• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

ARRIVAL IN THE USA
HI good people,this is to notify you of my arrival in the USA yesterday with my wife,we had booke swiss air but they cancelled their flight and they re-booked us to British airways which flied through Heathrow London n i entered thru,Washington in Virginia n drove to Baltimore by our host,so tomorrow we are going to apply for our SSN as we try to arrange how to get driving licences,
guys this place is a small heaven on earth i telly you so far im amazed at what im seeing,roads,cars,i mean everything is to perfection,
i take this opportunity to thank the lord for trevor emily kariuki i introduced her to this forum some moths back and now she went for interview jana n she made it,her case was a bit complex coz she had a kid and the dad was not there,kind of run away dad n she had a D grade but she went to school in UG and was doing a degree in JKUAT..so the rest of you be encouraged the visa is all yours
will keep you updated o guys lets keep each other in prayers

Glory to God,all the best.4 Emily that is Jehova. Please tell her to post her experience we need to know how she defended herself
I second nickelly, plis let Emily tell the forum about her interview especially how she got through aftre being asked of her KCSE grade which was D and how she went to UG what she had in their (UG) Secondary and what yr she was in JKUAT studying for what. This will be very helpful especially for people who got lower than a C in KCSE but continued to a Higher level. NOTE: some people might have had the same education but didnt continue with the dv processing after seeing the KCSE grading so let her tell the forum clearly how it was if she wont mind. Or what do you people say??????

Last edited by a moderator:
Medical-cost

Hi Good People,

Always great hearing most of us are getting VISA. It keeps us going. I would like to know how much the medical tests cost. and for those who have gone for interviews, How is it like?? what are some of the questions??

Asanti.

I second nickelly, plis let Emily tell the forum about her interview especially how she got through aftre being asked of her KCSE grade which was D and how she went to UG what she had in their (UG) Secondary and what yr she was in JKUAT studying for what. This will be very helpful especially for people who got lower than a C in KCSE but continued to a Higher level. NOTE: some people might have had the same education but didnt continue with the dv processing after seeing the KCSE grading so let her tell the forum clearly how it was if she wont mind. Or what do you people say??????

I agree, enlighten us.. Nesh/Emily share your experience. And congrats.

Hi Good People,

Always great hearing most of us are getting VISA. It keeps us going. I would like to know how much the medical tests cost. and for those who have gone for interviews, How is it like?? what are some of the questions??

Asanti.

Medical cost in Mombasa is Kshs. 19750 per adult child is Kshs.21000.
About interview please start as from October you will read about the interview experiences of those who have gone thru. BUT the questions are asked from what you filled in the forms that you sent to KCC so get your copy and study it well well. In Kenya we are lucky we are not told to describe binomial theorem and what is algebra like Nigerians

Hi Good People,

Asanti.
Hey EKK, all what i can advice you is that medical fees depends on your health because if you have any problem, the fees will be more than you expected.

I am glad to hear something positive from u Makiki,yah thats why I wanted her to post her interview to encourage others.Please Nesh do convince her to post her experience pleeeeeeeeees:)

I am glad to hear something positive from u Makiki,yah thats why I wanted her to post her interview to encourage others.Please Nesh do convince her to post her experience pleeeeeeeeees:)

aiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaa nickelly kwani am always negative ngai fafa :p
Yes let her post it out for people to read. I just discovered that there are people who come to this site daily to read our post but they never comment and some have never joined kabisaaaa. I know of a friend who reads it daily hahahaha you know who you are. Please join and feel free to ask questions sometimes answers that are given by different people are better than one.

aiiiiiiiiiiiiyaaa nickelly kwani am always negative ngai fafa :p
Yes let her post it out for people to read. I just discovered that there are people who come to this site daily to read our post but they never comment and some have never joined kabisaaaa. I know of a friend who reads it daily hahahaha you know who you are. Please join and feel free to ask questions sometimes answers that are given by different people are better than one.
No gal u r :cool::cool:at least u keep this forum alive May God grant u that Visa so that u can keep this forum flowing with milk and Honey go gal.We shall ALL contiue to testify to GOD'S goodness on this forum IJN.

