• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hey everyone!! Just a quick Hello to tell you that Im now in the US, in Atlanta (but mostly based in Albany, GA cause my boyfriend works there)
I hope that everyone has a successful interview, and I wish good luck to all of those who played the lottery and are waiting for the upcoming results... I landed in Atlanta on April 6th, 2011 and Im now waiting for my SSN card and my green card as well... but mostly the SNN since you cannot really do nothing without it.
If anyone got any questions, now or in the future about my journey, you can contact me at mairehina@hotmail.com, Im also on facebook under "Maire Hina"
Dont hesitate to contact me, I will be able to help, But I won't be able to keep up on this forum,
Will miss you loads guys,

Kisses from my new home in Georgia,

Maire

Hey everyone!! Just a quick Hello to tell you that Im now in the US, in Atlanta (but mostly based in Albany, GA cause my boyfriend works there)
I hope that everyone has a successful interview, and I wish good luck to all of those who played the lottery and are waiting for the upcoming results... I landed in Atlanta on April 6th, 2011 and Im now waiting for my SSN card and my green card as well... but mostly the SNN since you cannot really do nothing without it.
If anyone got any questions, now or in the future about my journey, you can contact me at mairehina@hotmail.com, Im also on facebook under "Maire Hina"
Dont hesitate to contact me, I will be able to help, But I won't be able to keep up on this forum,
Will miss you loads guys,

Kisses from my new home in Georgia,

Maire
Hi!sista_mai
Its nice to hear about you from usa. thanks for your offer to assist us with information.
will be in touch with you to get information.
Wishing you good luck in new life.

My case number is 2011AS00019XXX(Sri Lanka)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
Interview date- 10th May 2011 at Colombo(SL) American Embassy.(10/03/2011 received an email from KCC)
2NL - received on 31/03/2011.
Medical- Pending.
Visa pick-up -Waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Guyz am asking for your prayers and support come on wednsday next week coz am facing the co

case no:2011af00033,,,

Good luck Ngugi!

As u go 4 ur interview, God will favor u amongst many, he will give a wonderful testimony, just do ur best by preparing very well and asking questions nw, the Lord will do His part. Good luck.

Good news! Good news!! Good news!!!

Dear forumites, Bamiyo and her family had a successful interview dis morning at about 9am. God has done it again 4 us, wat a gr8 way to start this week. Thank God.

Dear ALL,

May the good Lord grant those for interviews this month and the coming months VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to rejoice on this forum,AMEN.

Happy successful elections in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all. could you please help answer this question: I won the DV 2011. My number is close to 2011EU00025***. If Im correct, there are about only 29,000 visas to be issued in Europe. Because Im so close to 29000, is there still a good chance of there being enough visas by the time of my interview? My interview is in late May.
Thank you so in advance!

PS- is there anyone here, or has anyone heard of anyone getting a DV in June - September? I just want to know when they usually run out of them....

Guyz am asking for your prayers and support come on wednsday next week coz am facing the co

case no:2011af00033,,,

Ngugi, the Lord Almighty has already done it in Jesus Name, just trust in Him by doing your part and leaving the rest to Him. may the Lord be with you.

Does anybody who does not have address in usa when going for the interview?

can i get a po box address first?

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

Hi all. could you please help answer this question: I won the DV 2011. My number is close to 2011EU00025***. If Im correct, there are about only 29,000 visas to be issued in Europe. Because Im so close to 29000, is there still a good chance of there being enough visas by the time of my interview? My interview is in late May.
Thank you so in advance!

PS- is there anyone here, or has anyone heard of anyone getting a DV in June - September? I just want to know when they usually run out of them....

@Dabug

Europe JUNE cut- off 29450 MAY cut-off 27800

But your case number is closer 25XXX .. If your visa is already available .. So you got the interview date..

May be august out .. all will current for all region ...

guyz let praise n thanksgiving be to the almighty lord,ihave just collected my visa today.will give full experience later
n your prayers really worked.may all who are yet to get the visa have asuccesfull testimony like mine

case number-2011AF29***
interview date-15 march 2011
interview result-on A.P [RETURN ON 23 MAY 2011]
P.O.E.-HOPEFUL NEW YORK

THE GOD I TRUST WILL NOT SEE ME TO SHAME!!!

guyz let praise n thanksgiving be to the almighty lord,ihave just collected my visa today.will give full experience later
n your prayers really worked.may all who are yet to get the visa have asuccesfull testimony like mine
Hi! ngugi
Great news! CONGRATS!
God is great,he made you successful.
Good luck

Dear ALL,

Happy Easter celebration to ALL forumites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May the good Lord grant us ALL the grace to experience the power of resurrection,AMEN!!!

To ALL going for interviews this month and the coming months,YOU SHALL ALL SUCCEED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to experience the favour of God on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wow this is great, thanks be to God for your visa break through. Congrats bro, we look forward to your experience.

Hi everyone, a quick message to tell you that Im doing good, I received my green card today in the mail - it took exactly 19 days to get through...
I still didn't receive my SSN (which is more important than the green card -->driver's license, rent an apartment, open a bank account, job...)
Oh and something else, I received a letter from Homeland security/USCIS a week after I landed in the US with my alien number, with this you can register on the USCIS web site to know exactly when they will print out your green card. (you can receive the alerts by text on your phone or by email)

Also, if you will be calling overseas a lot, T-Mobile got a super good deal on longdistance calls, for 10$ a month you have unlimited international calls on landlines and unlimited international text (sms) on mobile.

Since I been here, I realised that within 2 years, everything got more expensive (gas and food... and rent in some areas) so try to save the maximum of money you can,
I was in Atlanta in 2008, and for sure now in 2011 everything almost doubled up... except your paychecks. So be prepared!

Other than that Im really happy to be back :) I pray that everyone of you succeed at your interview -