonder if people from countries other than Kenya must necessarily register at DHL offices in Kenya. Is it possible to register at DHL offices in their countries? Those coming out of Kenya who have already been interviewed can help.

we did
co; thank you
ans; blah blahblah

Haha, CONGRATULATIONS. Am happy for you, and Yes, finally you have written something...lol...welcome to the group Matete.

UGANDAN
case 2013AF00030***
medicals 15-april done
POE-JFK- END JUNE

Yes dear, they did. For UCIS payments.
They said like 5 days, but I gather from the forum its shorter.

we did
co; thank you
ans; blah blahblah

Congratulations!!!

Welcome again am in nairobi too the number is growing.we will be current hopefully in the next bulletin,interview most probably in july,police clearance,medicals you do them after the 2nd nl this depends on the date of the interview.medicals expire after 6months n the visa too so it is best to have the medicals two weeks before the interview.about the police cert gurus of the house should throw their 2cent.correct me where am wrong.

About police certs,you go to the CID headquarters in nairobi along kiambu road,you pay 1000/- they take your fingerprints n within 10 minutes you`re done,collection of cert is after 2 weeks...I was there yesterday n within few minutes i was done

Congratulations! Your experience is an encouragement. By the way, about DHL registration I wonder if people from countries other than Kenya must necessarily register at DHL offices in Kenya. Is it possible to register at DHL offices in their countries? Those coming out of Kenya who have already been interviewed can help.

Thanks, on DHL registration in other countries. Am afraid I might not know the answer to that. Please check out the registration website http://usvisa-info.com/en-KE/selfservice/login to confirm.
All the best

To those visiting guests,kindly signup ur info with this forum..My two cents contribution is not enough.You will need to hear from others as well.Thats wat we call appreciating the diversity.Please people.some minutes ago I wanted to login n I bumped into this info....2 members 52guests...No one knows everything here.What I know is as a result of contributions from all this members,so dont feel inferior bout anything u dont know.

We have nobody going for interview in May???

LATEST DATA INFORMATION
namehome countrycase numberinterview dateoutcomep.o.e citystate
JimmaboyETHIOPIADV2013AF00001xxx01.10.2012AP 160days- SUCCESSFULAtlantaGeorgia
Mzee1917KENYADV2013AF0000278711.10.2012SUCCESSFULPhiladelphiaPennsylvania
WankinMasterKENYADV2013AF00004***16.10.2012SUCCESSFULLititzPennsylvania
Nesh422KENYADV2013AF00004***01.11.2012SUCCESSFULBaltimoreMaryland
GabamNOT KNOWNDV2013AS00004***04.03.2013APNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
JarmsbiKENYADV2013AF00012***08.01.2013APNOT KNOWNGeorgia
Lucy10RWANDADV2013AF0000222*09.01.2013APNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
Sami_1983ETHIOPIADV2013AF000148**22.01.2013APNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
MashpolKENYADV2013AF00019***28.02.2013SUCCESSFULBaltimoreMaryland
MakikiKENYADV2013AF00020***26.02.2013SUCCESSFULDallas Fort WorthTexas
Frank80GHANADV2013AF00022***14.03.2013SUCCESSFULBostonMassachusetts
JesykaKENYADV2013AF00023***04.04.2013APBostonMassachusetts
ChegeKENYADV2013AF00023***26.04.2013NOT YETNOT YETMISSOURI
PapasanKENYADV2013AF00023***19.03.2013SUCCESSFULAtlantaGeorgia
My2013KENYADV2013AF00025***NOT YETNOT YETDes MoinesIowa
MjamhuriKENYA/ITALYDV2013AF00027***03.04.2013APSeattleWashington
NickellyKENYADV2013AF00028***02.04.2013SUCCESSFULCorpus ChristiTexas
Ash2013UGANDADV2013AF00029***30.04.2013NOT YETNew ArkNew Jersey
KyleXYKENYADV2013AF00029***03.04.2013SUCCESSFULNOT KNOWNAlabama
MateteUGANDADV2013AF00030***23.04.2013SUCCESSFULNew YorkNew York
KarendiKENYADV2013AF00033***SUCCESSFULNOT YETDallasTexas
BurundiwinnerBURUNDIDV2013AF00045***1stW.06.2013NOT YETMaryland/Houston
EmmahKENYADV2013AF00047***06.06.2013NOT YETBostonMassachusetts
DonmistyKENYADV2013AF00047***10.06.2013NOT YETBaltimoreMaryland
EkkKENYADV2013AF00050***11.06.2013NOT YETDallasTexas
Abu HamzaKENYADV2013AF00051***05.06.2013NOT YETSeattleWashington
EssietaKENYADV2013AF00051***1stW.06.2013NOT YETVirginiaNOT KNOWN
MwasKENYADV2013AF000522**NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
FomoghoKENYADV2013AF000529**10.06.2013NOT YETLittle CanadaMinnesota
RonnyblessedKENYADV2013AF00052***11.06.2013NOT YETNOT KNOWNVirginia
KarimiEvaKENYADV2013AF00054***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
CeraKENYADV2013AF00055***11.06.2013NOT YETTallahasseeFlorida
Uganda1UGANDADV2013AF00057***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
CatchmeUGANDADV2013AF00059***NOT YETNOT YETBostonMassachusetts
Jah blessNOT KNOWNDV2013AF00059***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
DiamondzKENYADV2013AF00063***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNorth Carolina
Henrica80KENYA/FINLANDDV2013AF00065***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNVirginia
MissesCAMEROONDV2013AF00066***NOT YETNOT YETLittle CanadaMinnesota
Dv-divaNOT KNOWNDV2013AF00066***NOT YETNOT YETBostonMassachusetts
t.mazZIMBAMBWEDV2013AF00067***NOT YETNOT YETDallasTexas
JosseNOT KNOWNDV2013AF00070***NOT YETNOT YETDallasTexas
FavorkbKENYADV2013AF00070***NOT YETNOT YETDenverColorado
UmbetRWANDADV2013AF00072***NOT YETNOT YETNot KnownNew York
JulianaaKENYADV2013AF00077***NOT YETNOT YETDallasTexas
SolwachUGANDADV2013AF00078***NOT YETNOT YETOverland ParkKansas
ClamaKENYADV2013AF00079***NOT YETNOT YETRaleighNorth Carolina
MahyuniKENYADV2013AF00083***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNew Jersey
MuhndemKENYADV2013AF00084***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
WanamorisUGANDADV2013AF000875**NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
EdiofeboyzUGANDADV2013AF00090***NOT YETNOT YETNashvilleTennessee
juniormirajiTANZANIADV2013AF00090***NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNOT KNOWN
ObeezybKENYADV2013AF000105628NOT YETNOT YETNOT KNOWNNEW YORK

I welcome the new MEMBERs to the House of WINNERs feel good here and feel like you are a Champion already.

I am Scheduled for 11th.. Not 10th..

I said this is in my City and yes they took STOOL :p but in Nairobi they don't do that. It was difficult to get my dota give the stool sample coz she does it in the morning and NOT during the day. So i remember it very well

Good, coz i dont wanna be doing a "number two" for anyone.

Wishing you success

CHEGE I am wishing you success tomorrow please go there confidently and it will be granted to you, the VISA is yours IJN. Tomorrow you will post a successful story here because this is a House of Winners.