• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Welcome

Hi guys,am new in this forum but have been following the conversations,very informative

Welcome to the house (& the list keeps growing);Kindly share ur insights,views,thoughts.....

ATTENTION;Ladies & gentlemen of flight DVQ2013(Kenyan,Ugandan,Mauritian.Somali & South Sudanese passengers) destined for the US...

Now that this flight iko chrome,sasa ni express hadi states;hakuna kubeba excess,ama?

Wateja,pesa mkononi;watu wa sare washuke,dere,hizo hewa,stage ya kwanza,Lilitz,Pensylvania....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Lord, thank you because you hear our prayers. Thank you because all will be well with Wanking master and thank you because Nesh will get his 2NL soonest and all will be well. Calm his heart and assure him that all is well because with you all things are possible.
Dear God, I pray for all members of this forum that our hard work and anxiety will not be invain. That all of us will have victorius testimonies by end of this season, thank you God that from the many millions who applied for this; you picked us to proceed with the DV program and we believe you did not bring us this far to leave us.
Those in doubts over their grades and work experience, God, thank you because you are making springs in the desert and all will go well, for the glory of your holy name.
God remember all those trusting you for finances for the process. Thank you because you are providing to us according to your riches in Glory. Dear God, guide us on the right path and at the end of it all we shall be careful to say thank you. In JESUS name we prayed and Believe...AMEN!!

AMEN to that....

Lord father i pray for dear forumites as they prepare through this torturous journey to America "the land of Opportunity" i especially put Wankin Master! before you so that he may come out victorious in the coming month..for those with high CN give them patience and hope , i pray dear lord that my interview comes up in DEC since January is an obvious broke month..in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit....aaaaaaaaaamen!

Thx for the prayer. Amen!

Dear Lord, thank you because you hear our prayers. Thank you because all will be well with Wanking master and thank you because Nesh will get his 2NL soonest and all will be well. Calm his heart and assure him that all is well because with you all things are possible.
Dear God, I pray for all members of this forum that our hard work and anxiety will not be invain. That all of us will have victorius testimonies by end of this season, thank you God that from the many millions who applied for this; you picked us to proceed with the DV program and we believe you did not bring us this far to leave us.
Those in doubts over their grades and work experience, God, thank you because you are making springs in the desert and all will go well, for the glory of your holy name.
God remember all those trusting you for finances for the process. Thank you because you are providing to us according to your riches in Glory. Dear God, guide us on the right path and at the end of it all we shall be careful to say thank you. In Jesus name we prayed and Believed...AMEN!!

Amen!!

House,
I call on each of us to pray over Nesh422's situation. If we seriously pray together they will be changes over the late 2NL....also, lets pray for each one not to have any visa denials. Amen
Thanks a lot Karendi,i hope i become a testimony of What God can do,today i emailed the kcc again

House,
I call on each of us to pray over Nesh422's situation. If we seriously pray together they will be changes over the late 2NL....also, lets pray for each one not to have any visa denials. Amen
Karendi you are so caring,thank you i know God is faithful i am still waiting,just emailed the KCC

Guys i emailed the KCC for the second time,last time they had told me that they have finished processing my papers and are acceptable for continuation they are waiting to slot for me an interview date,they are just waiting for the right time n i am like,how long does it take?dont they know the pain one is undergoing waiting?

Lord father i pray for dear forumites as they prepare through this torturous journey to America "the land of Opportunity" I especially put Wankin Master!before you so that he may come out victorious in the coming month Amen...for those with high CN give them patience and hope , i pray dear lord that my interview comes up in DEC since January is an obvious broke month..in the name of the father the son and the holy spirit....aaaaaaaaaamen!
Amen.
Although this like a game of Wits, Lets hope that I will have a good start interview for this blessed thread.

Call them up & find out how free their calendar is: u may be told,come Oct, that the available slot for ur medicals is after ur interview date!!!
Thanks a lot Obeezyb,
You know wat? I called them immediatelly when I saw this post, such that I forgot to get back to the forum. Anyway they asked me the reason why I will be booking my med exam at Oct but I had no good reason so they told me the earlier the better. They asked me to decide when to book before the month of Sep ends coz there may be a bookin' congestion. Therefore I decided the to book the following day, now yesterday 18 Sep, 2012.
We went wid ma spouse and my kid, passed thru the gate n we're given an applicant burge thru to the reception where we said that we wanted to book for a DV medical exam.
We were booked on 1st Oct, 2012 @ 7.30am. They also estimated the total amount + additional vaccines if applicable as Ksh.74,000.00 and asked me to carry (MUST) vaccination record for my 8 month kid, Valid passports + its copy(bio data page), DV applicant interview appointment letter and 2x2 Photo for each (US Photo req'ments)

Welcome to the house (& the list keeps growing);Kindly share ur insights,views,thoughts.....

ATTENTION;Ladies & gentlemen of flight DVQ2013(Kenyan,Ugandan,Mauritian.Somali & South Sudanese passengers) destined for the US...

Now that this flight iko chrome,sasa ni express hadi states;hakuna kubeba excess,ama?

Wateja,pesa mkononi;watu wa sare washuke,dere,hizo hewa,stage ya kwanza,Lilitz,Pennsylvania....
You must be very humorous Obeezy to b,
Anyway Who's the deree and who's the Konda?
Am placed on the first seat as you can see, naomba Hewa isiwekwe so that we can communicate to each other nicely.

Hi members,
Do yu remember telling you about the issue of the DV2013 Files from KCC to the Embassy/Consulates?
They had told me that they can't answer my query since they had not yet received the DV2013 files as well as my case, I was worried but after a week I emailed them again but this time they just told me that they don't have my case. I emailed the KCC and their reply was......"you Must forward all your inquiries to the stated Embassy on the 2NL, I became more worried. I emailed the KCCINQUIRY@state.gov but they have taken too long to reply so I decided to call the Embassy but the call machine told me that they are currently not able to connect me to the DV Immigrate calls. I opted to email the Embassy again on Monday this week and their reply at least relieved me from the big worry. They said they won't answer my quiz till next few weeks.

You must be very humorous Obeezy to b,
Anyway Who's the deree and who's the Konda?
Am placed on the first seat as you can see, naomba Hewa isiwekwe so that we can communicate to each other nicely.

I agree with Wanking guy, you are so humurous....this was hilarious. The driver is Papasan, konda ni Obeezy, wanking u really are in the front row. Catch me is head of communication, she is also the one taking all traffic police queries.

Karendi you are so caring,thank you i know God is faithful i am still waiting,just emailed the KCC

Nesh, all I can say is greater is he that is on your side and that is God.I will very much vouche for you to now relax and hav e faith in God. Take a break, say a month if nothing happens start all over again because...seriously this is nerve wrecking!! What I can encourage is that come Sept. 2013 all of us will have been interviewed. Its easier said than done but wee relax tuu, God is in control.

I called the KCC office yesterday to ask of when to expect my 2NL but was told they are still wrking on it. My wife is due to deliver in November so i asked of the fate of my unborn princess and was told to fill and send part 1&2 of the DS 230 form, add two copies of her passport pix and a copy of her birth certificate. They however did not tell me whether my child would also go through the medical exams or not. I guess per my CN i will be current in January, ie. if i'm not mistaking. My question is, i hold a masters degree and almost 7years working experience ( though quite young), lol. Which of these two do u suggest i use; education or working experience?

Hi Nesh,

Nesh I sympathise wid you,
Have you ever tried to email the KCCINQUIRY@state,gov . Try them.
Send KCC emails one after their reply I think you'll get a more concerned recipient.