• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Bola Emmanuel,

Because you are here,the good Lord that we serve will grant you favour in the face of the CO tomorrow and you will come out victoriously IJN.

Go there and succeed and to ALL going for interviews this month and the coming months,you shall ALL succeed IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

Hi , My CN is AS36000, when I will be notify for interview?

Your case number is not high from Asia . The highest is 48XXX from Asia . So you will be current in JUNE OR JULY

You will receive your 2nd letter april or may

Case No : 2011AS00033XXX
1st NL Received : 30/05/2010
2nd NL Received :waiting
Current : June/July
Medical :
Interview Date:
Interview successful :
Visa pickup :
POE:
GC Received :
SSN Received :

Thank god 4 bola emmanuel he made it!

@All, praise God! Bola Emmanuel & family just had a successful interview. Faithful God.

Your case number is not high from Asia . The highest is 48XXX from Asia . So you will be current in JUNE OR JULY

You will receive your 2nd letter april or may

Current : June/July
Medical :
Interview Date:
Interview successful :
Visa pickup :
POE:
GC Received :
SSN Received :

Dear kuhananth,
Thank you for your reply,
do you know which CN has received their 2nd letter??

Congratulations BOLA EMMANUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes,Our GOD is good ALL the time.

The Lord that did this in ur life will continue doing greater things on this forum IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benniit,it's now ur turn to be crowned with victory.You shall find favour of GOD in the face of the CO IJN,AMEN and ur VISA will be granted to u.

Also,to ALL awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,you shall ALL succeed IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear All:

There is one thing I afraid of. It is whether the DV Interview Process is going to be halted if the federal government is closed due to the budget cut. I hope this will not happen

Brothers n sisters which way are we heading to in life? Jesus is saying to us, that He is not coming soon but He is already coming, He says He frowns bitterly at UNFORGIVENESS and that He is coming for a HOLY PEOPLE. What direction are u heading to, Heaven or Hell? Cos they are both REAL. Many of our friends and family are in hell wishing they have the opportunity u and i have now, and dats the opportunity to repent.

Guys how are you all doing ? will this government shutdown have an impact on dv lottery ???

I just read this on CNN website: "Passports and visas will not be processed except in emergency circumstances" :-/ :-( :'(

Dears

May visa bulletin is released

Cut off Number for JUNE for Asia 28600 & Africa 49300

Current : July
Medical :
Interview Date:
Interview successful :
Visa pickup :
POE:
GC Received :
SSN Received :

This season of LENT is a period to Forgive those who offend us,confess our sins and Repent,closer to God.

It is a period to change our bad ways and turn to GOD for perfection.

May the good Lord continue in his infinite mercy grant us the grace to experience the blessings and power of resurrection,AMEN!!!!!

We shall ALL SUCCEED IJN,AMEN!!!!

guyz im slotted for an interview next week on Wednesday iam asking for ur prayers and support
.Also to those going for interview these week n week 2come wish you ol the best,because in the end we shall
all testify of the good deeds the almighty he has done to us.

CASE NO:2011AF00033,,,,

guyz im slotted for an interview next week on Wednesday iam asking for ur prayers and support
.Also to those going for interview these week n week 2come wish you ol the best,because in the end we shall

ngugi, the Good Book says we should be anxious for nothing, the Lord Almighty is in control. our prayers are always with you just do your part and leave the rest to HIM. may the Lord be with you.

Hi! ngugi
Good luck at the interview. God will be with you all the time throughout your interview process. Our prayers are for your success.

My case number is 2011AS00019XXX(Sri Lanka)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
Interview date- 10th May 2011 at Colombo(SL) American Embassy.(10/03/2011 received an email from KCC)
2NL - received on 31/03/2011.
Medical- Pending.
Visa pick-up -Waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to ALL that have had their successful interviews.

To ALL still awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,the good Lord will grant you ALL successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL CONTINUE TO SUCCEED ON THIS FORUM IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once again,CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!