• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hi Beech1814,
I live in Queensland. I have been to almost all the states in the US also, I just love it. I had lived in MA before and had been to every state around NM during my travels but not NM, so when I had an opportunity to study there I took it. How did you find yourself living in NM and where in Australia are you based?

Im also in QLD... Sunshine Coast! I've been for various reasons - I have alot of friends in the US - Im a musician and I love to listen and appreciate fine talent... and I studied theology in ABQ. I really do love the states too... it is incredibly hard to get to stay - unless of course we are both lucky and blessed enough to win the lottery this year! Imagine that?! What did you study?

Diafa, the dream is so unrealistic and abstract that it would be almost impossible for anyone but the person who dreamed it to get the actual message from it, so I can't really tell you all the plain details the way they happened in the dream, but I already have some indications that this dream is maybe becoming a reality.

I'll skip the first part of it as it's not related to DV Lottery but it already happened which gave me first indications.

In the second part which is directly related to this lottery, I'm like hanging, holding on some guy's legs and he is also hanging, and it almost appears as if we're hanging from the sky. In reality this may represent the fact that we're in a situation where we're desperate for a winning as that would probably bring the much needed change in our lives. To be honest I'm not really that desperate for a 'Green Card' but I'm just telling you how it exactly happened in the dream.

The second indication that I had, and it struck me really, was when I saw the post of the guy with the username "USA dream" or something like that (you can find it at the beginning of this thread). He wrote something like: "Hanging for a green card..." and the fact that we had very similar usernames matched with the part of the dream where I felt we were pretty similar. So in that dream we're like hanging from the sky and are looking at some stage where they'll supposedly start to announce the winners. During the whole dream, till the very end I'm holding on this guy's legs and I'm wondering how much longer will I manage to hold on and what if I fell down, but I'm actually not talking to this guy and he's also not complaining at all for me holding on his legs :). I'm actually talking to someone else which I can't see but we're talking from the beginning till the end of the dream and there are also others which are not hanging :) but they are down on the ground also waiting for the announcement on that stage. This person I am talking to I think is actually you Diafa.

Third indication was when you said that you called the KCC and they told you when they will start to mail NLs. In my dream that person also told me that she spoke to them and they told her they'll start soon but haven't told her the exact day. I think, but I'm not sure, that I was also complaining to that person (Diafa in reality) and telling her how disappointed I was and she was consoling me, which is what already happened in reality. After that person told me that they should soon start announcing the winners I was thinking like they probably won't start so soon, maybe it'll be one more month before they do, but soon after that, that person told me something like: "Here they are!, they're just about to start". And I was like: "Great! I can't hold on this guy's legs much longer", but we still had to wait for a while and finally they appeared, opened some envelope and pronounced my name saying that I received number 1 or something like that. At that moment I couldn't believe and from all that joy I just let go the guy's legs and that's where the dream ends.

If the person I was talking to in that dream is you Diafa, I really couldn't say what happened after I "fell from the sky", so if this dream is going to become reality it doesn't tell whether you win or not, so that clairvoyant may still be wrong. To tell you the truth I don't really believe this dream will ever come true, even though I had numerous dreams that already came true and some of them where unimportant while others had significant, unfortunately mostly negative, effects on my or life of someone I know. I read that there's such thing as psychic dreams but only if this dream comes true I'll start to believe in it.

I'm not completely clear about this dream as I think there is another slightly different variation of it but the end is the same which is what I expect to come true or not. In that variation before that person told me they were starting to announce the results and everything that happened after that, people had already received the letters and it was the month when it's all over so when that person told me they were going to announce the winners I told her but it's all over, look how many people have gotten their letters and also big CNs appeared which signifies that the last batches of letters arrived. But she was insisting and they indeed came out on that stage and everything went as I already described, but even in my dream it wasn't logical to me how could I get the number 1 (which probably has to do with the CN) when it's the end of the process and nobody receives the low CN so late.

So guys, I know the dream sounds so weird but since I mentioned it to Diafa I felt obligated to tell the whole story. So according to the dream we should expect that I get the lowest possible CN LOL!

