• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

As we chill for our numbers to be current,things are not looking so rosy for future DV hopefuls:(

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/28/stem-act-white-house-immigration_n_2207279.html

students who graduate with advanced STEM degrees.............kwani they only need geeks lol!!!

I also agree with Rep Sheila Jackson Lee also speaking in opposition to the bill, told the Rules Committee that it seemed insulting to eliminate all diversity visas. she said. "The idea of diversity visas is something of America's generosity and the desire of people to come here."

Mwalia muna C- ole wako upate VISA round hii la si hivyo utakiona cha mtema kuni na STEM Bill:(

Psa. 27:14 Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord.

Thanks a lot my friend for your encouragement and motivational advises, yes have to wait patiently no other choices.

MaKiki; All shall be well Jimma Boy our almighty God will see you through just trust in him and wait patiently upon him. [B said:
If your papers were clean and NO lie at all[/B] "WAIT"

all my documents was complete and correct no missing documents was asked!

MaKiki; The waiting room said:
yes definitely right, the time seems move very slow but whatever Almighty Allah has written for us will happen sooner or later therefore as you said i will trust on him and wait for what will comes out and sure whatever comes is better.

MaKiki;We don’t like to wait and when we think of waiting we are apt to respond with the pun said:
TRUST[/B] in GOD and all shall be well sooner than you think.

Absolutely!

Thanks once again, best wishes for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Psa. 27:14 Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord.

All shall be well Jimma Boy our almighty God will see you through just trust in him and wait patiently upon him. If your papers were clean and NO lie at all "WAIT" The waiting room, a land where time seemingly stands still. It is a place where life is put on hold. In a doctor’s office, it feels like hours have passed, and yet when you look at your watch, it’s been only 20 minutes. When we are in the waiting room, it seems as if progress has come to a screeching halt.

One of the important exhortations of the Bible is the call to “wait on the Lord.” Even though God promises special blessing for waiting, waiting is one of the most difficult exhortations of Scripture. Why is it so hard? Because, as a part of fallen humanity, we are so prone to take matters into our own hands, to follow our own schemes. Yet, over and over again we are told in Scripture “wait on the Lord.”

We don’t like to wait and when we think of waiting we are apt to respond with the pun, “Wait? That’s what made the bridge collapse!” Of course, that’s weight, not wait. But then these two words, weight and wait are not always unrelated because one of our needs in waiting on the Lord is the need to cast the weighty burdens of life on Him.

TRUST in GOD and all shall be well sooner than you think.

MEANWHILE:
1. Meditate positively daily especially early in the morning (30min)
2. Do not allow any negative thoughts, please dont listen to the small voices of discouragement

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24
Mwambasa nasija ..krismasi nikupate wapi mwanetu?? nimepeza mnazi kwa muda..fanya jambo ..kabla sijasahau mzee ngala wmenyewe nitampata wapi???? jamani

Mwambasa nasija ..krismasi nikupate wapi mwanetu?? nimepeza mnazi kwa muda..fanya jambo ..kabla sijasahau mzee ngala wmenyewe nitampata wapi???? jamani

PAPASAN umepeza mnazi alaa! lakini si kwangu itachafua choo na harufu pwahahahahaha!! Nzoo, niko Watamu mie. Mzee ngala utampata Mambasa lakini

All shall be well Jimma Boy our almighty God will see you through just trust in him and wait patiently upon him. If your papers were clean and NO lie at all "WAIT" The waiting room, a land where time seemingly stands still. It is a place where life is put on hold. In a doctor’s office, it feels like hours have passed, and yet when you look at your watch, it’s been only 20 minutes. When we are in the waiting room, it seems as if progress has come to a screeching halt.

One of the important exhortations of the Bible is the call to “wait on the Lord.” Even though God promises special blessing for waiting, waiting is one of the most difficult exhortations of Scripture. Why is it so hard? Because, as a part of fallen humanity, we are so prone to take matters into our own hands, to follow our own schemes. Yet, over and over again we are told in Scripture “wait on the Lord.”

We don’t like to wait and when we think of waiting we are apt to respond with the pun, “Wait? That’s what made the bridge collapse!” Of course, that’s weight, not wait. But then these two words, weight and wait are not always unrelated because one of our needs in waiting on the Lord is the need to cast the weighty burdens of life on Him.

