• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2012 was a scam after redraw

Chance is the same but percentage is lower. For instance, this company sumbits only duplicates. Then there will be no winners from this middleman. While the chance is the same.

My statement makes perfect sense.
You can clearly see how it looked before and how it looks in this DV.
No, I cannot. I have no idea where that data is coming from. It is not even explained. I would just ignore those numbers as untrustworthy.

americans think tat rest of the world is composed of idiots and that they can get away with anything ..bear that in mind

IF only you think that way about American's.Then stay the hell away from the lotteries and not think of winning.people like you makes the world very hard to innocent ones.

IF only you think that way about American's.Then stay the hell away from the lotteries and not think of winning.people like you makes the world very hard to innocent ones.

stupid comment ..please read what I said and TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING

Well in previous DV 2011 there were 1634692 entrants from Nigeria and 6000 winning cases, that means that chances to win from Nigeria was about 1/270
No, that is incorrect.
About 86.83% of those 1634692 entrants were submitted in an illegal way - and they were disqualified for that (duplicate entries, incorrect photo specifications e t.c.)
How? You haven't even described it, you just keep saying the same thing about that there are some fraud submittants from some countrys. Well it is, but it doesn't change the percent of winning chance which I have counted.
This numbers comes from the website there people checking their statuses, and this website shows the numbers of winning cases and losing ones.
You can see that in this year the percent of winning cases is ridiculous low in comparing with previous one.
Are you talking about numbers?
DV-2012: checked 8120 entries, won 75.
DV-2011: checked 12699 entries, won 309.
I see those numbers and can talk about them. Or are you talking about other numbers?

Umm, does it mean that chance to win from Nigeria was evern higher then 1/270, because some submittants were fake?
Yes
For Africa:
2007 1/76.4
2008 1/41.6
2009 1/43.5
2010 1/45.7
2011 1/48.6

Or in percent, for Africa
2007 1.31%
2008 2.40%
2009 2.30%
2010 2.19%
2011 2.06%

Where does it come from?
My calculations.
Sources:
- the number of people selected per country (you have that)
- the number of entries submitted per (you have that as well)
- general knowledge (that probabilities to win do not depend on the country throughout a single region)
- general knowledge (high percentage of fraud for certain countries)

Raevsky, Corewin
Hello,
First I'm sorry I'm new here in the forum, and I have no Idea about what is happenning.
I have been reading so many threads and so many posts in this forum about unfair, nonrandom, and low numbers of winners.
Could I ask you, what do you think about the new result?
Is it ok?, or there is something weired?
Another question:
What do you say about (Result is not final and it will be released in Batches?)
Thanks

Thank you so much Corewin for replying>
Do you have any estimated statistics about NEW winners, specially Africa?