• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

I am highly impressed about the level of discourse and the sense of belongingness portrayed by members on this website. I have a worry and would be grateful for a help. I am currently in my last year in the university hopeful to graduate May 2011 and during my 2012 application, I filled university degree as my qualifying education but there is pending strike action by lecturers and scared of a distruption in the academic calendar which will mean an extension of graduation to 2012. If that happens, will it affect my application process even though I have SSCE cert?

You filled E-dv by choosing the option of university degree. You know what? it is falsification of your info. it is clearly written that "What is the highest level of education you have achieved, as of today?". As of today mean, it will be high school degree for you. It is not a university degree because you have not finished yet. I am worried about your case. So, be careful and i request all of our experience member will contribute some info about that case. Thank you.

Thanks bros. Am a Ghanaian.
What about if one has been refused 2 previous non-immigrant visa, will it have a bearing on the decision-making of the DV visa?

What about if one has been refused 2 previous non-immigrant visa, will it have a bearing on the decision-making of the DV visa?

It should not..they are two separate categories of visa(immigrant vs. non-immigrant) with their own specific requirements.

do u knw why u were refused? If is nt something incriminating then u dont av problem.

do u knw why u were refused? If is nt something incriminating then u dont av problem.

The 1st was cuz I had no travel experience and no strong family ties. The 2nd one I was attenting the youth assembly at the UN and they said I don't qualify as a participant but the organisation FAF assesses you before giving u an acceptance letter to attend. You know they give funny reasons just to refuse u.

The 1st was cuz I had no travel experience and no strong family ties. The 2nd one I was attenting the youth assembly at the UN and they said I don't qualify as a participant but the organisation FAF assesses you before giving u an acceptance letter to attend. You know they give funny reasons just to refuse u.

Just dat? Then u dnt av any problem. Gudluck.

hey everyone.. i need some help with the photos for dv lottery.. i mean i dont wanna get disqualified if i dont meet those requirements.. can you all suggest where can i get the picture clicked professionally with all the preferred size n resolution

hey everyone.. i need some help with the photos for dv lottery.. i mean i dont wanna get disqualified if i dont meet those requirements.. can you all suggest where can i get the picture clicked professionally with all the preferred size n resolution

Hi Alimthobani!

I wish everyone that applied for this year's DV LOTTERY success. God will see us thru for we are all highly favoured.

Hello guys, I think wat we shuld do to make this thread more different from others is for everyone of us to update their signature now by adding the date of their EDV registration, thereby making it easier to know when to apply for our love ones after we av won. Or wat do u think. I'm only giving my opinion.
Best of luck to everyone as we await God's divine favour.

I agree with you Ovicity! We should make this thread productive and giving our dates of submission is a good way to analyse the patterns of the selection processes.

DV 2012 ENTERED: 3RD NOVEMBER 2012

I agree with you Ovicity! We should make this thread productive and giving our dates of submission is a good way to analyse the patterns of the selection processes.

DV 2012 ENTERED: 3RD NOVEMBER 2012

@ Shihabmh, where exactly are u from? U are such a wonderful fellow. The house is just silent. Everybody seems to stay away from the house after they av applied. I still believe they are more informations out there we are yet to tap from. Pls do share your ideas so that we can break this code by which the USA normally use in selecting winners. Do av a wonderfull weekend. Cheers!

@ KENNYEAST, I noticed u are from Warri in Nigeria. What is ur state of Origin? I'm from Delta State, though i reside in Lagos. I'm from Warri also.

@ KENNYEAST, I noticed u are from Warri in Nigeria. What is ur state of Origin? I'm from Delta State, though i reside in Lagos. I'm from Warri also.

my state of origin is Akwa Ibom, i was born breast fed, live and still live in warri.. But very very soon, i say very very soon i'll be relocating to the USA.lol..

@ Shihabmh, where exactly are u from? U are such a wonderful fellow. The house is just silent. Everybody seems to stay away from the house after they av applied. I still believe they are more informations out there we are yet to tap from. Pls do share your ideas so that we can break this code by which the USA normally use in selecting winners. Do av a wonderfull weekend. Cheers!
@ Ovicity. Thanks for your compliments. Although you've exaggerated me quite a bit, I still appreciate that someone acknowledges my efforts to be reasonable. I'm from Mombasa, Kenya. Just to help you have a better mental picture of me; I'm of mixed ethnicities hence have that hispanic appearance.

I've made certain observations that I've experimented on this time (on DV 2012), if they work, then I will definitely share them in the forum (especially with people like yourself). I've submitted applications for friends and family as well - all on different days and so I'm quite optimistic about getting an application or two selected! Let us keep this thread and share any/all observations that we make as well as any theories that we may have. This will, as you say, help us "break the code".

I wish you a better weekend than mine!

I submitted 3 entries, 1 in the first week, 1 in the second/third week and one the last day. So I am also curious to see which one if any wins...