MEANWHILE:
2. Do not allow any negative thoughts, please dont listen to the small voices of discouragement

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

U've made my day:p:p

Thanks a lot my friend for your encouragement and motivational advises, yes have to wait patiently no other choices.

yes definitely right, the time seems move very slow but whatever Almighty Allah has written for us will happen sooner or later therefore as you said i will trust on him and wait for what will comes out and sure whatever comes is better.

Absolutely!

on another note,as I was reading ur reply, I couldn't help but think suppose Jimmah boy isn't a Christian and on scrolling down to check his reply,yup...he's not : nonetheless,the truth is what it is.::)

All in all,kudos for the profound & inspiring words & let's keep the spirit alive.:)

students who graduate with advanced STEM degrees.............kwani they only need geeks lol!!!

I also agree with Rep Sheila Jackson Lee also speaking in opposition to the bill, told the Rules Committee that it seemed insulting to eliminate all diversity visas. she said. "The idea of diversity visas is something of America's generosity and the desire of people to come here."

Mwalia muna C- ole wako upate VISA round hii la si hivyo utakiona cha mtema kuni na STEM Bill:(

The STEM bill should be nipped in the bud(pun intended).

they (the US) need to stay "ahead" & STEM would really go a long way in ensuring that.

To some other degree,r they insinuating that DV applicants/selectees haven't taken these STEM courses where they r from/r uneducated:confused:?

Hello guys,
hope all are doing well. i would like to request u to pray for me bcz my case has been under AP for 60 days now n still nothing new! waiting is killing me :( !!!

wish u d best.
GOD is good all the time jimma boy,i want u to know that in every desert of calamity,the almighty God has an oasis of comfort.

Absolutely!

U've made my day:p:p

on another note,as I was reading ur reply, I couldn't help but think suppose Jimmah boy isn't a Christian and on scrolling down to check his reply,yup...he's not : nonetheless,the truth is what it is.::)

All in all,kudos for the profound & inspiring words & let's keep the spirit alive.:)

I am glad that jimmaboy didnt worry about my quotes from the Bible but focused on the words. REMEMBER we all have our ways of praying and if you come across the word Allah and it has encouraging words just replace it with God after all we are all praying to our almighty and the most high only in different names. Majority of my friends and neighbours here are muslims and i dont find it difficult when it comes to words of encouragement, they quote from their Holy Quran and i quote from the Holy Bible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad that jimmaboy didnt worry about my quotes from the Bible but focused on the words. REMEMBER we all have our ways of praying and if you come across the word Allah and it has encouraging words just replace it with God after all we are all praying to our almighty and the most high only in different names. Majority of my friends and neighbours here are muslims and i dont find it difficult when it comes to words of encouragement, they quote from their Holy Quran and i quote from the Holy Bible.

Yes, bro, 100% agree with you. We belong to the same Abrahamic religion, there are so many similarities between us. Let me give you something interesting, which will show the similarity between Arabic and Hebrew, the language of Jesus peace be upon him.
According to Bible when Jesus was put on the cross, he said. And this is his exact words in Hebrew "Eloi, Eloi, lima sabachtani", and here is the Arabic translation. "Allah, Allah, lima taraktani". So much similarity between the two languages. I don't know about the reference to Jesus words. Maybe you can give the reference of that in the Bible.

Peace be upon everybody!

Yes, bro, 100% agree with you. We belong to the same Abrahamic religion, there are so many similarities between us. Let me give you something interesting, which will show the similarity between Arabic and Hebrew, the language of Jesus peace be upon him.
According to Bible when Jesus was put on the cross, he said. And this is his exact words in Hebrew "Eloi, Eloi, lima sabachtani", and here is the Arabic translation. "Allah, Allah, lima taraktani". So much similarity between the two languages. I don't know about the reference to Jesus words. Maybe you can give the reference of that in the Bible.

Peace be upon everybody!

Peace upon you too!

Matthew 27:46 -About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" :D

MEANWHILE:

Amen!
These are very encouraging words Makiki.

Yeah, the weather is one thing am not looking forward to.
Been MIA for sometime, i think i need to do this so that i don't notice how slow this thing is moving.I will drop by from time to time. I have been obsessing with this thing for so long so i need to cut loose a bit.
Please understand.
. I also dread that weather, eesh! No better options! Catchme yo stand is understandable. Sometimes u need a break.

Peace be upon everybody!

I concur:)

Yes, bro, 100% agree with you.
Bro,Makiki is a lady:)

Cheers.