• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 Applicants and Lucky Winners

tell the person you know in the US to try and help you look for his frnd or a close person who earns that much to help you as a sponsor. good luck
My Case Number :2012AF00011XXX

I need your directions on how to go about the processing. Hence, i want you to help me with out with the following question.

1. I'd love to know if my case number is current? and when i'm likely to be interviewed.

2. Can i use my Uncle whose resident here in Nigeria as my sponsor/ Petitioner. Will that cause any problem?

3. I have a relation in the US, but my fear is that i don't think he earns much. So i dont want to use him as my sponsor for the Affidavit of support.

4. If i'm going to use my Uncle will i have to include his name on the Petitioner column of the form.

Besides the above raised questions. I have completed and taken care of other things. This is the only thing hindering me. I hope you can advise me on what to do, so that i can mail back the forms to KCC on Monday. Your help will be appreciated.

God Bless You

are we going to fill occupation code space in the form DSP 122? occupation code is in last paragraph of DSP 122. please I need responses urgently

are we going to fill space in occupational code in the form DSP 122? please i need urgent answer

tell the person you know in the US to try and help you look for his frnd or a close person who earns that much to help you as a sponsor. good luck

Money and sponsorship are not important at this category. If u like land in the US with $1,what you want to do depends on the money u have at hand or u work. The petitioner is you and the PR or citizen in the US is ur host.Period.

Are we going to fill Occupation code space in the DSP-122 form? occupation space is in the last paragraph of the form. please i need urgent responses.

thanks

@Tazmania, i think the point ferdiii was making is dat, in Nigeria in particular, u dnt need any financial statement or affidavit of support, i was nt askd 4 it, but my host said he was called to knw if his financial status is good, i think in ghana they still askd 4 it. God luck bro.

@Tazmania, i think the point ferdiii was making is dat, in Nigeria in particular, u dnt need any financial statement or affidavit of support, i was nt askd 4 it, but my host said he was called to knw if his financial status is good, i think in ghana they still askd 4 it. God luck bro.

@ Kennyeast, at least one nice waiver for Nigerians, haha. I will still tell my host about that u said. Please I would like to avoid duplication of documents to save some coins. 1.Must I do NPC when I have original Birth Cert? 2.Must I go to WAEC Office, Yaba, when I have my original cert, print-out and scratch cards?

DV 2012 Form DSP-122

Are we going to fill Occupation code space in the DSP-122 form? occupation code is in last paragraph of the form. please i need your urgent responses.

@ cliff2. Ur case number is low. It all depends on ur country, if you are not from any of the country that has separate numbering e.g. Nigeria, Egypt etc. Then u should looking at October. But if u are from any of the above country then u should be looking at October-December. By August the visa bullettin for 2012 winner will be updated, so keep an eye on the visa bullettin. Gudluck and God bless!