• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

but do you normally received letter at home or post office, as i do not know this can actually hapen in nigeria

they sent letters but they just didn't receive or just a little people received them who didn't tell any one! for example I heard some people in persia( Iran) received it but nobody knows what's their CN,...

Kmirinda did u apply through an agency or this is your postman trying to scam some money out of you, what does he mean by "be ready to settle him"? If he has your post he should deliver it, why come to your house everyday and don't bring the letter? Something definitely smells. I want to hear the outcome of this, please post.

they sent letters but they just didn't receive or just a little people received them who didn't tell any one! for example I heard some people in persia( Iran) received it but nobody knows what's their CN,...

If some people in Iran received NLs, it meant that NLs of Asia have been sent.

If some people in Iran received NLs, it meant that NLs of Asia have been sent.

Yeah well, that's a big IF at this point. There is no reported AS winner yet and AS seems to be the last region released every year. Only time will tell.

Oboi im sorry , i actually won

i figure those guyz know what the envelope looks like ...... post ur number i will call
l you

Please who is the petitioner on the form abeg?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey , i was at the post ofc today and i got it . He just said he has bn coming over cos he was particular about the pick ups. as a matter of fact the envelope gives winner away. i promised to see them later anyway.

Congrats...
i'll suggest to go over 2009 & 2010 winner's from Nigeria thread.u wud find all anwsers there...i share in ur happiness....careful fill out d forms....may God be with u

Greetings Guys i need ur help plz
first of All i got the first NL thx God but i only have the Primary school degree and i have more than 5 years experience in my job filed as a Tailor and i looked at the visa site it says this job is 6.0 < 7.0 and the required average 7.0 < 8.0
does this mean iam not eligible and cant continue the procedures ????

Greetings Guys i need ur help plz
first of All i got the first NL thx God but i only have the Primary school degree and i have more than 5 years experience in my job filed as a Tailor and i looked at the visa site it says this job is 6.0 < 7.0 and the required average 7.0 < 8.0
does this mean iam not eligible and cant continue the procedures ????

Hi r35p3ct,

I am sorry but you're right.
Eligibility to the DV Lottery is based upon Education level(at least High School Diploma) or work experience in job area that requires a minimum of 4-year degree from College or University.
It's important to be aware of that before your application. I think it's noticed in your NL to not pursue the procedure if you don't meet the requirements.

My Friend!
Actually there isn't any winner from IRAN! There isn't any winner from Asia region yet! I don't know whats happened this year?!:(

Hi everyone! i have a quick question. Do they notify you by e-mail when you win a Green Card? Or it's just by regular mail?