• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

Disqualification

I submitted 3 entries, 1 in the first week, 1 in the second/third week and one the last day. So I am also curious to see which one if any wins...

If you have submitted more than 1 entry in your name then you will be disqualified for the DV Lottery for that year.

my state of origin is Akwa Ibom, i was born breast fed, live and still live in warri.. But very very soon, i say very very soon i'll be relocating to the USA.lol..

@KENNYEAST; Best of luck as u moved to the land of great oppotunity. Pls dont 4get to give us load down of the happenings over there (i mean in USA). We need all ur prayers and support. We will join u as God pleases over there very soon. Stay bless and please shine ur eyes oooo. Make u no 4get say u be warri pikin. (Warri Boys no dey carry last oooo.)

I submitted 3 entries, 1 in the first week, 1 in the second/third week and one the last day. So I am also curious to see which one if any wins...

@Boer; Do u mean u submitted more than one entry? The law states that u shuld submit just one entry and anything more than that will call for disqualification. The step u took is very very risky and even if u win, u might be denied visa during the course of ur interview.

@Boer; Do u mean u submitted more than one entry? The law states that u shuld submit just one entry and anything more than that will call for disqualification. The step u took is very very risky and even if u win, u might be denied visa during the course of ur interview.

He should be aware of dat, i think he is tryin to say he submittd 4 himself and 2 others at seperate timing.

@KENNYEAST; Best of luck as u moved to the land of great oppotunity. Pls dont 4get to give us load down of the happenings over there (i mean in USA). We need all ur prayers and support. We will join u as God pleases over there very soon. Stay bless and please shine ur eyes oooo. Make u no 4get say u be warri pikin. (Warri Boys no dey carry last oooo.)

CONFIRM BRO!
Na God o, i can achieve nothin on my own except God stands by me, n as u can see, He has been by me all the way. Ur case will not be an exception.

Sorry, I wasn't clear with my post. I was adding onto Shihabmh's post about how he applied for different people at different times, and I did the same thing. Only one entry is for myself the rest are for family members.

@KENNYEAST, where are you moving to in the US?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive heard some people saying they have confirmation numbers With a lot of numerical digits.But this is not for all applicants and l think this has never hapened before. Wots up?Any 1 with this kind of Confirmation Number?

Ive heard some people saying they have confirmation numbers With a lot of numerical digits.But this is not for all applicants and l think this has never hapened before. Wots up?Any 1 with this kind of Confirmation Number?

Yeah mine had a lot of alphabets with a few numbers in between, i think someone else on the forum also reported having a similar confirmation number

Sorry, I wasn't clear with my post. I was adding onto Shihabmh's post about how he applied for different people at different times, and I did the same thing. Only one entry is for myself the rest are for family members.

@KENNYEAST, where are you moving to in the US?

ok bro, chicago is my POE.

let me use this opportunity to wish all of u goodluck once again, 4 the fact that u all have taken this pro-active measuer to creat this thread 4 the benefit of all of u, Pls believe in God strongly 4 all good and perfect gift comes from Him alone. GOODLUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

nope, i'll be going alone by the grace of God. i intend to get married b4 travelling(money matter).lolllllllllllll

So u intend going to the STATES without ur wife? U know it will take u up to 3-5 years b4 she will be allowed to finally join u over there. Well, i did applied for myself and my fiancee, and she is presently 4 months pregnant for me, though we applied as singles so as not to cause problem for us. We intend to get married legally if anyone us win the lottery atlast. She will be due for delivery by April next year according to the doctors scan. She was about 3 months pregnant when i applied for the lottery for both of us.