• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hawayuniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Whats the worst that can happen if i am not cleared from the country i studied at by the time i go for the interview?????

Depending on the CO, they might give all other members of your family the I-551 stamps/visa while they ask you to get the clearance, assume the whole story if it doesn't come up in the line of questioning(from previous posts) or hold all the visas until you submit the clearance. Chances are your good to go.

2nd NL

Hey house,
Got my second NL too :))
Am sooo happy, interview sometime in APril. God is surely great. Now this is a small mountain, I will climb thru as I wait to take the land!!
All the best to all forumites going for interviews in March. Go with God!!
Karendi

.......Hello guys.....em new in here....dv2013 selectee....all the way from TANZANIA.. wana create a thread for the TANZANIANs...(i wonder if they are here...);););)....but i just cant....nisaidieni wakenys...

The title of this thread is currently misleading, its now the East African list, so you are most welcome.

Hey house,
Am sooo happy, interview sometime in APril. God is surely great. Now this is a small mountain, I will climb thru as I wait to take the land!!
Karendi

Congrats Karendi...Glory be to God.May he guide us through.

congrats

I am happy for you all the best.
Hey house,
Karendi

Hey house,
Karendi
Join the race to state house oh united State He he!He! congrats:p

Hey house,
Karendi
Congs Karendi, good luck to you too.

Tomorrow is the D-Day........................... tic tic tic tic
What?? How time flies!! Go with God dear, we are praying for you and all will be perfect. Go take that the visa we are waiting for the Good news.
Baraka tele.

some questions before my interview!

Hi guys! Hope everyone is staying strong throughout this very tough process!

I have a couple questions and I hope you guys might be of help.

1.I used to live in the US my interview is soon and I read that I must submit all police records since reaching the age of 16. Does that mean that I have to get a police record from where I used to live in the US even though I no longer live there anymore. and even though my record is clean?

2. Do I have to submit an affidavit of support I-134? and if so how do I obtain it?

3.Do I need to take any pictures with me?

Thank you guys so much in advance! GOOD LUCK TO ALL:)