• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hello,
That's great congratulation winners. this is really very interesting can anyone tell me that how to take part in that.i love this type of things and i also wanna be a winner.

thanks!!
Dear, ciaraa
You can log in to US State Department website, www.dvlottery.state.gov
and you can get all the information how to apply for the next dv lottery.
Good luck.

My case number is 2011AS00019XXX(Sri Lanka)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
Interview date- 10th May 2011 at Colombo(SL) American Embassy.(10/03/2011 received an email from KCC)
2NL - received on 31/03/2011.
Visa pick-up -Waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear members
What should I do to Reschedule my interview appointment?
my interview will be 6 April

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

Just for let you know I just receive my Green Card on the mail. March 31.
Good Luck to you all!!!!

Dear dori1979
Hello
If I want to change the interview appointment. Do you know what should I do? Is it difficult? my appointment will be on 6 April at montreal

Hello everyone,

Good Luck to you all!!!!

Congrats dori1979,

Please,what is the procedure to apply for GC?

I wish ALL going for interviews this month and the months to come successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear dori1979
Hello
If I want to change the interview appointment. Do you know what should I do? Is it difficult? my appointment will be on 6 April at montreal

Try to call to the Embassy where the interview scheduled to change/reschedule interview date. U can also send them email...follow the appropriate format with case number...so fo.. good luck\

Dear dori1979
Thank you for your reply
I have other questions
1- What type of Visa that will be issued after the interview?
2- Is it single?
3- Could I stay just one day in USA and then I come back to Canada? Or should I stay long time there? I am a student and I can go for few days. I have friend there and I will use his address. Is that OK or not, I mean is ok to visit USA for few days and my friend will send me the GC. then, I will apply for reentry to keep my GC active
Thank you for your help and I wish you the best there

dv-2011 winners from Srilanka

Hello everyone,

Good Luck to you all!!!!

Good News dori & Start your happy life in US

Kuhananth

Case No : 2011AS00033XXX
1st NL Received : 30/05/2010
2nd NL Received :waiting
Current : June/July
Medical :
Interview Date:
Interview successful :
Visa pickup :
POE:
GC Received :
SSN Received :

Dear dori1979
Thank you for your reply
I have other questions
1- What type of Visa that will be issued after the interview?
2- Is it single?
3- Could I stay just one day in USA and then I come back to Canada? Or should I stay long time there? I am a student and I can go for few days. I have friend there and I will use his address. Is that OK or not, I mean is ok to visit USA for few days and my friend will send me the GC. then, I will apply for reentry to keep my GC active
Thank you for your help and I wish you the best there

Hi

Green card visa is a migrate visa and So First you will enter the united states & get your Green card ...after 21 days then back to canada

Dear kuhananth
Thank you for your reply
Is after interview the visa will be issued or they will keep my passport with them for few weeks? I am asking this question becuse I need my passport this week for other reason

Hello everyone,

Good Luck to you all!!!!

Hi! dori1979
Happy to hear,good news. wishing you good luck and happy new life in USA.

My case number is 2011AS00019XXX(Sri Lanka)
1NL received in july 2010(Through Email)
Forms sent to kcc by dhl on 16th of august-2010
DHL confirmed delivery on 18th august-2010
KCC confirmed receipht of forms by 25th of august 2010 through email message.
Police Clearance - Received on 31st October 2010 from us embassy of sri lanka.
I was told by KCC on 17th November 2010 that, my aplication is completed pocessing and waiting for the allocation of visa interview.
Interview date- 10th May 2011 at Colombo(SL) American Embassy.(10/03/2011 received an email from KCC)
2NL - Received on 31/03/2011.
Visa pick-up -Waiting

DEAR ALL,

OUR LORD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish ALL going for interviews this month and the months to come successful interviews and VISA GRANTED IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pray 4 bola emmanuel

Dear forumites 2moro one of us, Bola Emmanuel will be facing the co with his family. I know he will definitely come out victorious in Jesus name. But lets not 4get to play our usual 'brotherly' and 'sisterly' part by praying 4 them. Let me be the first to congratulate him.

Hi guys! I Checked today ESC and it says

Dear Selectee,

Based on the information and confirmation number provided, you should have received a letter by mail from the United States Department of State’s Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) notifying you that your Diversity Visa entry was selected in the DV-2011 lottery.

If you have not yet received your selectee letter, please do not contact KCC until after August 1, 2010. International mail delivery delays of one month or more are normal. KCC will not respond to questions they receive before August 1, 2010 regarding non-receipt of selectee letters. If you still have not received your selectee letter by August 1, 2010, however, you may contact KCC by email at kccdv@state.gov.

But I didn't received any mail yet! Do you think that it is just an error or maybe I won and my letter just lost on its way???
Thanks for answers.

Hi guys! I Checked today ESC and it says

Dear Selectee,

Based on the information and confirmation number provided, you should have received a letter by mail from the United States Department of State’s Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) notifying you that your Diversity Visa entry was selected in the DV-2011 lottery.

If you have not yet received your selectee letter, please do not contact KCC until after August 1, 2010. International mail delivery delays of one month or more are normal. KCC will not respond to questions they receive before August 1, 2010 regarding non-receipt of selectee letters. If you still have not received your selectee letter by August 1, 2010, however, you may contact KCC by email at kccdv@state.gov.

But I didn't received any mail yet! Do you think that it is just an error or maybe I won and my letter just lost on its way???
Thanks for answers.

Send email to kcc ASAP >>>HURRY UP

Dear forumites 2moro one of us, Bola Emmanuel will be facing the co with his family. I know he will definitely come out victorious in Jesus name. But lets not 4get to play our usual 'brotherly' and 'sisterly' part by praying 4 them. Let me be the first to congratulate him.

Dear, Bola Emmanuel
Wishing you good luck at the interview. Our good god will favour you and your family throughout the interview process. Keep always faith in god.
Praise the lord.