• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Pointer

I came across this:

If u don't go after what u want,you'll never have it.If u don't ask,the answer will always be no.If u don't step forward,u will always be in the same place...Nora Roberts.

Cheers.

Makiki Kenyan, female, married with a daughter i have my visa hoping to jet out of the country soonest.
Hey Diamondz, Emmah and Abu Hamza we need to meet for lunch in Mombasa town unless you want to remain invisible.

I second u my siz! Guys wat do u think

Are all the dv selectees from uganda,Tanzania,Burundi,s.sudan Elitriea and Rwanda been interviewd at the kenyan us embassy?

Tz i don't think so(Kenya caters for Ug,Rwanda,South Sudan,Somalia,Seychelles,[Mauritius,Eritrea & Djibouti..i think],)..

Correct me If I erred.

LOL..Kenyans to the bone...watu wa last minute & then seek an extension:p:p.Tuko pamoja...I haven't even handed in my passport application:p:p..tic toc.

We petition them to stretch it to Oct 30th.:D:D.

Cheers.

wewe jamaa wacha kunianika :mad: nkts! i expected my 2nd nl in june! :cool::cool::cool:

FINALLY got my 2NL. Glory Glory Glory... June Week 2 it is.. Now planning to go on leave next month, i need plenty time for prep.. :)

LOL..."Current" will hit u like a ton of bricks come July...be prepared:):).

Cheers.

It is so unbelievable time is flying,since may i thought this time will never be but look where we are now.obeez iam so prepared i had all our passports in july,certificates all set, doing all this i never knew this dv takes foreever i thought it was that abrupt n i had to do things very fast.thank God iam now set.

I came across this:

If u don't go after what u want,you'll never have it.If u don't ask,the answer will always be no.If u don't step forward,u will always be in the same place...Nora Roberts.

Cheers.

I like, these lines inspire, asante

Mahyuni from nairobi,kasarani Area anyone frm aroud there email me my email below my signature kujuana si vibaya

Cera 1st week, BurundiWinner 1st week, Emmah 6th, Abu Hamza 5th of June. I am sure some of you will meet at the embassy. Congratulations y'll

Ma'kiki, june 11 it is. I belive is 2nd wik.
Is it a good thing to go for my jabs nxt wik or wik after?

Is it a good thing to go for my jabs nxt wik or wik after?

Once you get your second NL which is probably 2 months to your interview just send an email or call IOM to book the appointment. Chances are they'll schedule you one week to yor interview. Remember your visa expiry date is pegged onto your medical date. To be precise the visa expires 6 months after you take the medical. Hence if you will need time to prepare to move from Kenya it would be prudent not to have an early medical examination.

I think he was answering you and NOT henrica

Last edited by a moderator: