• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2012 AOS Only

Hi JAPAKAK and EYW979
I sent my documents on May 29 and it got there on first of June, but I'm still waiting, I am too much worry too...I was rejected for the first time and I was expecting that this time it will be processed faster...but it seems not . . .

Hi rainyman999
we are in the same situation as you.we were also rejected for the first time, and now waiting for the electronic notification.I called USCIS today,but they said they do not have any info in their online system about our application. Once you receive notification from USCIS could you please post here?I hope,our applications will get through this time.

signature

Hi Guys,
Why you do not include your signatures so we know what's going on in your cases?

high school diploma

My husband is a primary appicant. He is Phd student. He does not have high school diploma, but he has bachelor,and master's degree diplomas.
Would the high school diploma be a problem if the officer asks it during the interview?is bachelor or master degree sufficient?If we will not be able to provide an original document of a high school diploma during the interview, will the officer directly reject our application or will he ask to send the missing document later?
any suggestion is appreciated...

My husband is a primary appicant. He is Phd student. He does not have high school diploma, but he has bachelor,and master's degree diplomas.
Would the high school diploma be a problem if the officer asks it during the interview?is bachelor or master degree sufficient?If we will not be able to provide an original document of a high school diploma during the interview, will the officer directly reject our application or will he ask to send the missing document later?
any suggestion is appreciated...

Hi, I had interview without high school diploma..I had BSc diploma, they did not ask though..

Confirmation email and text!

To all friends,
We finally got the confirmation emails and text messages for my wife and I tonight! It was finally accepted, now we are waiting for NOA in mail box :)

To all friends,
We finally got the confirmation emails and text messages for my wife and I tonight! It was finally accepted, now we are waiting for NOA in mail box :)

Rainyman999
at what time exactly did you get notifications?did you sent seperate G-1145 forms for your wife and yourself?or did you sent only one form for the primary applicant?

To all friends,

Rainyman999, did you resubmit the same AOS package or have you changed something in your application?in our case, we have changed the entire application( printed out all forms from the start) and also we have submitted two seperate G-1145 forms, for me and my husband(primary applicant).

Acceptance

Thank you Mohkha.
Japakak, I resubmitted the exact same package, and everything was in duplicate, even for G-1145! but they send two emails and two text messages to only main applicant yesterday about 8:30 P.M., Don't worry you should get it today or tonight...good luck

Thank you Mohkha.
Japakak, I resubmitted the exact same package, and everything was in duplicate, even for G-1145! but they send two emails and two text messages to only main applicant yesterday about 8:30 P.M., Don't worry you should get it today or tonight...good luck

Rainyman999, in your I-485 form at the first page Part 2, what have you chosen?is it b?or h: Dependent of a dv lottery winner?
For the first time when we filed our package, we wrote it b). Then we were rejected, and while resubmitting we changed it to h).

FYI we chose "b" for my husband. I'm the main selectee and I chose "h" and wrote DV lottery 2012 selectee etc. and myhusband is my dependent in this case, and we chose "b" for him.

hope this helps.

Rainyman999, in your I-485 form at the first page Part 2, what have you chosen?is it b?or h: Dependent of a dv lottery winner?
For the first time when we filed our package, we wrote it b). Then we were rejected, and while resubmitting we changed it to h).

we chose "b" for me. My wife was the main selectee and we chose "h" and wrote DV lottery 2012 selectee.

Last edited by a moderator:
we chose "b" for my me. My wife was the main selectee and we chose "h" and wrote DV lottery 2012 selectee etc. and I am the dependent in this case, and we chose "b" for myself.

Thanks to God, we received email and messages regarding the acceptance of our application. My husband is a primary applicant,that is why only he received email and txt. By the way, USCIS sent 4 emails and 4 txt messages...
So now we will be waiting for NOA.
I hope, EYW979's application will be accepted as well...

Thanks to God, we received email and messages regarding the acceptance of our application. My husband is a primary applicant,that is why only he received email and txt. By the way, USCIS sent 4 emails and 4 txt messages...
So now we will be waiting for NOA.
I hope, EYW979's application will be accepted as well...

Congratularion...why did you receive 4 txts and emails?

National Benefit Center?

Friends,
I got a little worried about the emails we received yesterday...They have mentioned in the email that "Your USCIS application/petition has been received and routed to the National Benefits Center for processing. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you"

Is that normal if they process the case like this? I they have to send everything to local USCIS directly? What decision they mean? What does it mean? Please . . .

How about you JAPAKAK? Did you get the same thing? all of your texts and emails you gor are the same?

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing to worry about

What you received is a typical email. I received a similar message

Friends,
I got a little worried about the emails we received yesterday...They have mentioned in the email that "Your USCIS application/petition has been received and routed to the National Benefits Center for processing. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you"

Is that normal if they process the case like this? I they have to send everything to local USCIS directly? What decision they mean? What does it mean? Please . . .

How about you JAPAKAK? Did you get the same thing? all of your texts and emails you gor are the same?

Thank you.

2012AF0006XXXXXX
In F1 :eek:
applied 10/2010
1st round= not accepted
2nd round july 15 2011= accepted/NL1
july 21 2011= delivered forms to KCC
august 24 2011 = NL 2 to adjust status
feb 17 2012 = send DV fee KCC
feb 21 2012= package delivered to KCC
march 2 2012 - receipt arrived from KCC
current in June
may 29 2012 = sent i-765 forms
1st june 2012 = i 797 c for opt received
09 june 2012- 06/12/2012 = medicals done
06/13/2012 -- AOS package sent..

waiting.....:D:confused::cool:;)

Fingers crossed..

Hello
I got another infopass this morning and finally learned what my other A file probably is about....
Offier told me tht it's from 2005. In 2005 I applied for a change of status from F1 to J1. At that time I was assigned an A number. Today when I looked at my A number which is on my green card related uscis papers, I see the same A number that assigned me back in 2005.... So i m pretty sure that is it. Related or not related, since it was filed at uccis, they want to see it too.
I was told it was ordered and might take 1-2 weeks...
Anyone experienced a similar issue, a previous application to change status in the old times and dv lottery case ?....

Thanks!