• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012

Good morning guys, I hope you got a good night's rest cuz our adrenaline is now in high gear to stay up for the results and CELEBRATIONS hopefully at 12am midnight!!!!! Can't believe we are finally counting down the final hours. Hugs and kisses and best wishes to all of you!!!!!!! Whoohooo!!!

P.S. to all winners: I will offer as much assistance as I can even if i don't win. Registration period for DV-2013 will be here before we know it!!! I must say that this was an exciting and interesting experience to say the least.

To the ones not selected: Do not despair. Yes, we will be disappointed for a moment but there is nothing we can do the change the results. Remember, this is not a life or death situation. In fact, we can't miss what we never had. Nevertheless, let's try to make the best of what we already have...health, strength, for some of us the peace of God, family, food, shelter, a roof over our head and the priveledge of visiting the U.S.A at any time etc....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I think May first is Sunday,weekend right?
or you think the Sytem is progrmed to update the page, I think we probably see the result tomorrow @12PM pasfic time
Hi gingerr, I believe that the U.S uses Eastern Standard Time, so i'm thinking that they may have set Webmaster to release the results 12am tonight or 12pm tommorow (EDT). I can be wrong but presume so.

Hi gingerr, I believe that the U.S uses Eastern Standard Time, so i'm thinking that they may have set Webmaster to release the results 12pm tonight. I can be wrong but presume so.

You know that 12pm is at noon and 12am is at midnight, don't you?

You know that 12pm is at noon and 12am is at midnight, don't you?
Yes, sorry I meant 12am when May 1st begins. Also, since the registration period started and ended 12 noon Eastern Daylight Time, the reults maybe released 12 noon tommorow. For some reason I was thinking 12am midnight as to when they will do so.

I think May first is Sunday,weekend right?
or you think the Sytem is progrmed to update the page, I think we probably see the result tomorrow @12PM pasfic time

The website does not seem to be updated by itself and someone should update it. Since May 1st is Sunday, I think the results will be released on Monday.

As I had stated previously, we are dealing with an automated system. The automated system does not have holidays . . .and since the Americans said May 1st, then let us count the hours and it will be . . .Wishing everyone on the forum all the best!

As I had stated previously, we are dealing with an automated system. The automated system does not have holidays . . .and since the Americans said May 1st, then let us count the hours and it will be . . .Wishing everyone on the forum all the best!

I bet on that. If they release the results before Sunday morning eastern time and I win, I will not send the forms for the green card :)

Yep, again they have already set the computer's date to release the results on May 1st....I really hope it will be 12 midnight...So ready to end this waiting.....People's lives are about to change:D I need a drink!!!!

Wow!! just came back from watching Fast Five which was really good, but to be honest, the results was at the back of my mind.....This waiting is intense!!!!

I hope we have winners from this forum.......

hello

Wow!! just came back from watching Fast Five which was really good, but to be honest, the results was at the back of my mind.....This waiting is intense!!!!

I hope we have winners from this forum.......

......................................................................................
win dv,what is going on they havent open the web sites to check the result yet i am anxious still on marranthon prayer