• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Flights

Makiki Ushaseeeema...its very true that guys come ask a question, get the answer and off they disappear only to come back with other questions..guys we need to contribute as our forum has been rated among the most active ...!!
I have been researching about airlines and i came up with a conclusion that depending on which state you are going the cheapest you can get is Qatar ..but you have to spend a night in Doha accommodation paid for in a 5 star hotel ..which isn't a bad at all...but if you a re in a hurry you can look out for KLM or BA which in most cases have less than 4 hrs connecting flight to you final destination..

Anyone who has been to IOM to inquire about fares???

Hi Am new to this forums.... Is that true that accommodation paid for? Someone was telling me that if you have kids then B.A or KLM should be ideal... dunno tho'

Hi Am new to this forums.... Is that true that accommodation paid for? Someone was telling me that if you have kids then B.A or KLM should be ideal... dunno tho'[/QUOTE
Yes they pay for your accomodation and transport to and from the airport as long as the connection time is more than 8 hrs..
Hey shorrie please welcome and update your signature...

DV2013AF00008XXXX
Entry Checked: 07.05.2012
Forms sent to KCC: 26.06.2012
Confirmed by KCC via email: August 2012
2nd NL: RECEIVED Mid Oct 2012
Medicals: Last week of Nov 2012
Police : Nov 2012
Interview: Mid Dec 2012
Visa granted. Received via DHL 3 days later

Interview Experience
The CO confirmed my marital status and birth dates of my children. Asked how I would support myself and kids in the US. The interview took less than 10 minutes. Visa approved and given the green paper with instruction to register via DHL.
My oldest son had not yet received his police cert[/U] from where he was studying (that country takes 2 months!). Was asked to resubmit his passport when he received the police letter. The letter was received first week of Jan, sent the passport via DHL and got the visa via DHL 7 days later. Education requirements: Minimum C plain under 8-4-4 or Div 3 former system. Age of Beneficiaries My eldest son turns 21 in 2 months' time. Was told he has to enter USA with me before his 21st birthday. I thank God that our case number was processed before my son turned 21!! Overall, the process went well for me. I give all the Glory to my LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ. I wish all of you best wishes in your visa journey!

Congratulations dear, ooh your case was done early because of your son's age i guess. Thank you for your information about the interview.

Congrats!

DV2013AF00008XXXX

Interview Experience
The CO confirmed my marital status and birth dates of my children. Asked how I would support myself and kids in the US. The interview took less than 10 minutes. Visa approved and given the green paper with instruction to register via DHL.
My oldest son had not yet received his police cert[/U] from where he was studying (that country takes 2 months!). Was asked to resubmit his passport when he received the police letter. The letter was received first week of Jan, sent the passport via DHL and got the visa via DHL 7 days later. Education requirements: Minimum C plain under 8-4-4 or Div 3 former system. Age of Beneficiaries My eldest son turns 21 in 2 months' time. Was told he has to enter USA with me before his 21st birthday. I thank God that our case number was processed before my son turned 21!! Overall, the process went well for me. I give all the Glory to my LORD and Saviour Jesus Christ. I wish all of you best wishes in your visa journey!

Yours sounded like a walk in the park. Congrats on your success and wish you all the best as you relocate.

Makiki,
Wassup....wah, si umevent!!
Know what, aki we don disappear kwa ubaya. Please understand we have 'day' jobs and all. sometimes we travel out of reach or even where we cannot access computers so when we disappear please dont take it personal. I think what matters is when individuals remember all the forum members on interview and whisper a prayer on their behalf.
I know its no excuse for disappearing but when I can I will be so involved and when I cannot then I catch up later. But as of now till like March am soo inhouse (mtaboeka)
All the best in your interview, go take the visa it is yours.
Baraka.

Karendi am so happy today people are fully loaded here. And there is a successful interview at the same time from Nimu. This is what am talking about lively forum.

Hi Am new to this forums.... Is that true that accommodation paid for? Someone was telling me that if you have kids then B.A or KLM should be ideal... dunno tho'

Welcome shorrie, we are pleased to have you in the house. Kindly put down your signature, follow the following: At the top click on Forum Actions then on your left side at My Settings click on Edit Signature, edit it and then click on save signature

Hey Shorrie,
Glad you are home...welcome. This forum is sooo informative and you will not be sorry for joining Shorrie. :cool::p
Please update your signature.
Baraka

I just saw Nesh online, was looking forward to read about how you landed in the US, whats up buddie? How is the winter there?

ARRIVAL IN THE USA
HI good people,this is to notify you of my arrival in the USA yesterday with my wife,we had booke swiss air but they cancelled their flight and they re-booked us to British airways which flied through Heathrow London n i entered thru,Washington in Virginia n drove to Baltimore by our host,so tomorrow we are going to apply for our SSN as we try to arrange how to get driving licences,
guys this place is a small heaven on earth i telly you so far im amazed at what im seeing,roads,cars,i mean everything is to perfection,
i take this opportunity to thank the lord for trevor emily kariuki i introduced her to this forum some moths back and now she went for interview jana n she made it,her case was a bit complex coz she had a kid and the dad was not there,kind of run away dad n she had a D grade but she went to school in UG and was doing a degree in JKUAT..so the rest of you be encouraged the visa is all yours
will keep you updated o guys lets keep each other in prayers

