• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

I wonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

KMIRINDA,

I don't believe you, you sent your 1st post at about 07:33am and your 2nd post at abourt 07:46. When did it take you to get tothe post office, collect the mail and come back to your house or anywhere to log on and post that you have won - in a record time of less than 14minutes.

I'm a Nigerian, and we all know quite well that Post office opens for busnness in Nigeria at about 8am or 8:30am, so brother when on earth did you get to the post office.

I DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR STORY.

Kmirinda did u apply through an agency or this is your postman trying to scam some money out of you, what does he mean by "be ready to settle him"? If he has your post he should deliver it, why come to your house everyday and don't bring the letter? Something definitely smells. I want to hear the outcome of this, please post.

sonibogo,

He said i guy from the NIPOST, i don't believe him.

i received NL and i am in USA with valid F1 my CN is 2011AF55***
tell me the next step

mohkha,

congratulationssss, yes your cn is high but you will still be current. Since you live in US you must do CP and not AOS becouse of the high case number. You will be current July/August 2011.

Goodluck

A friend of mine that I entered the lottery for just received his NL in Kenya (CN 2011AF0002xxxx). The letter is dated 14April. He makes me a proud man even though I'm yet to get an NL myself.

mohkha,

congratulationssss, yes your cn is high but you will still be current. Since you live in US you must do CP and not AOS becouse of the high case number. You will be current July/August 2011.

Goodluck

thank you so much but you know i can't leave USA cause i am studying i think i will do AOS

Congrats to all already winning applicants.

I'm new on this forum, and as stated in my signature I received the NL last Friday.

I sure have questions but lets go smoothly, and ask just few of them...

Could you tell me the importance of the rank on Case Number? ... me being somewhere in the 34000...

And is that gonna affect my chances if I sent the requested forms much later?

Thank you all for your efforts to help me...

Good luck for the guys still waiting ...

And oh yeah ... I'm in Montreal Canada.

Could you please somebody call KCC to find out what happened to AS,SA,OC region's NLs? There wasn't any report by now and it is really late this year!

since it often happened in previous years that notification letters arrive as early as the beginning of march, we might soon be hearing from lucky winners!

on the institution attended part of the form , please degree are my supposed to fill since it has various subjects....i await your response asap

The first four winners in Germany yesterday ;-)

Case-No. of two of them very low round 3000 and 4000!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, great to know that lottery reached Europe. I em trying 3 time in 7 years maybe lucky, but still nothing in east Europe. Who waiting long hours can show one of best eurovision song for good mood :) Be happy be lucky
youtube.com/watch?v=ab9C0klYilw

Congratulations to all the winners.

I am already loosing faith. This is the second time I participated double chance (my wife and I), but nothing here yet.

I am originally from Morocco but permanent resident in Spain, so I played with eligibility country as Morocco and address in Spain (Europe region).

It is like participating 4 times so far (two people, two years), and nothing.

I am already preparing the pictures for DV-2012...:(

Regards,

It's too early losing faith. Be patient and pray every day. The "hot time" last until July.
Nothing is over yet.

Good luck ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to all already winning applicants.

I'm new on this forum, and as stated in my signature I received the NL last Friday.

I sure have questions but lets go smoothly, and ask just few of them...

Could you tell me the importance of the rank on Case Number? ... me being somewhere in the 34000...

And is that gonna affect my chances if I sent the requested forms much later?

Thank you all for your efforts to help me...

Good luck for the guys still waiting ...

And oh yeah ... I'm in Montreal Canada.

Montreal,

For Africa region your case number is very ok, accept you are from Nigeria , Egypt or Ethiopia in that it will very high. What country are u from.