• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

MY VISA IS READY
NICKELLY xxxxxxxxxxxxx[Edit]
Primary Applicant
Passport Number: A17xxxxxxxReference ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date of Birth: xxxxxxxxxxx
DHL Waybill Number:
xxxxxxxxxxx(Ready for Pick Up)

thanx sm1smom that link u posted has helped me alot had everythn i needed to know u such a darling! cant wait to land to those recruiting offices!!

$1200 per head times three

That is the price for?
Ma'kiki,after the50k is reached,will the rest CN holders of 50 be informed in advance and get the chance to prepare the docs like u guys u had a month to prepare?

Any body with information about primary schools when do they close/open,levels system is it like ours:confused::confused:
Rough idea they close end of May till September is when they start new year. Been told my dota will get into 2nd grade when she gets there coz she will be 7yrs by then. Sms1mom will help here

That is the price for?
Ma'kiki,after the50k is reached,will the rest CN holders of 50 be informed in advance and get the chance to prepare the docs like u guys u had a month to prepare?

Price for air ticket per person to USA and Yes everyone is given enough time to prepare that is why it ends in Sept 30th

House of Winners we are yet to know the cut-off number for june bulletin. Im having this good feeling that it will b close to 60k i dont know why but i hope n pray this b so IJN.
Any predictions pls?

Dear visit this web site below, you can then see how in the past years the numbers were schedule. 2013 with God's mercy and grace can be like 2011 were in Aug cut off number was 71800 and Sept current. Le keep on praying for God's Favor.Tks

http://www.dv-info.site40.net/
Green Card Lottery Cut-Off Numbers for African Winners (AF)
DV Lottery Year / Fiscal Year - (Oct 01 - Sep 30)

Makiki, is this the feeling that you get when the visa is at hand?It is indeed overwhelming!Thank you Jesus!This is the house of winners..Jus kp on thanking God bcoz ur miracle is on the way.

Price for air ticket per person to USA and Yes everyone is given enough time to prepare that is why it ends in Sept 30th

:D thats a relief,was begining to get worried bt nt anymore,thank u ma'am :)
What airline are u using to get to ur P.O.E?

Visa bulletin

Gabam do you have anything on the visa bulletin.we are waitng for the info.thanx for you effort always.

Makiki, is this the feeling that you get when the visa is at hand?It is indeed overwhelming!Thank you Jesus!This is the house of winners..Jus kp on thanking God bcoz ur miracle is on the way.

:D :D I can see you waking up in the middle of the night to look at it once more lol :cool: :cool: Its allowed. JUST DO IT

Gabam do you have anything on the visa bulletin.we are waitng for the info.thanx for you effort always.

Relax you got 10 more days to know. You will be current August and face the CO in September with akina Obeezyb i miss him sooooo much.

Rough idea they close end of May till September is when they start new year. Been told my dota will get into 2nd grade when she gets there coz she will be 7yrs by then. Sms1mom will help here[/QUOTWhat about a 11yr old-who is in class 6 and 13 year old who is in class 7:confused:

Any body with information about primary schools when do they close/open,levels system is it like ours:confused::confused:

The American school year runs from September to June, with a full summer vacation. There are differing categorizations in some school systems but Elementary School usually goes from 1st grade to 6th grade, 7th & 8th grades are considered Middle School, and High School consists of grades 9th -12th. Students in grades 1-12 do not pay tuition, unless you opt to put your kids in private institutions.The basic requirement for enrollment of a child in a public school is that you and your child live in the district. As a parent all you need to furnish is proof of residence with your name and address on it, like an apartment lease, though telephone and electric (utility bills) are widely preferred proofs. You will also be required to submit vaccination records. There is also the option of Home-Schooling. Home schooling refers to the practice of educating children at home. Home-schooled students, in some states are expected to pass state-administered placement tests. Home schooling is often motivated by objections to the public school curriculum, usually on religious grounds. Another motivation is the perception that the standard school environment in general is psychologically harmful or otherwise not conducive to quality education.

Rough idea they close end of May till September is when they start new year. Been told my dota will get into 2nd grade when she gets there coz she will be 7yrs by then. Sms1mom will help here

You sure???? :D ........... kidding of course