• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

I am going to sleep till I become current...did someone say*Obeezyb* is already current or is it me hallucinating once again? :confused:

Hey dv-diva you will be on sleep mode for along time. This America thing, you know about it for one year and four months before going to the interview damn! Even me i have to go on slow motion..... Sleep mode.... Activate it next year around February. You aint hallucinating, Hahahaha he might be current you never know lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes me regret so much info i have put here of my self. But anyway nothing will happen so far. Women were created to talk alot, In fact, women talk almost three times as much as men, Women also speak more quickly, devote more brainpower to chit-chat - and actually get a buzz out of hearing their own voices, so its normal (thats why i get panics easily and voila i have put them here) this has to stop hence forth Lord hold my tongue or is it fingers. From this posts one is able to tell who is a woman and who is a man.

Come to think of it!!!! Obeezyb, you might be that neighbour of mine who lately laugh/smile:p at me when we meet at the parking lol! :mad:

OMG so all along i have been ****** (another panic) You naughty baboon.

hahaha! woi! relax! ;)

hy guys. Long tym.....si kwa ubaya, ni hard economic conditions...am still tarmacking, still hustling ku find job..anyone with any offer (Accounting job?) will b highly appreciated........................

woi woi woi...wat has the great Obeez done to all of u guys...U r attacking our Captain, our sole Adviser, and our biggest Comrade just coz u think he isn't being frank with his case number...SUCH A BEHAVIOR WILL NOT B TOLERATED AT ALL IN THIS GREAT HOUSE.....Obeez sorry about this big misunderstanding coz dats wat i think it is

woi woi woi...wat has the great Obeez done to all of u guys...U r attacking our Captain, our sole Adviser, and our biggest Comrade just coz u think he isn't being frank with his case number...SUCH A BEHAVIOR WILL NOT B TOLERATED AT ALL IN THIS GREAT HOUSE.....Obeez sorry about this big misunderstanding coz dats wat i think it is

Hi Abu, stop being nice to him. He has been hoaxing to us all this time!! haki yetu!! Haki yetu!!

So people do lie here?
And the way i was starting to feel at home :(
Haki zetu!!!
If he indeed lied ..that can be very sad,,he/she was a top notch adviser
it can be sad but ..lazima forum iendeleee..
@ obeez please come out..but at the same time there incredible members here..
samaki mmoja akioza atolewe nje..
i also tend to think we shouldnt give this issue soo much airtime(net-time)
we have better things to discuss............

FYI The IOM flight which is BA will take you to london Heathrow and you have to wait for 8 hrs to connect to US...
cheap but hizo masaa joo...

What?? All this time the 105 no. is not your CN?? (04 moment) so why lie to us?? :( ok or refrain from the truth to make us happy?? ((((())))))- thats me throwing a tantrum!
N'ways, what does the 105625 no. mean?

What?? All this time the 105 no. is not your CN?? (04 moment) so why lie to us??
where is ur sense of humor(now u see the downside of being AWOL from the thread)

PS: comedians don't lie..they just stretch the truth:p

((((())))))- thats me throwing a tantrum!
LOL...)))))((((((- that's me calming u down:p

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5712.html excerpt

F. DIVERSITY VISA LOTTERY 2013 (DV-2013) RESULTS

The Kentucky Consular Center in Williamsburg, Kentucky has registered and notified the winners of the DV-2013 diversity lottery. The diversity lottery was conducted under the terms of section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act and makes available *50,000 permanent resident visas annually to persons from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States. Approximately 105,628 applicants have been registered.

This makes me regret so much info i have put here of my self. But anyway nothing will happen so far. Women were created to talk alot, In fact, women talk almost three times as much as men, Women also speak more quickly, devote more brainpower to chit-chat - and actually get a buzz out of hearing their own voices, so its normal (thats why i get panics easily and voila i have put them here) this has to stop hence forth Lord hold my tongue or is it fingers. From this posts one is able to tell who is a woman and who is a man.

Come to think of it!!!! Obeezyb, you might be that neighbour of mine who lately laugh/smile:p at me when we meet at the parking lol! :mad:

From this posts one is able to tell who is a woman and who is a man.
from our list,tell us who is a he/she:eek:

really!! I am more than 500kms from u & I do chuck out my crib @ 0520hrs.The parking lot @ work/home is barely inhabited @ those times (did u relocate to Nairobi?)

shed some light on this,I'm lost:confused:

Hey dv-diva you will be on sleep mode for along time. This America thing, you know about it for one year and four months before going to the interview damn! Even me i have to go on slow motion..... Sleep mode.... Activate it next year around February. You aint hallucinating, Hahahaha he might be current you never know lol

Mtajuaje???:p:p

Originally Posted by MaKiki

Come to think of it!!!! Obeezyb, you might be that neighbour of mine who lately laugh/smile at me when we meet at the parking lol!

hahaha! woi! relax! ;)

Waambie!!!