I LOVED U R DREAM ADN U R INTERPRETATION SEEMS SO REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It DEFINITELY SCARES ME !!!LOL (I trust dreams coz my dad dream sooo much and the scariest thing is it all happeneds....
I DO HOPE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THAT IT WILL BE REAL SOON THAT U RECEIVE THE ENVELOP!!!
AND I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I REAL DO FEEL LIKE U GONNA WIN IT!! I DONT KNOW WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALLYYYYYYY U CAN STOP COUNTING THE DAYS AND BE SOO HAPPPYY FOR SOMEONE!!!!!
THE ENVELOP ARE ON THEIR WAY TO UR MAILBOX !!!!!
AND ONE IS WAITING FOR U USA!!! IM SURE !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
guys i just recieved my nl
2011 af 2xxx
letter posted march 31
letter recieved april 2nd in ky

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!
Congratulation! !!! Congratulation! !!!!! Congratulation! !!!! Congratulation! !!!!! Congratulation! !!!!! Congratulation! !!!!! Congratulation! !!!!!
Congratulation! !!! Congratulation! !!!!! Congratulation! !!!! Congratulation! !!!!! Congratulation! !!!!! Congratulation! !!!!! Congratulation! !!!!!
U dont even know how muccccchhhhhhh im happyyyy for uuuuuuu!!!!!!!!
U guys are fantastic !!! Cos as soon as u got it u wrote on the thread !!! And im sure u should made soooo many people happyyyyy for uuuuuu!!!!!!!
Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssss sssooooo much flag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES DID U PLAYED FLAG???
CAN U TELL US MORE ?
Wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the besttttttttttttt for u r futur in usa!!!

Thanks Boer! All of a sudden I am getting nervous.... I feel some sleepless nights ahead! HA :)

HI EVERYONE!!!

@BEECH1814 : LOL IM DEFINITELY LIKE U lol I CANT EVEN BELIEVE MYSELF THAT ITS ON THEIR WAY AND MAKE SOOOO MANY PEOPLE HAPPY!!!!!
LOL IN FRANCE ITS THE MMORNING NOW LOL SO I ALREADY SLEPT LOL BUT I THINK IM GONNA HAVE A HUGE SMILE ALL DAY LONG!!!!!LOL
CANT BE HAPPIER LOL EVEN IF ITS NOT ME .... IM SO HAPPY FOR PEOPLE THAT WIN THE LOTTERY COZ I KNOW WHAT IT IS TO WAIT AND HOPE AND PRAY!!!!

WISH THAT EVERYONE ON THIS THREAD WILL GET THIS ENVELOP SOOOONNNN!!!!:D:D:D:D:D
WE GONNA HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE FROM THE USA WINNING THIS WEEK !!!!

GUYS I JUST RECIEVED MY NL
2011 AF 2xxx
LETTER POSTED MARCH 31
LETTER RECIEVED APRIL 2ND IN KY

Congratulations !!!

Wow , finaly DV2011 start.

Where is my NL letter at ???

The NL letter are ready to fly to mail boxes all over the world.

I wish I could find at my mail box and you guys too !!!

Diafa,USA and furumite why can't u ask the first self proclain winner of visa lottery from where he got his NL and where he came from.he said KY and KY mean kenya in africa.so there are a lot of questions we suppose to ask FLAG before coming to conclusion. Diafa am afraid poeple will wake oneday and said he or she hav receive NL.don't let us turn this thread into story and drama thread.we need genuin poeple.

Congratulations FLAG , Diafa you are a wonderful person you give us hope and joy , I wish you good luck and I will be so happy if you won. USA! I wish your dreams will come true and be hopeful all the time, this is my 11th time and I still have hope to win this year, good luck everybody.

Diafa,USA and furumite why can't u ask the first self proclain winner of visa lottery from where he got his NL and where he came from.he said KY and KY mean kenya in africa.so there are a lot of questions we suppose to ask FLAG before coming to conclusion. Diafa am afraid poeple will wake oneday and said he or she hav receive NL.don't let us turn this thread into story and drama thread.we need genuin poeple.

I totally get your point Obama. Of course there is a possibility he wasn't telling the truth, but it was a right thing to do to congratulate him on his winning and if he wasn't honest with us then shame on him.

I personally think that the dates that he put in correlation with KY if it stands for Kentucky make whole sense. The only thing for me that might bring up some suspicion is that he left without sharing any more information or perhaps acknowledging our congratulations and welcome. And also we shouldn't really get too hyped up about anyone that comes here with a report of winning—I'm always at 50/50 when it comes to believing in what someone writes here. Again, we should always congratulate anyone who claims to be a winner because even if he/she lied it still doesn't make any difference to us—the only thing that would make the difference is the envelope in your mailbox.

sugar pie,

Thanks for your support, you certainly make a wonderful example of will and dedication which should eventually get rewarded.

