• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

My wife the principle applicant has a c minus but still halfway through her diploma course, any way you can let us know f it matters ? The grade,

Bobble,I wont lie to you.The moment I sat down waiting for my interview at the embassy I got the paper with the qualifications of C as a minimum grade.But tell you what,God changes situations..You need to know that Its God who issues the visas.The CO is jus a human figure.so I would urge U to pray and I together with the house will be doing so to.There are success stories similar to yours in this house.So stand up and walk with chest high,you are a son of the most high God and a ruler together with Christ.He says ask of me and I will give you nations as ur inheritance.THIS IS AND 4EVER WILL BE HOUSE OF WINNERS IN JESUS NAME.

Bobble,I wont lie to you.The moment I sat down waiting for my interview at the embassy I got the paper with the qualifications of C as a minimum grade.But tell you what,God changes situations..You need to know that Its God who issues the visas.The CO is jus a human figure.so I would urge U to pray and I together with the house will be doing so to.There are success stories similar to yours in this house.So stand up and walk with chest high,you are a son of the most high God and a ruler together with Christ.He says ask of me and I will give you nations as ur inheritance.THIS IS AND 4EVER WILL BE HOUSE OF WINNERS IN JESUS NAME.

I agree with you kylexy, its a house of winners.

We have been scheduled for interview in June 11th, and we are in worry because of that KCSE grade C minus, we have everything ready except good conduct and medicals which we start getting tomorrow. Who can kindly advice us of our situation . God bless you all

has she done any Certificate? How long did it take and with Which examining board? Lets see how far she has gone then the house will contribute from there. Meanwhile go through the requirements KCSE DIVERSITY REQUIREMENT

I think many people after receiving that peace of paper never bother to read it far from where it states that " To qualify for Diversity Visa, you must have graduated from Secondary school and passed the KCSE with a minimum average score of C Plain or its equivalent". They never get to read the whole peace of paper.

Boblee i have put down a link to the same peace of paper that i was given at the embassy in February when we went for the interview and the applicant had that C- (minus) but with an MBA we got our visas and waiting to jet out of the country at the same time Mashpol who is one of us here was there the following day with the C-(minus) but also a Some Computer Diploma or something like that and she got her visa as well. Take your time and go thru it and understand it very well.

New Comer

Hi everybody,
I am a new and late comer to this Forum, I’m from Rwanda. My wife the principle applicant and winner. I’ve lately come across this forum and I found it to be a treasure that had been hidden to me since long. Before appearing on the forum I decided to read past posts and I learned too many things I would never know about the DV process, especially about required school grades. We found answers to many questions and issues that we had been wondering about. I thank a lot those who have been intervening to help others with words of encouragement, with prayers, etc. I congratulate those who have passed successfully their interview and I wish full success to those who are scheduled for April, May and June.

Hi everybody,
I am a new and late comer to this Forum, I’m from Rwanda. My wife the principle applicant and winner. I’ve lately come across this forum and I found it to be a treasure that had been hidden to me since long. Before appearing on the forum I decided to read past posts and I learned too many things I would never know about the DV process, especially about required school grades. We found answers to many questions and issues that we had been wondering about. I thank a lot those who have been intervening to help others with words of encouragement, with prayers, etc. I congratulate those who have passed successfully their interview and I wish full success to those who are scheduled for April, May and June.
You are very much welcome and dont disappear on us. Kindly put down your signature so that we can know your case number where you are heading to blah blah blah just at the top click on forum action then edit profile and on the left side go to my settings and click on edit signature then put down something like this
Dv 2013AF00098xxx
Entry checked : 01-05-2012
Forms sent to K C C :
Forms received by K C C
2nd NL : not yet
Police Clearance: not yet
Medicals: not yet
Interview : Coming soon
Visa Pickup: soon
P.O.E : Alaska

Hi everybody,

Makiki,

Thank you for your guidance, I had indeed failed to put a signature.

Yo welcome. You can process for the two of you together.
They will need copies of yo passports and 1 pp photo.
You will make an application from there. The sample
Is on the wall. You can write yo spouse's name in her
Application instead of her signature.
Thanks Ash for the useful info, i guess i have to wait for 2nd NL first then process it.
Is it allowed to pick payment slips for a spouse or each applicant must go in person?

I think your wife should get a letter from her
Institution confirming that she is persuing
a course there and how long it will take.
Just go ahead with the interview while
trusting your God.
My wife the principle applicant has a c minus but still halfway through her diploma course, any way you can let us know f it matters ? The grade,

You are welcome Umbet. I wish you good luck
too.
Hi everybody,

I have a question about how people whose English level is very low (especially in spoken English) are treated during the interview. As you know, some of the selectees to be interviewed at Nairobi don’t have a strong background in the English language (for exemple, some come from French-speaking countries or from countries where the use of English is quite recent as in Rwanda). I have a concern if such people can'get troubles before the CO. Could anyone know something about such a situation?

Now that the rwanda,uganda,s.sudan etc selectees have their interview sheduled in kenya and they have a few winners selected what happens to the remaining visas frm those countries? i bet they dont fully exhaust their allocated 7%

Now that the rwanda,uganda,s.sudan etc selectees have their interview sheduled in kenya and they have a few winners selected what happens to the remaining visas frm those countries? i bet they dont fully exhaust their allocated 7%

Mahyuni, 7% is not such a very big number in the case of Uganda its about 36 slots, kenya about 309 slots etc. Correct me if otherwise.

Cera 1st week, BurundiWinner 1st week, Emmah 6th, Abu Hamza 5th of June. I am sure some of you will meet at the embassy. Congratulations y'll
Congratulation all the best may God walk a head of you as David faced Goliath so shall you prevail in Jesus name.

I came across this:

If u don't go after what u want,you'll never have it.If u don't ask,the answer will always be no.If u don't step forward,u will always be in the same place...Nora Roberts.

Cheers.
Yep,our Boss has given you answers to your questions,Go for it.

I have a question about how people whose English level is very low (especially in spoken English) are treated during the interview. As you know, some of the selectees to be interviewed at Nairobi don’t have a strong background in the English language (for exemple, some come from French-speaking countries or from countries where the use of English is quite recent as in Rwanda). I have a concern if such people can'get troubles before the CO. Could anyone know something about such a situation?
Guys from Somali had translators that's what I observed ,therefore you can request for one too.Just ensure you have all the documents in case you need to defend yourself(this is what is called Evidence)all the best.:)