• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Wow, congrats to you and your family. May you
Continue to succeed. [AQUOTE=Boblee;2632929]Welcome , i owe ,,my success to this forum and prayer..[/QUOTE]

Ladies and gentlemen.MY interview is scheduled for Monday 24th at 6.30am.I have a trip to DUBAI with fellow staff on Friday 28th.My question is will I make for this trip coz my passport might not have arrived from the embassy assuming that all things will go well on the interview day? What should I do.

Ladies and gentlemen.MY interview is scheduled for Monday 24th at 6.30am.I have a trip to DUBAI with fellow staff on Friday 28th.My question is will I make for this trip coz my passport might not have arrived from the embassy assuming that all things will go well on the interview day? What should I do.

Have u registered with DHL the earlier the better coz it will take3\4 days u can request the CO to do a favor 4 u

Happy

Hello house,i got my airway bill yesterday and went for my package today. Thank you so much for your concern and advice. Im now a happy lady.

For the big chest x-ray i got frm IOM during my medicals,should carry it in my hand luggage or pack it im my suitcases?

Am so happy for you, Cera, you know we share that special day 11th June...it will always be etched in our memories, remember to keep praying for the rest who are yet to go for interviews :)

For the big chest x-ray i got frm IOM during my medicals,should carry it in my hand luggage or pack it im my suitcases?

Carry it in your hand luggage, with us they didnt ask for it but it is advised that we carry them in our hand luggage.

What should one do If, instead of sending Dsp 122 n ds 230 part 1&2( For each family member) with 2 passport photos(For each).
Theres a person I know She sent in the forms to KCC but did not put 2 passports for each, instead she sent the forms with only 1 passport pic for each member of her Familia attached.??
She in need of our opinions her CN is 2014AF00035***

Nxt question

When filling in the ds 230 occupation whatever u fill in that you are an Intern then probably your internship period comes to an end b4 your interview n thus at your interview you will currently be seeking n employment. Do you update KCC on the change or what...(20 mrks)

Hey good people,i got a question.......my final year in campus starts in July 2013 till May 2014 next year,my visa expires in Nov 2013 meaning i will not be able to go back to school in July..so do i defer for a whole year,come back in June next year n finish my course or do i have my transcripts evaluated by World Evaluation Services n continue with studies in U.S??? sema dilemma:D

Today's devotion

Arising to Shine

In Matthew 5:14-16 “Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.”

You are arising to shine. To “shine” means to be visible, to bloom. It means to come out of darkness, out of hiding and to be seen. Friend, I see you shinning in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. Where many had left you, ignored you, overlooked you; trampled on you, all that is changing because He who makes people shine says “Arise, Shine”.

Essieta, you don't need to worry, once you have your green card, you can stay up to 1 year outside the US without much concern, but you can also apply for a re-entry permit if you are going to be out longer with a valid reason. And being out for study purposes is valid.

So my suggestion is, go to the US now with a return air ticket. Activate your GC, get your SSN etc, then come back and finish your final year. That is only 9 or 10 months, so you'll be within the 1 year period. In the mean time, if you really want to finish your study year in the US, you can have your papers evaluated and look for a university, while you continue your current study in Nairobi. But my thought is that it might be cheaper and easier to go and come back to finish school, than to go and try to get into uni there for the final year.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=3f443a4107083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

Hey good people,i got a question.......my final year in campus starts in July 2013 till May 2014 next year,my visa expires in Nov 2013 meaning i will not be able to go back to school in July..so do i defer for a whole year,come back in June next year n finish my course or do i have my transcripts evaluated by World Evaluation Services n continue with studies in U.S??? sema dilemma:D

Last edited by a moderator:
emqil reply

hallo peeps
2014AF0073XXX
Have KCC an email about confirmation of delivery of my form but its almost 3days have not got a reply from them ! kwani how long do they take 2 reply a mail? I know they are very busy some1 assit who got experience thanks peeps.God bless you peeps wish you all the best in your interviews members 2013 remember james 1 ;17

Don't you think its better that you study abroad,they have the best universities there,my two cents:(

Bobblee yours is a case of faith congrats.all who got visa congrats,us waiting for the interview the Lord is with us,lets take all advice seriously,thanks all of u for the assistance.Lets keep the spirit.

hallo peeps
2014AF0073XXX
Have KCC an email about confirmation of delivery of my form but its almost 3days have not got a reply from them ! kwani how long do they take 2 reply a mail? I know they are very busy some1 assit who got experience thanks peeps.God bless you peeps wish you all the best in your interviews members 2013 remember james 1 ;17
Be patient about a week count 10 days inclusive of weekends:p