• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

*Reservation Office*
Archers Tours and Travel
Archers Tours and Travels
Ltd
Peponi Plaza – Peponi Road
Nairobi, Kenya
P +254 20 3752472 / 3 /
4 / 7
E-mail:archers@
archersafrica.com
Consultant Name : ALICE
MUCHIRI
Telephone :
+254722648274
Email Address: alice@
archersafrica.com

Maam makiki,here is the info and anyone who wish to consult an agent on booking and buying airtickets.

*Reservation Office*
Archers Tours and Travels Ltd
Peponi Plaza – Peponi Road
Nairobi, Kenya
P +254 20 3752472 / 3 /4 / 7
E-mail:archers@archersafrica.com
Consultant Name : ALICE MUCHIRI
Telephone :+254722648274
Email Address: alice@archersafrica.com

Maam makiki,here is the info and anyone who wish to consult an agent on booking and buying airtickets.

Thanx LOADs was checking if they have an office in MOmbasa. http://www.archersafrica.com/ContactUs.php

medical

if am on a medical scheme and i would like to use my medical insurance cover to do the jabs before i go to IOM. Is it allowed? Trying to cut costs at IOM.

Good people,

I want to start the passport process for my three children. My question is: can I print and use the application form posted on the website or must I pick from the immigration office?

Good people,

I want to start the passport process for my three children. My question is: can I print and use the application form posted on the website or must I pick from the immigration office?

it will be easier if u go there fill the forms with ur .babies tyme mbaya

Karendi i wish you well on Tuesday, may the out come of the interview confirm that this is a house of winners

Good people,

You also need the consent form if its online just do it

please help

How does kcc notify selectees of reciept of application and have they (kcc) started inviting for interviews?

Its not a problem Solwach. Just do all the jabs
If you can. Yo lucky yo insurance covers
that. Mine doesnt cover immunizations.
Nickelly informed us that the Iom guys wont
be amused but they will allow. Have the records
signed and stamped by the medical personnel.
I arrived in Nairobi safely. My meds are tomorrow. I
will update you guys. I did some jabs from Ug.

if am on a medical scheme and i would like to use my medical insurance cover to do the jabs before i go to IOM. Is it allowed? Trying to cut costs at IOM.

Welcome Belton. Send an email to Kcc or call
them. Pse update your signature.
You may have to read the first pages of this
Forum. It has most questions n answers
for new people like you. Where r u from?

How does kcc notify selectees of reciept of application and have they (kcc) started inviting for interviews?

KCC started inviting people for interviews as from 1st October 2012 they will close the curtains on September 30th 2013. If only you read from Page 1 as Solwach and Ash are telling you then you will find your answer. Otherwise update your signature for easy answers ie if we knew your info we could have helped you. Why cant you start by introducing yourself and tell us your case number and which country you come from. This is the only way we can help you otherwise contact KCC if you cant update your signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
ASH,,,, May you be granted that Visa IJN. I wish you well in Nairobi OMG with all your little ones it must be hectic but am sure you will manage them. All the best dear!!

Last edited by a moderator: