• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Karendi, when is your interview? and did that friend of yours apply for the Statement from KNEC? I agree with you about the rescheduling of interview that was Ronnyblessed i am hoping that the things that made him/her to think of rescheduling will be solved soonest

I have done so and infact we are heading to the same destination Dallas is 30 miles from where am going.

Yeah, 23rd; now like a week away :))
We shall be neighbours, and also Papasan. How nice.

PAPASAN yuko sana! Had just taken a back seat i can see we have lots of new members...!! Makiki endelea kuwasambazia info bila kuchoka! ..waiting for Karendi to finish her successful interview the we go together :) :)..all the best and get it IJN

PAPASAN yuko sana! Had just taken a back seat i can see we have lots of new members...!! Makiki endelea kuwasambazia info bila kuchoka! ..waiting for Karendi to finish her successful interview the we go together :) :)..all the best and get it IJN

Siezi choka. Yes we have newbies from Rwanda and some from Jamuhuri Yetu. We shall all go together to Dallas, Karendi your success is highly waited for. I have also postponed my departure :p just for you

Yeah i have seen that we are like 5 heading there Makiki, karendi, Papasan, Ekk, Julliana and even Nickelly might join us in DALLAS

Yipee, Makiki; we will not be too lonely.
Papa, kupotea nayo!! Welcome back. Guess what...my host will be in Kenya end of this week....usitake kujua....he even wants to go with some of my belonging. 23rd here I come.

Yipee, Makiki; we will not be too lonely.
Papa, kupotea nayo!! Welcome back. Guess what...my host will be in Kenya end of this week....usitake kujua....he even wants to go with some of my belonging. 23rd here I come.

Afadhali, so that when you go, you'll be able to carry some stuff even presents. In a weeks time i will be going to Malindi to buy some Swahili sandals to go give as gifts to my friends and some i will sell. You will have all the time to ask so many questions about the US on a one on one basis

Yeah i have seen that we are like 5 heading there Makiki, karendi, Papasan, Ekk, Julliana and even Nickelly might join us in DALLAS

The closer i get, the longer the days.. Cant wait to but i knw i will get it IJN. My Host is coming end End May hopefully will go back together after June.. Hope someday we will hook up in Dallas..

I'll do my police report for Tanzania next week. My jabs will be updated again week after next and book my leave around the same time. It's a shame my line manager will have to know what I am up to because it's the busiest period of the month. Did you guys give your work places advanced notice with regards to your dv win and possible departure.

I personally wouldnt tell them, i pray to God that it doesn't affect my work schedule but i bet it will seeing that i have to avail close to 3 weeks in Nairos. When that time comes, i may have to be very creative as to why i need to be away those particular days.

Solwach, the COGC expires after 6 months. Its better to get it after receiving yo 2NL. It just takes a week and yo done. I got mine in 2 days without bribing any body. Go to Interpol in Kololo, you will complete the whole process from there. We no longer go to Naguru. Remember to pay for an extra copy of your fingure prints otherwise you will not get a copy. They call it certification. Fingure printing is 10,000, certifying is 10,000, COGC is 51,000, officers fee is 3,000 for each item totaling 9,000. Go get assessments for FP and COGC and pay at Stanbic IPS only. The 3,000 is paid from the office and receipts issued.

Ash you're a star.

Hello brothers and sisters,

I wrote to the Embassy, my visa application is still under Administration processing,
please keep praying for us.

this waiting periode is killing me.

thank you.
We need a miracle, Jesus come and be on our side.

CONGRATS to all who are current go collect your visas, the Lord had already done it for you. just prepare well and arrange ur file well. "One important key to success is self-confidence.An important key to self-confidence is preparation".

CONGRATS to all who are current go collect your visas, the Lord had already done it for you. just prepare well and arrange ur file well. "One important key to success is self-confidence.An important key to self-confidence is preparation".
Misses could you please update your signature if you dont mind

Hello brothers and sisters,

I wrote to the Embassy, my visa application is still under Administration processing,
please keep praying for us.

this waiting periode is killing me.

thank you.
We need a miracle, Jesus come and be on our side.

Lucy,

I greet you first. Be patient and go on hoping as there is still a long time ahead till September. Where are you now while ur waiting? Kigali?

Kindly assist.. Approximate how much is charged for the medicals?? i know it differs whats the average amount??