• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

worries still accompanies

Last week i sent my passport to the embasy via postal service and they said once they recieved it will take three working days to issue but till now they didn't return it although they received since Mar 12, and yesterday i sent an email then they said they already gave to courier but when i called the courier they again replied they has not recieved it yet then i sent to emabssy again and again different answer how that could happen??? " We have your passport, you may collect it from the embassy on any working day at 2 pm." I will print out this email and go personally but i don't if they can let me go in.

2 H1 B sponsor and withdrawal from one

couple of day back, I told my h1 sponsor A to withdraw my petition/case which is supposed be reach at USCIS on 1st April. I am going ahead with h1 sponsor B.

Now A is ready to withdraw but they are asking for 1000 USD as an attorney fee which the expense incurred to A for lawyer. Other wise they are saying they will do legal action which will affect my VISA/Travel to USA!!!
Note: I am not going with A cause they had Bond of 5000USD against H1 which I signed and sent the softcopy to them.

Please advice.
ABC

May Gods favor be upon you as you proceed to pick your visa. Amen!

Last week i sent my passport to the embasy via postal service and they said once they recieved it will take three working days to issue but till now they didn't return it although they received since Mar 12, and yesterday i sent an email then they said they already gave to courier but when i called the courier they again replied they has not recieved it yet then i sent to emabssy again and again different answer how that could happen??? " We have your passport, you may collect it from the embassy on any working day at 2 pm." I will print out this email and go personally but i don't if they can let me go in.

Just take a screen shot of that letter and go with it to the embassy and collect your passport. I wish you good luck

DV 2014 Applicants from East Africa

I applied for dv 2014 so need ma fellow applicants to keep in touch with. Am from Uganda, Thank.

forum mates,

any idea about 212(g)(2)(B) annotation on visa?

Hey bro, don't tell me your visa also mentions that you were put on AP, come on????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey bro, don't tell me your visa also mentions that you were put on AP, come on????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i'm really not sure what it means, lets google about it.