• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Hi guys,
A word of encouragement: all things work for good for those who believe. Look at it on the bright side, maybe the delays have been caused by the whole electioneering period in the U.S, now its over. Everything will be back to normal by February.
Then again, suppose they are late and we get the visa later than we expected? Its well and good....afterall even before you knew you were a selectee you still had ideas you would be in Kenya :cool:
And one last theory, we shall have a brand new president in Kenya next year, atleast we can enjoy the new guy/chic slightly longer..;):eek::cool:

afterall even before you knew you were a selectee you still had ideas you would be in Kenya :cool:
True... but it's also unsettling since ur possibilities have been broadened & the what ifs r more!!.

And one last theory, we shall have a brand new president in Kenya next year
Really?

atleast we can enjoy the new guy/chic slightly longer
who's the chic,Kingwa Kamenchu??

Dear Santa, all I want this year is a very BIG FAT bank account and a SLIM body. Pleas don't mix up the two like you did last year...

No,there shouldn't be..its just that u will be processed in NY.

Still departing on the 23rd?

Yes am still departing on 23rd and thanks for yo cent.
Yu,re leading wid posts and as a matter of facts leading in helping members. Keep it up all the best.

Dear Santa, all I want this year is a very BIG FAT bank account and a SLIM body. Pleas don't mix up the two like you did last year...

Me slim already, guys are saying nimesota coz am now in shaggz and they don't know wat happening wid ma life................Hehehe:cool:

U r kidding me...that's not my CN(btw 70 -71k);That figure just spices up things.

What?? All this time the 105 no. is not your CN?? (04 moment) so why lie to us?? :( ok or refrain from the truth to make us happy?? ((((())))))- thats me throwing a tantrum!
N'ways, what does the 105625 no. mean?

House,
Hey, KarimiEva need to be explained wat a Baboon in the House means. Anyway welcome and feel at home but don sleep.

Ok this is how the baboon story started.

Oh Henrica, all this time i thought Obeez and myself are the last but looking at your CN.....
http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548575-Dv-2013-kenyan-selectees-report-here!!!!/page35

U remind me of the 3 baboons who were on walking in a straight line, one after another. The second on the line laughing at the first because of the 1st's buttock. the second baboon, looking behind him realizes the third baboon's eyes' are nearly full of tears coz of the laughter he had just by looking at the 2nd's buttock. Let me pause there and pliz read in btwn the line.....

BaBoon Movement lol
And the Baboons moved one by one
mzee1917;) :D
WankinMaster 2013AF00004XXX ;) ;)
Nesh422 DV2013AF0004XXX
Lucy10 2013AF0000222X
Makiki DV2013AF00020XXX
Papasan DV2013AF00023XXX
Ash2013 DV2013AF00029XXX
Karendi DV2013AF00033XXX
Burundiwinner DV2013AF00045xxx
Donmisty DV2013AF00047XXX
Abu Hamza DV2013AF00051XXX
Essieta DV2013AF00051***
Catchme DV2013AF00059XXX
Henrica80 2013AF00065***
Obeezyb DV2013AF00105628
Who is not in the line

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548575-Dv-2013-kenyan-selectees-report-here!!!!/page36

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever you post here can/will be used against you thus it would be best not to disclose ur CN. On the other hand,they can still track u via ur web habits/profiles thus u may as well reveal ur CN since if they r out to get u,they will.

U r kidding me...that's not my CN(btw 70 -71k);That figure just spices up things.

U've seen this number before,try & remember 105,628.

This makes me regret so much info i have put here of my self. But anyway nothing will happen so far. Women were created to talk alot, In fact, women talk almost three times as much as men, Women also speak more quickly, devote more brainpower to chit-chat - and actually get a buzz out of hearing their own voices, so its normal (thats why i get panics easily and voila i have put them here) this has to stop hence forth Lord hold my tongue or is it fingers. From this posts one is able to tell who is a woman and who is a man.

Come to think of it!!!! Obeezyb, you might be that neighbour of mine who lately laugh/smile:p at me when we meet at the parking lol! :mad:

OMG so all along i have been ****** (another panic) You naughty baboon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kungonja Nayo?

I am going to sleep till I become current...did someone say*Obeezyb* is already current or is it me hallucinating once again? :confused: