• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Count me in i will contribute to his TROPHY he is a very kind and ready to help dude. Obz you deserve one just like Ash has suggested.

Count me in i will contribute to his TROPHY he is a very kind and ready to help dude.
how about an early Christmas trophy since we r heading to Dec?:p

Obz you deserve one just like Ash has suggested.
The English Premiership trophy would really go a long way...:cool:

Cant wait to feel and see the snow next year 2013 around this time. :p

How about a sneak preview...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheyenne,_Wyoming

Climate
Cheyenne, like most of the rest of Wyoming, is semi-arid (Köppen BSk). Winters are cold and moderately long, but relatively dry, with a January average of 25.9 °F (−3.4 °C), highs that fail to reach freezing occur 37 days per year, and lows dip to the 0 °F (−18 °C) mark on 12 nights.[9] However, the coldness is often interrupted, with chinook winds blowing downslope from the Rockies that can bring warm conditions, bringing the high above 50 °F (10 °C) on 20 days from December to February.[9] Snowfall is greatest in March and April, averaging 60 inches (152 cm) for the season, yet thick snow cover rarely stays.[9][9] Summers are warm, with a July average of 67.7 °F (19.8 °C), and highs reaching 90 °F (32 °C) 8 times. Spring and autumn are quick transitions, with the median freeze dates being May 12 and September 26.[9] The annual precipitation tends to be concentrated from May to August and is low during fall and winter, contributing to the area's 2980 hours (~68%) of the possible total, of sunshine per year.

Cheers.

To be sincere this snow thing gives me goose bumps coz am used to warm weather all year round, this is the part of American life that i dread to experience but curiously want to feel

Yeah, the weather is one thing am not looking forward to.
Been MIA for sometime, i think i need to do this so that i don't notice how slow this thing is moving.I will drop by from time to time. I have been obsessing with this thing for so long so i need to cut loose a bit.
Please understand.

Been MIA for sometime, i think i need to do this so that i don't notice how slow this thing is moving.I will drop by from time to time. I have been obsessing with this thing for so long so i need to cut loose a bit.
Please understand.

Seems like naija guys' time to be interviewed,have read successful stories at nairaland. For some of us, we have a loooong way to go...patience test in this journey. please wake me up when i become current :D

Please understand.

yeah i understand the waiting. it is really a long time to wait for but it shall be here soon

Seems like naija guys' time to be interviewed,have read successful stories at nairaland. For some of us, we have a loooong way to go...patience test in this journey. please wake me up when i become current :D

I read nairaland they really have successful interviews!! pls dont go missing for long

Makiki this journey is not for faint hearted lol....coming to msa for some days..at least masiku zisonge kiasi

When you come over make sure you pack lots of vest, mini denim shorts, sundresses, sandals, A wide brimmed hat and sunglasses for sun protection coz its damn hot here. Dont forget monokini doubles and beach kaftans for the beach

When you come over make sure you pack lots of vest, mini denim shorts, sundresses, sandals, A wide brimmed hat and sunglasses for sun protection coz its damn hot here. Dont forget monokini doubles and beach kaftans for the beach

lol..will do that my dear

LOL..what about me,what should I pack?:p

no work experience

hello good people of d world, iam a 17 yr old applicant for the 2014 dv lottery, i have completed the 12 yr education, and i have the certificate of waec frm my school, since last yr. After iam selected and its time for interview, would i be asked about work experience?? Becos i have none, just beign a high school graduate be a problem to the green card, i'd reckon that since iam young, they must ask for affidavit of support, my aunty in texas promise to help me on dat, but i dont knw if the interview questions will be mainly on jobs and work experience, can i just tell 'em iam a high school graduate, and i'll like to further wen i get to USA and save uo for my pilot carrer? Thanks in advance..

Hello guys,
hope all are doing well. i would like to request u to pray for me bcz my case has been under AP for 60 days now n still nothing new! waiting is killing me :( !!!

wish u d best.

Hello guys,
hope all are doing well. i would like to request u to pray for me bcz my case has been under AP for 60 days now n still nothing new! waiting is killing me :( !!!

wish u d best.

Psa. 27:14 Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord.

All shall be well Jimma Boy our almighty God will see you through just trust in him and wait patiently upon him. If your papers were clean and NO lie at all "WAIT" The waiting room, a land where time seemingly stands still. It is a place where life is put on hold. In a doctor’s office, it feels like hours have passed, and yet when you look at your watch, it’s been only 20 minutes. When we are in the waiting room, it seems as if progress has come to a screeching halt.

One of the important exhortations of the Bible is the call to “wait on the Lord.” Even though God promises special blessing for waiting, waiting is one of the most difficult exhortations of Scripture. Why is it so hard? Because, as a part of fallen humanity, we are so prone to take matters into our own hands, to follow our own schemes. Yet, over and over again we are told in Scripture “wait on the Lord.”

We don’t like to wait and when we think of waiting we are apt to respond with the pun, “Wait? That’s what made the bridge collapse!” Of course, that’s weight, not wait. But then these two words, weight and wait are not always unrelated because one of our needs in waiting on the Lord is the need to cast the weighty burdens of life on Him.

TRUST in GOD and all shall be well sooner than you think.

MEANWHILE:
1. Meditate positively daily especially early in the morning (30min)
2. Do not allow any negative thoughts, please dont listen to the small voices of discouragement

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

Last edited by a moderator: