• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2013 kenyan selectees report here!!!!

hellllo friends,been away for a while atleast to have air.time is moving quite slowly n visa bulletin not favouring us at all.but the lord is great.had an accident on saturday night fractured leg but all the glory goes to the lord coz am alive.lets keep praying the devil is not happy with what is ahead.he is under our feet and he has no say.god bless.

Very sorry about yo accident Josse. You are a winner already. You won the devil and his evil plan against yo life.

You're right Obeez, i think my chances are bright, especially coming from a country where
1.awareness of the DV program is quite low.
2. The level at which people use the internet is still low. Some people even when availed with a computer may not know what to do,
3. The education qualification. Yes this does throw so many people off the track.
4. Finances....boy this thing is quite costly. Even that bit about traveling to Nairobi has always been a problem in my eyes. I think we have to travel twice.
5. Patience, determination, etc, little by little they all fall down and only those that meet all that's required may not have to fight too much for their visas.

Very true Catchme. It's like being refined like gold. Impurities are left aside and only the pure is got.

Apologize on behalf of every member for Swahili posts and urge all members to make posts in ENGLISH

Thx for that kind gesture Jarmsbi. We (most Ugandans) have been suffering quietly because we are the guests(as Catchme said) to this forum. But we shall appreciate if the language is more inclusive.

Sorry about that Obeezyb i mean east africa.

lol my intention for now is to remain single!! will meet my dream girl their in Dallas! but hey if i happen to meet here here in zim well then that may be a different ball game altogether but wont change marital status till i am in the States

It's really kind of you to apologize seeing that it's a Kenya thread and am the visitor here. It's just that i understand a few words like pole, sana, jambo, karibu but wen you drop full sentences am lost kabisa.

Same here. However, asante sana to the house for trying your best to keep us included.

cluck cluck:p

I do feel u but unfortunately some things r better expressed in the context they were thought of..it is akin to translating a joke..its gist would probably get lost.On the other hand,if it were proper kiswahili,u could Google translate(..but it isn't,it's urban slang..mix of English, Swahili & vernacular tongues)

believe me,u didn't miss out on anything...except for his passionate expression of his experience in the US.

if u r interested in the translation,u know where am @:)

Cheers.

How much are you gonna charge? LOL. Since it is a mix, we do not need google translate otherwise the words will get mixed up. We shall come to you for translation services as long as you do not over charge us.

Oooh Catchme, am sorry i also replied with lots of swahili hey but it really comes out so nice and real. From today am gonna refrain from swahili OMG! am so used to it now that i stay in the swahili region. We need to practice because where we are heading to NO swahili no mother tongue. Pardon us plis

Makiki, it's all good. We shall hang in there. Obz will translate for us.

Green Card

Within 16 days since arrival, the G.C are out for ma whole family.
God, thank you for everything.
It's just a beginning my God hold ma hand n show me the right way.
Good Prayers to every forum ate.

In PA Lancaster, there is an African Community Church by name (watu wa huku huiita kanisa ya waKenya) I found it was very funny after being introduced by ma friend imagine all tribes of Kenya together as one in church...................I was welcomed by everyone and everyone was asking how is Kenya. Its true " kanisa ya Wakenya in PA.

Within 16 days since arrival, the G.C are out for ma whole family.
God, thank you for everything.
It's just a beginning my God hold ma hand n show me the right way.
Good Prayers to every forum ate.

May God show you the way, my he send his angels before you in every place you visit for vacant jobs and may he sorround you with wisdom, love and happiness. WakinMaster Congratulations once more and do it right always. A big hello to your lovely family.

In PA Lancaster, there is an African Community Church by name (watu wa huku huiita kanisa ya waKenya) I found it was very funny after being introduced by ma friend imagine all tribes of Kenya together as one in church...................I was welcomed by everyone and everyone was asking how is Kenya. Its true " kanisa ya Wakenya in PA.

hehehehehehe just like Obeezyb said that there are Kenyan Churches. :D Thats nice;)

lol my intention for now is to remain single!! will meet my dream girl their in Dallas! but hey if i happen to meet here here in zim well then that may be a different ball game altogether but wont change marital status till i am in the States

No big deal...we live & we learn:).

lol my intention for now is to remain single!!
Hmmm... (a quote from the good book)Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails( Proverbs 19:21).

will meet my dream girl their in Dallas!
Lucky u..:).

but hey if i happen to meet her here in zim well then that may be a different ball game altogether but wont change marital status till i am in the States
Only time will tell..:).