• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hey Guys, have been following this forum for a while and I am getting curious to know if anyone here has been trying with this thing as much as I have been (since DV-96), honestly I don't think I will ever give up :)

if u appy as a university graduate and u dont have the certificate now can u use your secondary school certificate results.pls i need an answer.

Hey Guys, have been following this forum for a while and I am getting curious to know if anyone here has been trying with this thing as much as I have been (since DV-96), honestly I don't think I will ever give up :)

16TH ATTEMPTs!!!! U ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO WIN !!!!!! U r right do not give up ! some people have played 18 times before to get it !!! U l get this GC soon or later , it s just a question of time!!!
NO MATTER WHAT THINK POSITIVE!!!!!
U r such a example for US!
WISH / HOPE & PRAY U LL GET THE NL IN U R MAILBOX SOOOONN!!!:D:D

Hi everyone !

Here is April 7th midnight...

US is April 6th.

Not winners yet in this thread??

I am planning in my head even I didn't get NL yet.. just my imagination...

I HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE HOPE that I can get the NL.

and I am happy to hear about you guys get the NL.

I want to share how happy I am if I got and you got.

16TH ATTEMPTs!!!! U ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO WIN !!!!!! U r right do not give up ! some people have played 18 times before to get it !!! U l get this GC soon or later , it s just a question of time!!!
NO MATTER WHAT THINK POSITIVE!!!!!
U r such a example for US!
WISH / HOPE & PRAY U LL GET THE NL IN U R MAILBOX SOOOONN!!!:D:D

Thanks man, you're really the beating heart of this forum.
America is my dream and I never give up my dreams, every time I go on vacation there I get a huge push to keep and keep trying, I will never give up... good luck to you too and to all you guys.

Diafa,
Thank you for your nice words. I got used to not-winning since 2004. So if I don't win, no biggie. Do I want to win? hell yeah!

I thought the possibility that someone else may have received it earlier than FLAG by looking at his case #. There are at least 2000 people with lower case #s, and I doubt KCC sends over 2000 NLs in one day.

Let's assume one of the first 25 NL's was sent to some other state in the US, and KCC sends lets say 250 NL's a day. That means;

250 letters per 1 business day = 8 business days to send 2000 letters. 8 business days make 10 days. If FLAG's case # is larger than 25XX, then it's 10 business days which makes 14 days.

So, a possible US winner with case # lower than 250, would receive his NL 2 weeks before FLAG received his.

Of course the number of the letters above are fictitious, I'm giving examples. No one knows how KCC works and how many NLs are sent a day.

There's also the fact that not all DV applicants / winners necessarily write here.

Well, no matter how, I hope we all get NLs this year. I just can't stand people who apply for nothing and they decided not to come to US upon winning the lottery. If you're not gonna use it, why apply?

U R WELCOME M-POWER!!!
But I do think that the KCC may send the 2000envelops in the same time coz if they them by 250 it will take for ever....And specially for example in Africa mails take sometime a month or more to get their.....
And I called the KCC twice and they told me nothing will be sent before April and appearently Flag's 1st NL was dated on the March 31st, Im pretty sure they sent it on the same day or on the 1st April as they told me coz he received it on the 2nd April .....
But u r right everything is just theories as u said nobody knows how the KCC works....It s just suppositions....
But Yeah about people not being all on this forum ...it s sure we cant know just about people who r reading and writing on this forum for others we will never know.....
I never heard someone getting the 1 Case Number or at least one from the 20 first winners....I never heard someone talking about getting a such low CN....
Hopefully we will know someone this year who have a such Cn!!

KEEP U R FAITH AND SPIRIT UP M-POWER!!
AND JUST PUT THE VIcTORIA SECRET CATALOG IN THE TRASH .....lol Dont get mad at the postman ...LOL :D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
2011af0001025 arrived in kenya

IN KENYA !!!! Is that u who r the winner AGBA??
COZ I KNOW THAT ITS TAKE Along time to arrive in Africa.....A week is pretty fast...Even for France it takes 5 to 10days and the mail service is very very good & organized...!
I know that even france to algeria which is 1h45 by plane, a mail will take 2 weeks to 3 weeks to arrive ....

I start playing this game since the 2 years when it start, i hope my packet arrive soon as well

can antbody advice what the packet contains and how many forms do i need to fill, 1 application for 3

Where did you receive the packet in USA or in Kenya?? what do you mean by "i hope my packet arrive soon as well"...please elaborate

Hi Agba!!

Is that u who won?? Who do we have to congratulate !!!???LOL
R u living in US or Kenya?? or did u put a USA adress and u live in Kenya?? I dont really understand!!??
O btw u normally received the forms to fill in the envelop....
Cheeerrrsss

Hey Diafa, axldai, and the rest of the guys! Well it wouldn't help us much even if there were people reporting here every day—what we need is a situation where we can report the winning. I'm almost sure that won't happen to me this year. I'm even not so frustrated any more—why would I distress myself over something that was never intended for me in the first place.

hi

my wife won in the DV2010

MY wife has 5 credit in GCE this include english, maths, economy,literature, bk
when she sat for waec, she has 8 passes which is of no use

she then did course in prospect school of secretarial adminnistartion, 3 years she earn a diploma, and again 9 months course there after in computer operation.

we have a joint business, she has not work for anybody in her life she has been doing my buisness as manager

I have HND QUALIFICATION, but i am not the winner

do we have any hope of getting a visa at all, or we should just forget it

because i recon they may say she does not have 12years of education to get that 5 credits

she did go to primary school
secondary school
and the 3 years course in prospect

please advice me before i waste money

hey you guys.....IF you get the letter of congratulations this year - obviously you have to have medicals and police checks etc. If you here in say May 2010 that you have won - approx how soon after can you actually move there?

again, dos 230, can i used a seperate sheet of paper, to type out section 33, school attended with dates. because during my secondary school days, i attended 2 diffrent school as i change school before complting my term, and same happen to me in the primary school,