• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Can i go for medical test

Case no.: 2011af000023**
1st nl: 1st apr, 2010
recvd: 17th may
sent to kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june
2nd nl: Waiting
interview confirmed through kcc mail. 21st sept.
Interview date: 15 nov. 2010

hello forumites,
my question is can i go ahead with medical test without 2NL, if yes, pls what is the process. thanks

Case no.: 2011af000023**
1st nl: 1st apr, 2010
recvd: 17th may
sent to kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june
2nd nl: Waiting
interview confirmed through kcc mail. 21st sept.
Interview date: 15 nov. 2010

hello forumites,
my question is can i go ahead with medical test without 2NL, if yes, pls what is the process. thanks

I think u can Olawumi,mak a print out of ur interview date with N18,000.U can get more info by going thru the thread of 2010 dv winners from Nigeria. I hv a questn 4u, did u use a courrier service 2 send ur forms to KCC?. If yes,wen was it delivered

Hi everyone,,
My question is How does KCC confirm the delivery of your forms when you send them back ?!!
I got the confirmation by the mail company - which was UPS - but i got no confirmation from KCC ..
i sent many emails to kcc but everytime i get this automated reply telling me i have to provide my
full name, case number and birth year in order to process my inquiry which i already provided !!
Plz inform ppl and good luck to you all :)

CN-2011AF00022XXX
NL Sent by KCC-15th April,2010
NL Received-9th May,2010
Forms sent back and recieved by KCC 15th June,2010
KCC receipt confirmation : ???????????????
Current: WAITING

Hi Missam,
You have to write ur 1) complete case number ( eg. 2011AF00005678.)
2) Full name (as written on your 1st NL.)
3) Date of birth ( eg. March 12, 1974.)

That is it. They will respond very well if u mention all these info to them. Good luck.

Hi Shozal,
How did you know so early that kcc will no more use regular postal mail to communicate with winners? I was amazed when I saw your post today for the second time. When I read it in september, I thought that u were only speculating. You,however, were correct.

guyz... it's getting late.. my case number is AS00031xx .. but i didn't get 2nd letter yet..
but kcc replay
Thank you for your inquiry.
Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of November below 10,750. If your case number is current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail. Please refer to the visa bulletin at www.travel.state.gov to locate the current numbers being processed. This bulletin is updated after the 15th day of each month.
Below is a list of documents that must be presented at the time of interview. You are not required to provide documentation regarding matters that do not apply to you such as: deportation, marriage, or termination of marriage. However, if available in your country, police certificates are required for all visa applicants aged 16 years or older (even if you have never appeared in court or been imprisoned)

hi ..
Forms sent to kcc 12 june 2010 via normal post
KCC receipt confirmation august
but i didn't get 2nd letter yet..

Dear friends Mjamma and Immano,
Today is your day. I wish God will make you happy in the last hours of your worries. You have done your part and the rest is God's to complete. Everything is gonna be for your good. Good luck.

Hi Missam,
You have to write ur 1) complete case number ( eg. 2011AF00005678.)
2) Full name (as written on your 1st NL.)
3) Date of birth ( eg. March 12, 1974.)

That is it. They will respond very well if u mention all these info to them. Good luck.

Thank u very much labora2 .. i sent them and the confirmed recipient of my forms ..
now waiting for the second letter .. btw, where they gonna send it ? at the address i`v provided
in form 230 or 122 ?? so many questions but i just want it to be clear .. good luck all :)

CN-2011AF00022XXX
NL Sent by KCC-15th April,2010
NL Received-9th May,2010
Forms sent back and recieved by KCC 15th June,2010
KCC receipt confirmation : Received
Current: WAITING

I saw the interview schedule from the US embassy at Ankara. The schedule is full for the months of October and November. That means any number, eventhough low, will be schedued after now for December. This year it is so amazing how the scheduling is going. The date the forms are returned to kcc looks to matter more than the case number itself. Dv 2012 won't have such problems as all winners will be notified on the same date,ie, May 1st. I think kcc has got it that postal mail delays are creating a lot of problems for dv winners. That looks to be the reason why they have changed the way of notification for dv 2012.

Look at the CNs called for interview by US embassy in Ankara for Oct & Nov 2010.

http://www.usemb-ankara.org.tr/consular/english/schedule_dv.html

AS24 & AS4959 are interview on the same day which is 04th Oct. That's why the date of application sent is very important

This is not an official us embassy web site, because first thing the domain ends with .org (not right) it should be .gov
second this kind of information by no way should be official

This is not an official us embassy web site, because first thing the domain ends with .org (not right) it should be .gov
second this kind of information by no way should be official
Yes it is an official information
US embassy in Turkey http://turkey.usembassy.gov/immigrant_visas.html directs the DV applicants to this link under the category of "Interview Schedule"

BTW what do you mean by "this kind of information"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question to all people who have reached their POE and settled down: After u pick the visa, is their a maximum limit for validity of the visa i.e. after which this visa is cancelled and ou can't use it any more????? or is it valid forever????
In other words; Is there is a time after which the visa is expired?????
Thanx a lot

I have a question to all people who have reached their POE and settled down: After u pick the visa, is their a maximum limit for validity of the visa i.e. after which this visa is cancelled and ou can't use it any more????? or is it valid forever????
In other words; Is there is a time after which the visa is expired?????
Thanx a lot

stingmusic,
for cp applicants you get a visa in your passport. when you land in the usa you will receive your green card and the visa will no longer be necessary. you will need to carry your gc with you at all times. when you travel and re-enter the usa you will need to present your gc. aos applicants normally (some do) do not get any stamps or visas on their passports ... since they are already in the country. the gc does is renewable every 10 years but your status as a legal permanent resident does not expire. of course there are other factors that will cause your status to be terminated but that's another story.