• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”

CN : 2013AF00037XXX.
Entry Dated : Oct 2011
1st Checked : 2nd may 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th June 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 1st July 2012
KCC Confirmation : 2nd august 2012
2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Biometrics:
Interview :

This year the DV numbers for AF are moving too slow. Hope all will be well>

Congrats & welcome to the forum:)

CN : 2013AF00037XXX.
Entry Dated : Oct 2011
1st Checked : 2nd may 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th June 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 1st July 2012
KCC Confirmation : 2nd august 2012
2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Biometrics:
Interview :

This year the DV numbers for AF are moving too slow. Hope all will be well>

It will be well:)

if he indeed lied ..that can be very sad,,he/she was a top notch adviser
it can be sad but ..lazima forum iendeleee..
@ obeez please come out..but at the same time there incredible members here..
Samaki mmoja akioza atolewe nje..
I also tend to think we shouldnt give this issue soo much airtime(net-time)
we have better things to discuss............

word!!!

LOL..u've made my day(Quote from the good book:John 8:7:"He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her).

chillax,u r @ home:):)

I i'm at home.
That that quote from the bible does give permission to throw a stone (ya mchanga maybe) at you.
Maybe i should alter my info too :confused: :confused:

God is Good,
Members, I have now booked and paid for the air ticket. Emirates and Qatar airlines are among the cheapest. IOM flights i.e B.Airlines is currently very expe.....around $1300 per Adult.
All the best.

bon Voyage

God is Good,
Members, I have now booked and paid for the air ticket. Emirates and Qatar airlines are among the cheapest. IOM flights i.e B.Airlines is currently very expe.....around $1300 per Adult.
All the best.

We wish you to have safe journey brother,
may God be with you.
we'll be joining you soon.

God is Good,
All the best.

Aaaw Wankin am so proud of you :) You are one of our greatest success story. All the best in your new life, on the tickets we hope by the time we join you there will be even cheaper rates.
BTW- now that you are our success story, can you now tell us what your name ' WANKING MASTER' exactly means (naughty wink)

I i'm at home.
That that quote from the bible does give permission to throw a stone (ya mchanga maybe) at you.

I i'm at home.
u r most welcome:)

LOL..crumple a piece of paper & give it ur best shot :p.

Hmmm..now that would be trite:D

Originally Posted by Fomogho
i believe you will have your interview before me so i expect you to keep in touch
No Fomogho, am 59*** and you are 52***.

Fomogho's on the right track..if CNs between 50-60k become current at the same time,u will have preference since u sent ur forms earlier:cool:.

NameCase NumberEntry checkedForms sentForms receivedKCC confirmed2nd NLRequired docs securedMedicalsInterviewAPVisa(s) receivedSafariPOESSNGCEmail
CatchmeDV2013AF00059***02.05.201216.05.201219.05.201206.09.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetBoston,Massachusetts.Not yetNot yet
FomoghoDV2013AF000529**01.05.201213.06.201218.06.2012Not yetNot yetNot yetNot yetSt louis,Missouri.Not yetNot yetFloshnom@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
God is Good,
All the best.

God is Good,
all the time:)

Members, I have now booked and paid for the air ticket. Emirates and Qatar airlines are among the cheapest
how much?

All the best.
journey mercies:)