• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Ekk,im hoping it will b cos we got so many guys here with high CNs na lazima wapate interview pia wao. im praying that everyone gets a visa.
Donmisty,do inform me ukipata hiyo barua na ile day unaenda ma jabs :D huko IOM.

Cera, Sure.. we all must go for the interview.. Jabs @ IOM dont scare the hell out of me.. Ready for em..

Hey friends in the house tomorrow is my victorious day with the CO.so plz tripple my name in ur prayer list.Love u people..

All the best.. You already have it!! God Favour is upon you n the CO as well. Expect you back with Great news..

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON THE 2ND OF APRIL, 2013.
We got to the embassy 6:15am, parked in the furthest corner and not near the embassy. We were told to wait until 7.30. At the entry to the embassy, were checked, you carry your appointment letter and Passport before you entre. 2nd Check at the entrance to see if you are in the list.3rd check you enter through a door and you are asked to put away all battery operated devices flash disk earphone. Walked through a path and entered a hall we were given a number C---.We were told to sit out side and the place is called ensure you are warmly dressed. We stayed out there and they would call us to give out our documents, filled a slip u write your name,2Tel No DV No. To the next window we meet a lady submitted our documents both original and photocopy. She then gave us a payment Voucher slip for 4 persons to go & pay to the cashier. I paid for 4 of us @ $330 a rate of $1=Ksh90, Paid for 4 persons, 118,800 we then proceeded outside. The documents were collected in this order: Ensure you make copies.

Primary Applicant (wife)
1. Birth certificate
2. Marriage Cert.
3. Good conduct
5. KSCE Certificate
6. 2 Passport Photographs current
7. International Passport(s)

Husband
1.birth certificate
2. Good conduct
3. KSCE Certificate
4. 2 Passport Photographs current
5. International Passport(s)

Son 1
1. Birth certificate
2. 2 Passport Photographs
3. International Passport(s)

Son 2
1. Birth certificate

She then asked us to proceed outside the interview hall and take our seat. It was very cold. We were called back at 12.30pm this time we waited inside, we waited for some time until were called to window 9,a Black American lady, thank Jehova. The favour of the lord was upon me. Window 10 and 7 there were very strict and thorough they were whites.

(CO): Can you and your husband raise up your right hands. You're here because you were selected and you will tell the truth.
Me & Husband: Yes,
The CO gave us our DS230 forms to sign below the lines and also asked my husband to sign for my 2 sons as well.
CO: Please place your hands on the finger print machine, starting with the primary applicant and later with my Husband.
The consular was now looking at my two boys and they were told to sit as we were interviewed.
Interview
CO: Do you have other professional certificate apart from KSCE
Appt: Yes I answered her
CO: What do you do to earn a living?
Appt: I answered her
CO: when did you get married?
Appt: I told her we did a traditional wedding……….then formalized it on …….
CO: Your children names are different as to what you recorded in the first form
Appt: I told her the reason was because their passport, the family name was to be included so she corrected it.
CO: Mr why is your birth cert recent?
My Husband: Blah Blah………………….
CO: Who is your host?
Appt: Family friend and a former employee……..
CO: What are planning to do at the USA?
Appt: Advance in my career and to look for prosperity.
My Husband answered the same question as above.
CO: CONGRATULATIONS, She gave us and gave us a Green Sheet; she stayed with our passports to pick
at a DHL offices near us.
God really showed me great favor yesterday, All the glory I give to Him alone, if not, I wouldn't have gone this far and my Pastor who prophesied to me. Thank you to all the members of the forum, the older members who set the pace for starters like me. A very big thank you to Obeezy who introduced me in this forum and motivated me,Makiki thank you sooo God bless you my partner,Donmisty Papasn,Jarmsbi,Ash 2013,Karendi Burundi winner Emmah, Fomogho,catchme Henrica80 Nesh I salute you all and every other members of the house. Just have Faith and God will give you the desires of your heart. Obeeezy may God remember you, u have a clean heart and I know he will open doors for you.:)

:) :) Amen Amen Amen.. Really encouraged.. Happy for you..n thanks for sharing your experience.

Swahili

I just realised that we are really enjoying our Swahili language but people like Gabam, Sharm,Timaz, Ash10, Catchme, Burundiwinner, Frank80, jimmaboy come from nations that dont speak Swahili ie Turkey, Ethiopia, Burundi, Uganda, Zimbambwe, Somalia and Ghana so try not to write a whole sentence in Swahili atleast let them understand us. Starting with me lol :p

Indeed, Gabam drop the bulletin update as soon as you get your hands on the figures.....we the high CNs can smell being current soon, IJN.

Hey i havent met one who got selected as from October 2nd selection, its my pleasure to have you here. Dont worry you will get your visas all of you.

Our God is faithul.

@Nickelly,im so happy for you. Your interview experience update is very clear,i like thanks for letting us know what is submitted where n the order on which to follow.
Did u hand in your KCPE certificate or its not required? it seems that the rate of $ keeps getting high :-(.
When the co asked about other documents what did she mean?

