• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

woi woi woi...wat has the great Obeez done to all of u guys...U r attacking our Captain, our sole Adviser, and our biggest Comrade just coz u think he isn't being frank with his case number...SUCH A BEHAVIOR WILL NOT B TOLERATED AT ALL IN THIS GREAT HOUSE.....Obeez sorry about this big misunderstanding coz dats wat i think it is

Tuko pamoja:cool:

So people do lie here?
And the way i was starting to feel at home :(
Haki zetu!!!

So people do lie here?
LOL..u've made my day(Quote from the good book:John 8:7:"He who is without sin among you, let him be the first to throw a stone at her).

And the way i was starting to feel at home :(
chillax,u r @ home:):)

Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk.
NOTE: Please do not post any negative comments or remarks about any person or organization. Do not post personal information details. Courts and government agencies can require us to disclose your email, IP address, etc.

Clarity..tusome na tuelewe!!!

On an honest note...all who joined the forum b4 the 8th of Sept have no excuse not knowing my CN....

http://forums.immigration.com/showt...lectees-report-here!!!!&p=2586724#post2586724

Originally Posted by Obeezyb
perhaps...

Who?kcc or the embassy?

Really!!! & they r toying with the idea of a 2nd selection,wassup with that?..or the DoS cares less!!!

I do think that if this process didn't involve paperwork,this process would be a lot smoother & the back & forth that we're hearing about wouldn't arise.

Originally Posted by wankinmaster
Thank you a lot Obeezyb, anyway KCC didn't specify the date of our files dispatch
What happened to yua SIGNATURE? It looks so funny if not much funny.

Originally Posted by donmisty
yeah. the sufferer part got me

http://forums.immigration.com/showt...-Case-Number&p=2593148&highlight=#post2593148

Need I say more....

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI The IOM flight which is BA will take you to london Heathrow and you have to wait for 8 hrs to connect to US...
cheap but hizo masaa joo...

Look into the transit visa and get out and see London...It might be a good five years before you decide to travel out of USA again. Most people like to wait until they get the passport before they start seeing the world. It is easier to see the world with the visa waivers you get with the US passport.

If he indeed lied ..that can be very sad,,he/she was a top notch adviser
it can be sad but ..lazima forum iendeleee..
@ obeez please come out..but at the same time there incredible members here..
samaki mmoja akioza atolewe nje..
i also tend to think we shouldnt give this issue soo much airtime(net-time)
we have better things to discuss............

If he indeed lied ..that can be very sad,,he/she was a top notch adviser
LOL..still is:I'll reduce my rates...how about that.

lazima forum iendeleee
well said.

@ obeez please come out..but at the same time there incredible members here..
I am 1 of them:)

i also tend to think we shouldn't give this issue soo much airtime(net-time);we have better things to discuss.
we r bloggers & thus we may as well generate content:D

Look into the transit visa and get out and see London...It might be a good five years before you decide to travel out of USA again. Most people like to wait until they get the passport before they start seeing the world. It is easier to see the world with the visa waivers you get with the US passport.

And that (transit visa...if u get it!!) will set u back a few quid..LOL:p

Do we have guys in this forum or elsewhere who got selected in the "second selection" of October 2012 or it was just a hoax..?

Dv 2013 aos

CN : 2013AF00037XXX.
Entry Dated : Oct 2011
1st Checked : 2nd may 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : 28th June 2012
DHL Confirm delivery : 1st July 2012
KCC Confirmation : 2nd august 2012
2nd NL :
PCC :
Medicals :
Biometrics:
Interview :