• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

Hi,
Greetings from the Czech Republic-Europe. I won and my case number is 2012EU000012XX. I can't find whether it is probable that the visa will be issued or not. Do anybody know more details about limits related to Europe?
Thanks a lot!
Jarek

Yes, if you are relatively quick with filling the forms you are supped to send KCC then you should an an interview in December or so. If you are a bit late you might have to wait till next year but either ways you should be fine. Your case number is pretty low. Congrats!
Don't forget to go on and file dose form they ask for; make sure you don't make mistakes.

Hi,
Greetings from the Czech Republic-Europe. I won and my case number is 2012EU000012XX. I can't find whether it is probable that the visa will be issued or not. Do anybody know more details about limits related to Europe?
Thanks a lot!
Jarek
Congrats,which date did you submit your application.

Or cud it hav been dsame dilemma DOS had in DV2011 wen some selectees got winning notification letter by postal mail but their status on ESC says not selected. Though, this was later corrected.

Time will tell.....

Or cud it hav been dsame dilemma DOS had in DV2011 wen some selectees got winning notification letter by postal mail but their status on ESC says not selected. Though, this was later corrected.

Time will tell.....

Probably they filled in wrong info...like an 0 instead of an O or something. Even so, it doesn't hearth checking again in a few days though I wouldn't count on it much...

Well, I applyed for the lottery at the 3d of november. As they mentioned in their interview, they were keeping applications on 2 different hard drivers, probably this is not a full results yet, just a first part of them.

Dreamssss. It's all of it. Check in a few days if you want but accept reality.

Guys its all over.Most of the winners havent checked their status yet because of the odd hour Dos publishd results.But lm sure also some winners lost their CN'S and wont be able to check online.My deepest sympathies goes to the ex winners who most of them have lost.You guys deserved better treatment than you were given.I hope and pray you get peace and strength.1 luv you all.

1st time posting, not the 1st time reading.

I believe I won. I checked my confirmation number and it took me to a letter that started by saying:

"You are among those randomly selected for further processing in the Diversity Immigrant Visa for the fiscal year 2012..."

Case Number: 2012SA000006XX

I am originally from Venezuela, South America, but I am currently in the U.S. on a F-1 Visa.

What happens now?

Corewin its over.They seem not to have changed the dates on the notification letters.Thats the only explanation.
One of the plaintiff Luc Van braekel won again.Lucky him...!

Which reality? You know, I have an eyes, I can see around thousands of users and just about 3-4 wins, which evern aren't proved with a print screen of winning page.
Also it looks strange to me that winners found out they still have may 1 date on their page.

On average only 1% will win. So 3-4 winners seems fine with me. New winners are installed retrogradely as a replacement of previous botched batch. By putting May 1, they replace any continuity between the two processes.

Im sure those russians who were forwarding their list of winners for people they had applied for to prove non randomness.Dv was a scam and the likes have few people who have won.Huh!"A sword cuts on both ends.."

100000 winners, thousands of users on forums around the world and just about 5 wins. I doubt that it's a final results.
Everybody were waiting for that day to check their results, I can't imagine why we don't see winners here, just a few people.

You are exaggerating. I am a member of one forum where we have 5 winners already. Out of those, 3 are active members and 2 joint after they've won. We have about 100 or so active members so that's about right. This forum has very few active members and I don't think it's representative. New winners will come in the next 24hrs it ways this way.