I just realised that we are really enjoying our Swahili language but people like Gabam, Sharm,Timaz, Ash10, Catchme, Burundiwinner, Frank80, jimmaboy come from nations that dont speak Swahili ie Turkey, Ethiopia, Burundi, Uganda, Zimbambwe, Somalia and Ghana so try not to write a whole sentence in Swahili atleast let them understand us. Starting with me lol :p
YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ME FULL INSTRUCTION WE NIAJE:confused::confused::confused: SOME OF US DONT WANT TO THINK BEYOND

@Nickelly,im so happy for you. Your interview experience update is very clear,i like thanks for letting us know what is submitted where n the order on which to follow.
Did u hand in your KCPE certificate or its not required? it seems that the rate of $ keeps getting high :-(.

I think its because when the Kenyan ladies collect your documents that is how they collect them.
NOTE: If you have below a C please give them your degree or Diploma when they ask for the documents.
WHY: Because if she sees you have below a C you will simply be told that you are NOT eligible and if you are that type of person that freaks and doesnt ask questions then you will go home and miss USA.

To answer you, the CO realised that they had collected only the KCSE and she had written that she had a higher education than the high school in the DS230 that is why she asked for more documents, so this is where she handed over her Degree or Diploma.

Correct me nickelly for i am not you please but i answered to my best knowledge.

No KCPE gal only your KSCE other documents are Dilpoma,Degree,Masters,PHD(Permanent Head Damage):p

Our God is faithful. Congrats Nickelly and Family may God grant you favor in that new home.all the best dears!
MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON THE 2ND OF APRIL, 2013.
We got to the embassy 6:15am, parked in the furthest corner and not near the embassy. We were told to wait until 7.30. At the entry to the embassy, were checked, you carry your appointment letter and Passport before you entre. 2nd Check at the entrance to see if you are in the list.3rd check you enter through a door and you are asked to put away all battery operated devices flash disk earphone. Walked through a path and entered a hall we were given a number C---.We were told to sit out side and the place is called ensure you are warmly dressed. We stayed out there and they would call us to give out our documents, filled a slip u write your name,2Tel No DV No. To the next window we meet a lady submitted our documents both original and photocopy. She then gave us a payment Voucher slip for 4 persons to go & pay to the cashier. I paid for 4 of us @ $330 a rate of $1=Ksh90, Paid for 4 persons, 118,800 we then proceeded outside. The documents were collected in this order: Ensure you make copies.

Primary Applicant (wife)
1. Birth certificate
2. Marriage Cert.
3. Good conduct
5. KSCE Certificate
6. 2 Passport Photographs current
7. International Passport(s)

Husband
1.birth certificate
2. Good conduct
3. KSCE Certificate
4. 2 Passport Photographs current
5. International Passport(s)

Son 1
1. Birth certificate

Son 2
1. Birth certificate

She then asked us to proceed outside the interview hall and take our seat. It was very cold. We were called back at 12.30pm this time we waited inside, we waited for some time until were called to window 9,a Black American lady, thank Jehova. The favour of the lord was upon me. Window 10 and 7 there were very strict and thorough they were whites.

(CO): Can you and your husband raise up your right hands. You're here because you were selected and you will tell the truth.
Me & Husband: Yes,
The CO gave us our DS230 forms to sign below the lines and also asked my husband to sign for my 2 sons as well.
CO: Please place your hands on the finger print machine, starting with the primary applicant and later with my Husband.
The consular was now looking at my two boys and they were told to sit as we were interviewed.
Interview
CO: Do you have other professional certificate apart from KSCE
Appt: Yes I answered her
CO: What do you do to earn a living?
Appt: I answered her
CO: when did you get married?
Appt: I told her we did a traditional wedding……….then formalized it on …….
CO: Your children names are different as to what you recorded in the first form
Appt: I told her the reason was because their passport, the family name was to be included so she corrected it.
CO: Mr why is your birth cert recent?
My Husband: Blah Blah………………….
CO: Who is your host?
Appt: Family friend and a former employee……..
CO: What are planning to do at the USA?
Appt: Advance in my career and to look for prosperity.
My Husband answered the same question as above.
CO: CONGRATULATIONS, She gave us and gave us a Green Sheet; she stayed with our passports to pick
at a DHL offices near us.
God really showed me great favor yesterday, All the glory I give to Him alone, if not, I wouldn't have gone this far and my Pastor who prophesied to me. Thank you to all the members of the forum, the older members who set the pace for starters like me. A very big thank you to Obeezy who introduced me in this forum and motivated me,Makiki thank you sooo God bless you my partner,Donmisty Papasn,Jarmsbi,Ash 2013,Karendi Burundi winner Emmah, Fomogho,catchme Henrica80 Nesh I salute you all and every other members of the house. Just have Faith and God will give you the desires of your heart. Obeeezy may God remember you, u have a clean heart and I know he will open doors for you.:)

I think its because when the Kenyan ladies collect your documents that is how they collect them.
NOTE: If you have below a C please give them your degree or Diploma when they ask for the documents.
WHY: Because if she sees you have below a C you will simply be told that you are NOT eligible and if you are that type of person that freaks and doesnt ask questions then you will go home and miss USA.

To answer you, the CO realised that they had collected only the KCSE and she had written that she had a higher education than the high school in the DS230 that is why she asked for more documents, so this is where she handed over her Degree or Diploma.

Correct me nickelly for i am not you please but i answered to my best knowledge.
Correct gal cause they dint ask me and i had passed the requirement they wanted to know if i have any professional qualification.