• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

This year a record high applied but with what is going on in the world with wars, kind of wars, etc....and then the bad economy...IMO it seems a good chance for people coming from other Countries with good or excellent papers...if your papers, funding is not good enough, I assume your chances are really limited.

The jobless rate is still record high and although on paper it might have gone down, in reality it is way higher due to people who had their pay checks cut (hours cut) and who are no longer eligible for benefits (unemployment) are not calculated into this %...

The rental market is very good and rentals go fast. Of course there will be LL who take anybody, specially the ones who are in foreclosure and not by law allowed to rent at all....most LL will pick the best tenants based on their rental history or background check...something that is hard to proof coming from abroad. If you don't have any one to co-sign or cash money to pay upfront for several month's, than it will be hard, because the LL will pick another person.

When we came here 11 years ago, we had an easy time finding a rental due to having people over here (business wise ) who took care of it and they were known for doing that for many foreigners with whom they had a relationship...They stopped doing it now and after 9/11 things changed, but now due to the economy things have changed more in the rental business since so many lost their homes and became tenants...

So better prepare your papers and otherwise don't waste money and get denied...

Observation: It is noted that my confirmation number has 7 numbers and 9 letters. Also, another forum member name ferdiii has 13 numbers and 3 letters. Do you think that the more numbers we have will increase our chance of winning? LOL!!! How many alpha-numbers do you have?

Observation: It is noted that my confirmation number has 7 numbers and 9 letters. Also, another forum member name ferdiii has 13 numbers and 3 letters. Do you think that the more numbers we have will increase our chance of winning? LOL!!! How many alpha-numbers do you have?

Me too !!! my confirmation number has 7 numbers and 9 letters !!!
who can explain please ? who can decrypt the confirmation number generator ?

DV 2012 Good Job

Well well i must say that DV 2012 in the house re doin a fantastic postin here,well we just pray that our names re been selected.As of the no off participatin in DV 2012 ll nt be as DV 2011 cos DV 2012 was a 1 month program n so many people weren't of the short time instead waitin 4 the normal last wk rushin n there were netwrk problem wt DV site.So those that participated on time has stand gd chance of winnin like 65% chances.Royaltunde hw r u doin?have u heard 4rm victor-fedel? one luv NAIJA.

Good Job DV 2012

Good job DV 2012 expectants.We stand a chance of 65% to WIN n our names ll b amongs those that have been selected 4 further processin DV 2012.As 4 the chances of we DV 2012 in the house dnt wrry guys we re already a winner.Much people did nt av access to participate based on ntwrk problem at that 4rm travel.state.gov,n it was a 1 month program nt like the previouse yrs on 2months while sum people were waitin 4 the last wk to apply which they did nt av that access.Royaltunde hw re u?have u heard 4rm victor fedel?one luv NAIJA.

DV 2012 NAIJA stand HIGH chances to win

NAIJA our names re already bn selected 4 further processin so dnt b wrry.People did nt participate like that in DV 2012 comparin to DV 2011 cos their were ntwrk problem 4rm dvlottery.state.gov n si many people thought that it was a 2months program but never knew that it was 1month while some were waitin 4 the last wk to apply.All these jeopartise so many people 4rm participatin in DV 2012.so i cud say we av 65 to 70 chances of winnin based on uf u fill d form correctly online.GOD is on our side NAIJA.ROYALTUNDE n VICTOR FEDEL where u guys?GDN NAIJA.

DV 2012 Pure LUCK

GDM NAIJA,Yeah i dnt think that confirmation no like letters n numbers has anythn to do wt winnin?winnin is fill it correctly n wt right ppt its pure LUCK.

NAIJA our names re already bn selected 4 further processin so dnt b wrry.People did nt participate like that in DV 2012 comparin to DV 2011 cos their were ntwrk problem 4rm dvlottery.state.gov n si many people thought that it was a 2months program but never knew that it was 1month while some were waitin 4 the last wk to apply.All these jeopartise so many people 4rm participatin in DV 2012.so i cud say we av 65 to 70 chances of winnin based on uf u fill d form correctly online.GOD is on our side NAIJA.ROYALTUNDE n VICTOR FEDEL where u guys?GDN NAIJA.
Over 19 million persons registered for DV 2012 which makes our chances of winning very slim.

Less than 26 days for result to be out in the us official website for the status check.
Wish everyone here good luck.

But this year's application duration is shorter and winners have to check their status to confirm whether they are selected. I feel many people will lost their confirmation number too,,,, so at long last i think fewer people will pursue their case for this year.
Good luck to everyone here!!!!!!!!

But this year's application duration is shorter and winners have to check their status to confirm whether they are selected. I feel many people will lost their confirmation number too,,,, so at long last i think fewer people will pursue their case for this year.
Good luck to everyone here!!!!!!!!
You're right, many persons may not have reviewed the instructions regarding the online status check.

Hi

My dear furumit even though the holl world entered the dv2012 by the grace of God all members of this forumite will win come may 2011,not only win collect our visa.

Good luck everyone... seeing how there are more applicants than ever this year it's going to be quite hard. This is only the third or fourth time I'm applying for the DV... I've got my fingers crossed! :D

Countdown

Entered: 9th October 2010
Confirmation: 20121xxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

This is my 6th time of applying and hope luck shines on me this time!! Wish everyone goodluck in advance!!