• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

Flights become cheap when booked 2 months early. The season is high as from July hehehehehe :p when you are planning to leave so book now if you have the moni ooooooooooooo my 2 cents so let someone else chip in on this

Shop around for flights....you will be surprised if you are determined to go online. You have many options for flights. I had a post sometimes last year regarding this issue.

All those who have read these contributions in this forum,you are all victors because ur tests are goin to become testimonies.It is in Christ we live,we move and we have our existence.All the hopefuls you are in the right place.
I shout a big YES!for this.thank you kyle and stay blessed.

Greetings to all on the forum.

A few days back I was reading through the posts like I always do and came across Mama’s cry about those people who regularly read the forum but never pass by even to just say a word of gratitude. That post really got my eye and made me come to realize how selfish of me have been for I read this forum almost every day than I do with FB. But before I pass on my appreciation allow me to first introduce myself officially. I am called SHABBY from the pearl of Africa. I prefer calling myself a DV2014-winner to DV2014-Hopeful and this the first time I am playing. I believe it came at the right time when am finishing up with my degree. The reason I call myself a DV2014-winner is pretty simple and someone just guessed it right, it is coz am of the forum of winners and I am a winner in Christ. For HE says ‘ask and you will be given, seek and you will find’ I am not good at scriptures so I will just leave that for Nickelly to correct me. By-the-way thanks for those daily inspirational verses they are so encouraging. I started following the forum late last year when the Ugandan 2013winners Forum was merged with this one. I have been here all this time from when the first Visa was granted and shall still be here until Obeezy gets his/her visa. I have also failed to really know if he/she is a man/woman. Come May 1st I shall only check to just get my CN number coz I am a winner already in Christ’s name. Let me hear an Amen to that. I think that’s
enough with the introduction but it is not my first time posting here.

So back to the reason am writing this and that was to pass my appreciation to all the forum members for your posts they have helped me learn a lot about the DV and the American dream. The experiences, questions and answers woooow I bet I can now answer anything about the DV. Gratitude Gratitude Gratitude, “mwebale mwebale nyo ndala” Ash** shall help translate that.

To the DV2014 hopeful….Oops I mean winners. We shall be selected come May 1st for we are winners in Christ and we are on a forum of winners.

shabby .ug

Kale.we r going to testify and move together in this journey.

Ready to go

Hi folks, i had my flight booked last week. leaving with my wife and baby on the 9th May via Delta airlines. POE has changed to Boston, MA. God bless us all

Guys going for Interview
Psalm 46:1-3:
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.”
Prayer Points

1.This week, my God shall ARISE and be my REFUGE and VERY PRESENT HELP in every trouble and problems which I am going through in Jesus name.
2.This week, I shall arise and by the power in the blood of Jesus, I silence every roaring waters threatening my favour and breakthroughs! in the name of Jesus.
3.This week, I receive the armor of light and utterly destroy the bow, the spear and the chariot of darkness assigned against me and my family!!! in the name of Jesus.
4.I make no provision for the flesh, therefore, anything hiding under my flesh in order to derail my breakthrough this week: be flushed by fire and die! in Jesus name.
5.You the pregnancy of fear waiting to be born in this week of my breakthroughs, hear the voice violent faith: wither by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
6.Mountain of impossibility mocking my destiny, your time is up: receive tribulation, expire and catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
Rivers of joy and gladness flowing round the throne of God, flow down unstoppably like a contagious stream into my life this week and wash away all my sorrows and burdens in Jesus name.
6.Rivers of holiness flowing round the tabernacle of the Most High, flow down into my life this week, carry me from the obscured prison of sin, and establish me as holy city set upon a shinning hill, in the name of Jesus.
7.I release prophetic fire and declare that this shall be my week of divine help, and that help shall come right early by fire in the name of Jesus.
All the Best :)

amen and amen

Kale webale nyo kujja, wish u the best come may 1st.
all languages represented! :D

