• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

ajk
U need not worry about delay bec by receiving the NL, U reserved ur seat in the interview. That means that if ur CN was 10 and u sent forms 2day, U'll have ur interview before CN 20 while he sent a month ago.:)

Have there been any US-based winners lately (other than those who were notified in late April/early May)? I hope that the second wave of letters is coming soon...

I'm hoping also. I still have yet to see any winners (US based or foreign) for the entire South America region.

Hi there I received my NL 3 weeks ago.. my number is : SA8XX is that to high? I will be using the AOS route. I did not see any other SA winner either.

Hi there I received my NL 3 weeks ago.. my number is : SA8XX is that to high? I will be using the AOS route. I did not see any other SA winner either.

Congratulations R2010..which country are you from and what's the date on your NL. SA8XX is not too high, you should come up for interview March or April next year. Have you been reading the AOS2010 and 2011 thread? please do..lots of info there.

thanx! NL date is May 03 from Guyana. I am reading the threads. There r lots of good info in there. Are u a dv winner too? How you know about the interview for March or April?

GT in the house!!!(my sister in law is Guyanese as well as my aunt..lol) No I'm not a winner but I've been reading up alot since last year. From the previous years' bulletin you can have an idea as to when the number will become current. Are you on F-1 as well? It seems a lot of the winners on this board this year are already in the US, so you shall have a lot of company.

no F-1. Im grandfather by 245i and waiting for years for GC through family. My lawyer said I qualify for AOS but I did not see anyone with similar situation... Nice to hear about ur family :)

no F-1. Im grandfather by 245i and waiting for years for GC through family. My lawyer said I qualify for AOS but I did not see anyone with similar situation... Nice to hear about ur family :)

Well hopefully your lawyer is correct since I haven't seen anyone here with that situation either. I wish you all the luck because it sure would be an easy way to get the GC and dodge all the twist and turns of the immigration nightmare. I hope someone with a situation like yours will come along soon and offer some advice.

I think South America is gone....

I don't think I will receive any letter this year....
I think South America winners just don't know about this forum.

Hi marioamaral.

I haven't had notice about DV 2011 yet. I'm venezuelan and nobody say anything about notification letters either :(

What Happen with us?

Not true...it depends on the case #.

My friend had EU00011xxx and got her NL later than people with a lower case #....she lived in the US for 10 years so that is proof that it doesn't matter where you live but what case # you get is what makes the difference. She received her NL in late May of 2009...and already people were mentioning they ha gotten the NL.

Is it after i send my DS-122

Since it often happened in previous years that Notification Letters arrive as early as the beginning of March, we might soon be hearing from lucky winners!

Under what option does holder of Senior School Certificate Examination i.e (Secodary School) belongs among the following in DVlttery .
High School, no Degree
College , no Degree
High School Diploma

Not true...it depends on the case #.

My friend had EU00011xxx and got her NL later than people with a lower case #....she lived in the US for 10 years so that is proof that it doesn't matter where you live but what case # you get is what makes the difference. She received her NL in late May of 2009...and already people were mentioning they ha gotten the NL.

Under what option does holder of Senior School Certificate Examination i.e (Secodary School) belongs among the following in America qualification .
High School, no Degree
College , no Degree
High School Diploma

Guys i am still a little confused about the CN.

Don't the interviews start from October? Applicants are informed August/Sept?

The visa bulletin says my CN is current now.

If you're place in the visa que is determined by the CN, what impact does getting the application forms in early have?

I think i am missing something here.

AJK

Guys i am still a little confused about the CN.

Don't the interviews start from October? Applicants are informed August/Sept?

The visa bulletin says my CN is current now.

If you're place in the visa que is determined by the CN, what impact does getting the application forms in early have?

I think i am missing something here.

AJK

The fiscal year for DV2011 visa interviews starts from October 1, 2010 and runs thru September 30, 2011. Essentially, you will not be interviewed before October 1, 2010 or after September 30, 2011. The visa bulletin that you see now is for DV 2010 winners. It states that explicitly in the visa bulletin.

In august, the DOS will publish the first visa number for DV 2011 winners which will be interviewed in October.

You will be only informed (sent a 2nd NL) by KCC when your number is current.

It is better to get your forms in as soon as possible, but you have plenty of time right now.

ajk your CN is current now but for winners of last year (did you win in 2010 lottery?). Your CN should start with 2011 if you won the lottery this year and interviews for 2011 winners will start in October 2010 until Sept 2011.