• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I never expected my appointment to be that soon. It is 11th June and I have not even done police certificates and passports for my children. But I know GOD is in control. I am also thinking of rescheduling. What is the risk of rescheduling? Am I sure that I will get an appointment by 30th Sept if I reschedule? Someone advice me. GOD bless you all

dont even think of reschedlng where do stay ican help u

Makiki Kenyan, female, married with a daughter i have my visa hoping to jet out of the country soonest.
Hey Diamondz, Emmah and Abu Hamza we need to meet for lunch in Mombasa town unless you want to remain invisible.

I second u my siz! Guys wat do u think

Cant wait for this date.What about next week.hebu toeni mpango

Will inbox you, Abu Hamza and Diamondz then we agree on the day.

I'll do my police report for Tanzania next week. My jabs will be updated again week after next and book my leave around the same time. It's a shame my line manager will have to know what I am up to because it's the busiest period of the month. Did you guys give your work places advanced notice with regards to your dv win and possible departure.

Solwach, the COGC expires after 6 months. Its better to get it after receiving yo 2NL. It just takes a week and yo done. I got mine in 2 days without bribing any body. Go to Interpol in Kololo, you will complete the whole process from there. We no longer go to Naguru. Remember to pay for an extra copy of your fingure prints otherwise you will not get a copy. They call it certification. Fingure printing is 10,000, certifying is 10,000, COGC is 51,000, officers fee is 3,000 for each item totaling 9,000. Go get assessments for FP and COGC and pay at Stanbic IPS only. The 3,000 is paid from the office and receipts issued.
How long do police certs take to expire? Is it advisable to process them before 2nd NL?

My wife the principle applicant and winner has a C minus KCSE and halfway through her diploma course

We have been scheduled for interview in June 11th, and we are in worry because of that KCSE grade C minus, we have everything ready except good conduct and medicals which we start getting tomorrow. Who can kindly advice us of our situation . God bless you all

Hi Kyle am Boble and check out my post and assist me with this KCSE grade issue

Thanks Ash...at this stage one has to be decided.Since I decided to run the race,lemmi jus do in with full force.

My wife the principle applicant has a c minus but still halfway through her diploma course, any way you can let us know f it matters ? The grade,

congrats to all those who have received their 2NL.Try as much as possible to avoid unnecessary hiccups,coz the visas are all yours.For the the lady who is thinking to reschedule,take that WORD back.I mean dont.The dv visas are scheduled by them not us.So the moment U reschedule they might think you were not serious in the first place.I think one can get the 3 passports processed in 2wks or so.So I would advice you to start the processes and trust in God.

Solwach, the COGC expires after 6 months. Its better to get it after receiving yo 2NL. It just takes a week and yo done. I got mine in 2 days without bribing any body. Go to Interpol in Kololo, you will complete the whole process from there. We no longer go to Naguru. Remember to pay for an extra copy of your fingure prints otherwise you will not get a copy. They call it certification. Fingure printing is 10,000, certifying is 10,000, COGC is 51,000, officers fee is 3,000 for each item totaling 9,000. Go get assessments for FP and COGC and pay at Stanbic IPS only. The 3,000 is paid from the office and receipts issued.

Thanks Ash for the useful info, i guess i have to wait for 2nd NL first then process it.
Is it allowed to pick payment slips for a spouse or each applicant must go in person?