A few days back I was reading through the posts like I always do and came across Mama’s cry about those people who regularly read the forum but never pass by even to just say a word of gratitude. That post really got my eye and made me come to realize how selfish of me have been for I read this forum almost every day than I do with FB. But before I pass on my appreciation allow me to first introduce myself officially. I am called SHABBY from the pearl of Africa. I prefer calling myself a DV2014-winner to DV2014-Hopeful and this the first time I am playing. I believe it came at the right time when am finishing up with my degree. The reason I call myself a DV2014-winner is pretty simple and someone just guessed it right, it is coz am of the forum of winners and I am a winner in Christ. For HE says ‘ask and you will be given, seek and you will find’ I am not good at scriptures so I will just leave that for Nickelly to correct me. By-the-way thanks for those daily inspirational verses they are so encouraging. I started following the forum late last year when the Ugandan 2013winners Forum was merged with this one. I have been here all this time from when the first Visa was granted and shall still be here until Obeezy gets his/her visa. I have also failed to really know if he/she is a man/woman. Come May 1st I shall only check to just get my CN number coz I am a winner already in Christ’s name. Let me hear an Amen to that. I think that’s

So back to the reason am writing this and that was to pass my appreciation to all the forum members for your posts they have helped me learn a lot about the DV and the American dream. The experiences, questions and answers woooow I bet I can now answer anything about the DV. Gratitude Gratitude Gratitude, “mwebale mwebale nyo ndala” Ash** shall help translate that.

To the DV2014 hopeful….Oops I mean winners. We shall be selected come May 1st for we are winners in Christ and we are on a forum of winners.

shabby .ug

welcome to the forum shabby. prep up for your journey starts next week :eek:

yes infact the new people should learn to have courtesy if they cant update their signatures atleast they should learn how to introduce themselves if its a problem let them get all the information as from page 1 they wont miss what they are looking for. No short-cut unless you have courtesy :p am not being rude or hard but this will make them learn more and even discover many new things as they read through.

hahaha! right on.

shabby .ug

You are welcome Shabby, and come 1st May ur CN will be available IJN

Guys going for Interview
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.”
Prayer Points

1.This week, my God shall ARISE and be my REFUGE and VERY PRESENT HELP in every trouble and problems which I am going through in Jesus name.
2.This week, I shall arise and by the power in the blood of Jesus, I silence every roaring waters threatening my favour and breakthroughs! in the name of Jesus.
3.This week, I receive the armor of light and utterly destroy the bow, the spear and the chariot of darkness assigned against me and my family!!! in the name of Jesus.
4.I make no provision for the flesh, therefore, anything hiding under my flesh in order to derail my breakthrough this week: be flushed by fire and die! in Jesus name.
5.You the pregnancy of fear waiting to be born in this week of my breakthroughs, hear the voice violent faith: wither by fire!!! in the name of Jesus.
6.Mountain of impossibility mocking my destiny, your time is up: receive tribulation, expire and catch fire! in the name of Jesus.
Rivers of joy and gladness flowing round the throne of God, flow down unstoppably like a contagious stream into my life this week and wash away all my sorrows and burdens in Jesus name.
6.Rivers of holiness flowing round the tabernacle of the Most High, flow down into my life this week, carry me from the obscured prison of sin, and establish me as holy city set upon a shinning hill, in the name of Jesus.
7.I release prophetic fire and declare that this shall be my week of divine help, and that help shall come right early by fire in the name of Jesus.

May God bless you abundantly Nickelly, you are our guardian Angel,The God send of this Forum of Winners so that we may feel His daily presence. Who says God does not speak through humans, that is what God is doing through Nickelly, let everyone take all the devotions very serious. Because God speaking to us through all the devotions Nickelly is giving.

Guys going for Interview
Prayer Points

Thanks. Amen Amen ..

Thanks.. Amen Amen

shabby .ug

I am so happy and very proud of you Shabby!!! Come May 1st and you will be leading this forum together with Shorrie, Cathylss coz you are all WINNERS already. I am very happy for you DV2014 Winners in waiting.

Guys going for Interview
Prayer Points

I shall arise and by the power in the blood of Jesus, I silence every roaring waters threatening my favour and breakthroughs! in the name of Jesus. Amen Sister, Amen.