ARRIVAL IN THE USA
HI good people,this is to notify you of my arrival in the USA yesterday with my wife,we had booke swiss air but they cancelled their flight and they re-booked us to British airways which flied through Heathrow London n i entered thru,Washington in Virginia n drove to Baltimore by our host,so tomorrow we are going to apply for our SSN as we try to arrange how to get driving licences,
guys this place is a small heaven on earth i telly you so far im amazed at what im seeing,roads,cars,i mean everything is to perfection,
i take this opportunity to thank the lord for trevor emily kariuki i introduced her to this forum some moths back and now she went for interview jana n she made it,her case was a bit complex coz she had a kid and the dad was not there,kind of run away dad n she had a D grade but she went to school in UG and was doing a degree in JKUAT..so the rest of you be encouraged the visa is all yours

We thank God for your arrival in Baltimore safely with your wife. God is in control of everything this is TRUE. About the dead beat dad who ran away may he keep running for the rest of his life coz Emily will surely become a successful mother. I thank God for her success i can only imagine how she felt. I wish you a smooth transition into the new life and please when you get time keep giving us more and more stories so that we have something to come for.

pls help!!!

hello everyone. I stayed in spain as an illegal immigrant but came back to my home country last year and i did win the lottery. my interview is being scheduled. I never stated that in the forms to kcc because of difficulty in getting police report from spain. I dont know if it was a wise decision. pls advice me on what to do. Thanks

hello everyone. I stayed in spain as an illegal immigrant but came back to my home country last year and i did win the lottery. my interview is being scheduled. I never stated that in the forms to kcc because of difficulty in getting police report from spain. I dont know if it was a wise decision. pls advice me on what to do. Thanks
I hope that your passport is brand new, just stick to your story and you ae good to go

DV2013AF00008XXXX

Interview Experience

All the best,congts:):):)

I hope u have a new passport cause how did u enter spain please elaborate on that so that we can help u.Give us more details.

ARRIVAL IN THE USA
Glory to God,all the best.4 Emily that is Jehova. Please tell her to post her experience we need to know how she defended herself

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE YESTERDAY....( FROM A NIGERIAN FORUM)

Got to the embassy @ Cantonments around 6.40am. Passed through the security gate and got seated around 7.15am. Made payment, presented my documents and went for finger print and waited for my name to be called. So i was called to window 4 for my interview.
ME: Raised my right hand and swore to speak the truth and signed the ds form originally sent to kcc
CO: Did you pay in cash?
ME: Yes
CO: did u pay in dollars or in Ghana cedis?
ME: Ghana cedis
CO: Were u given change?
ME: No, paid the exact amount (660.00 cedis)
Co: are u married
Me: no
co: have u ever been married
me: no
co: do u have kids?
co: when did u complete sss
me: 2005
co: where did u go after sss
me: polytechnic for HND
co: when did u complete?
me: 2009
co: are u sure u graduated?
me: yes i did

i saw this nice young white lady picking a piece of blue sheet and my heart was full of joy. she then said am giving you this visa ticket to come back here on Friday for the visa. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!she congratulated me and i responded thank you.
i joyfully vanished from that place to avoid her saying get back for another question. hahaha
Fellow mates i must confess that there is no secrete than prayers through the name JESUS. present the right documents needed and be very sincere. that is it. GOD will handle the rest
i even made some mistakes in the online registration like the day and month of birth, and my place of birth as well. but was never asked anything about it though i was ready to speak the truth cos the correction was made on the ds form sent to kcc.....The GREAT GOD i serve is wonderful...

I therefore witnessed no one being denied of DV visa except one guy i met. The reason being that the picture he used for the original registration online is different from his real face........ serious...... hhhmmmm
my second thanks goes to you all forum mates........... most especially Adzovia..... hey!!!!..... u re too much..... i cant imagine how to give u a holy kiss.. hahaha........., Temmytanny and Gentiger, i really appreciate your effort. God richly bless you all. Am

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE YESTERDAY....( FROM A NIGERIAN FORUM)

Got to the embassy @ Cantonments around 6.40am. Passed through the security gate and got seated around 7.15am. Made payment, presented my documents and went for finger print and waited for my name to be called. So i was called to window 4 for my interview.
ME: Raised my right hand and swore to speak the truth and signed the ds form originally sent to kcc
CO: Did you pay in cash?
ME: Yes
CO: did u pay in dollars or in Ghana cedis?
ME: Ghana cedis
CO: Were u given change?
ME: No, paid the exact amount (660.00 cedis)
Co: are u married
Me: no
co: have u ever been married
co: do u have kids?
co: when did u complete sss
me: 2005
co: where did u go after sss
me: polytechnic for HND
co: when did u complete?
me: 2009
co: are u sure u graduated?
me: yes i did

i saw this nice young white lady picking a piece of blue sheet and my heart was full of joy. she then said am giving you this visa ticket to come back here on Friday for the visa. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!she congratulated me and i responded thank you.
i joyfully vanished from that place to avoid her saying get back for another question. hahaha
Fellow mates i must confess that there is no secrete than prayers through the name JESUS. present the right documents needed and be very sincere. that is it. GOD will handle the rest
i even made some mistakes in the online registration like the day and month of birth, and my place of birth as well. but was never asked anything about it though i was ready to speak the truth cos the correction was made on the ds form sent to kcc.....The GREAT GOD i serve is wonderful...

I therefore witnessed no one being denied of DV visa except one guy i met. The reason being that the picture he used for the original registration online is different from his real face........ serious...... hhhmmmm
my second thanks goes to you all forum mates........... most especially Adzovia..... hey!!!!..... u re too much..... i cant imagine how to give u a holy kiss.. hahaha........., Temmytanny and Gentiger, i really appreciate your effort. God richly bless you all. Am

My heartfelt congratulations to you. May you have a safe journey to US, Amin!!!!!