Guys u need to go through other interviews especially Nigeria 2011 so that u are equipped an add more prayers every day with God's mercy.Wish u all the best.::)

hello everyone. I stayed in spain as an illegal immigrant but came back to my home country last year and i did win the lottery. my interview is being scheduled. I never stated that in the forms to kcc because of difficulty in getting police report from spain. I dont know if it was a wise decision. pls advice me on what to do. Thanks

How did you enter Spain? I am sure if the name that you used to enter Spain is the same as the one you used on your application, they might be able to trace you.

They might not be able to trace us through our mostly non existent records in our countries in Africa but once we start crossing borders to Europe and the likes they might be able to trace us. The question is how deeply do they dig to find about you before the interview.

application of SSN and DRIVING
hi guys i hope you are doing great,still trying to get in touch with emily so that she post her experience.
today my wife and i applied for our SSN and we are expecting them any time next week.meanwhile my wife has enrolled for a nursing assistant course so that she can support me in a months time when shes supposed to get a job after completeing the course.some guy approached me to join the airforce today but im still thinking about it as i dont have the ssn and im not sure about it unless they tell me they will train me to be a doctor n allow me to go practice out of millitary!lol,then guys im happy for those taking time to prepare for their interview n happy for those tht have passed,all the best lets keep in touch.we hope to have BOUGHT our own house by latest August guys

ARRIVAL IN THE USA
HI good people,this is to notify you of my arrival in the USA yesterday with my wife,we had booke swiss air but they cancelled their flight and they re-booked us to British airways which flied through Heathrow London n i entered thru,Washington in Virginia n drove to Baltimore by our host,so tomorrow we are going to apply for our SSN as we try to arrange how to get driving licences,
guys this place is a small heaven on earth i telly you so far im amazed at what im seeing,roads,cars,i mean everything is to perfection,
i take this opportunity to thank the lord for trevor emily kariuki i introduced her to this forum some moths back and now she went for interview jana n she made it,her case was a bit complex coz she had a kid and the dad was not there,kind of run away dad n she had a D grade but she went to school in UG and was doing a degree in JKUAT..so the rest of you be encouraged the visa is all yours
will keep you updated o guys lets keep each other in prayers

I am sooo happy for you Nesh...All the best.

application of SSN and DRIVING
hi guys i hope you are doing great,still trying to get in touch with emily so that she post her experience.
today my wife and i applied for our SSN and we are expecting them any time next week.meanwhile my wife has enrolled for a nursing assistant course so that she can support me in a months time when shes supposed to get a job after completeing the course.some guy approached me to join the airforce today but im still thinking about it as i dont have the ssn and im not sure about it unless they tell me they will train me to be a doctor n allow me to go practice out of millitary!lol,then guys im happy for those taking time to prepare for their interview n happy for those tht have passed,all the best lets keep in touch.we hope to have BOUGHT our own house by latest August guys

Wooow, wooow...I love your drive and psyke for life. It reminds me how scared we were when they could not send your 2nd NL....look how far the Lord has brought you. Everything will work out well na boy mna speed!! Waaah....all the best.
Usitusahau...BTW, how much was the flight prices for BA per person?

Guys u need to go through other interviews especially Nigeria 2011 so that u are equipped an add more prayers every day with God's mercy.Wish u all the best.::)

Thanks Nickelly, the Nigerian forums have info like from here to sijui where. BTW you will be current next...hope you are ready :))

Obeezyb, where art thou?

We miss you, the forum is not the same without your humour and energy!! :mad:
Ati field work?? Can the forum contribute for your 24/7 internet coverage and preferably we employ you to be our full time 'DV 2013 Kenyan selectee' administrator? :cool::p
Pls don potea like that dear.

One way fares?

Hi everyone,
Those of our veteran brothers and sisters who have made it to the 'promised land' you could kindly enlighten us on the approximate amounts on one way fares to lets say Washington, mtu atajisort the remaining way..ama?
Thanks in advance