Hi OBAMA!!
I m not going to ask him multiple questions, to scan his papers or anything like that...Im not going to be a psyco looking if he really win....(if he won 1st its for him .....)
His post was actually short (posted date,CN, KY..) and seems genuine and honest ...dont think someone will come on this thread and declare he won if he is not??? Whats the point ?? (putting on my face a huge smile..LOL)
And he if did well it s for him not for me ...LOL , We all know that the NL will come these days anyway.......
But u do have the right to be septic...
I dont even though he might live in Kenya coz he got the letter 2days after...
U should send him a private message and talk to him Obama ...
Imagine u won put this on this thread and 1st of all I start asking u a tons of question, Im sure u would be this Girl is a psyco....!!! LOl
Im just kidding, I just dont wanna see lying people everywhere .....Specially on this thread...

BUT I TOTALLY DO UNDERSTAND WHERE U COMING FROM.....U do have the right to have this opinion specially after the links and posts on YAhoo!!!

Congratulations FLAG , Diafa you are a wonderful person you give us hope and joy , I wish you good luck and I will be so happy if you won. USA! I wish your dreams will come true and be hopeful all the time, this is my 11th time and I still have hope to win this year, good luck everybody.

HI SUGAR PIE!!!
LOL U R NICKNAME SAYS EVERYTHING ....lol
THANK U SOOO MUCHHHH FOR THOSE WORDS!!!!!
DONT GIVE UP SUGAR PIE !!! U WILL WIN Im sure !!!
U DEFINITELY R A WONDERFUL EXAMPLE FOR US!!!!!
WISH U THE BEST !!!!

I totally get your point Obama. Of course there is a possibility he wasn't telling the truth, but it was a right thing to do to congratulate him on his winning and if he wasn't honest with us then shame on him.

I personally think that the dates that he put in correlation with KY if it stands for Kentucky make whole sense. The only thing for me that might bring up some suspicion is that he left without sharing any more information or perhaps acknowledging our congratulations and welcome. And also we shouldn't really get too hyped up about anyone that comes here with a report of winning—I'm always at 50/50 when it comes to believing in what someone writes here. Again, we should always congratulate anyone who claims to be a winner because even if he/she lied it still doesn't make any difference to us—the only thing that would make the difference is the envelope in your mailbox.

sugar pie,

Thanks for your support, you certainly make a wonderful example of will and dedication which should eventually get rewarded.

IM 100000% ok with what u says USA!!! As always on this thread !!!LOL

I'm glad such a good-hearted person like you Diafa agrees with what I have to say—that means I'm not so bad after all :)

:D
Well Diafa, if 13 thousands people have viewed this thread and so far we did not get any 1st NL announcements so far, it means that the letters have not been sent yet or are probably on their way to hit mailboxes allover the world. Hope ours will get slammed with the big white or grey envelope..... :) :) :)

Hi KArio !!
Have u seen that lol....23,525 so 10 000more views in 9 days......:D:D:D:D
And 1st NL has Arrived sooooooooooooo!!!
No more waiting !!!!

I'm glad such a good-hearted person like you Diafa agrees with what I have to say—that means I'm not so bad after all :)

:D:D:D:D: U r Absolutely Not!!!!!!
remember without U r thread Coz U started It I might never have wrote anything and Im sure its the same for a lot of people !!
SO LET S SAY A HUGE THHHHHHHHHHAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKK UUUU TO USA!!!!
U r the best !!!:D:D:D

However I end up this year, in terms of receiving a letter or not, I'll always remember this year, and as a matter of fact the whole DV Lottery, with positive feelings and it's all because of you Diafa. You really made this whole thing feel so much different. Once when we become old most of the things (like how we look, career, all sorts of material things, etc.) that are so important to us now, won't make any difference then but memories will remain and any pleasant memory that we might have will prove to be so precious. So I don't know about others but I certainly profited greatly from having met you, even in this virtual environment.

I am a history major. I know I am going to get a DV-2011 green card. I have known since the second I applied and I will not let anyone else tell me otherwise!! Power of positive thinking!!
I hope that we both get one. How many people from Australia apply do you know? From past years of course. Last year about 700 people received a green card... there cannot be too many people applying from Australia, well at least one would think!?

I am a history major. I know I am going to get a DV-2011 green card. I have known since the second I applied and I will not let anyone else tell me otherwise!! Power of positive thinking!!
I hope that we both get one. How many people from Australia apply do you know? From past years of course. Last year about 700 people received a green card... there cannot be too many people applying from Australia, well at least one would think!?

Your right, it seems that around 5-700 people from Oceania receive the lottery. I'm absolutely with you on the power of positive thinking. Dang, how sweet if we both win! You didn't mention where you were from in QLD? If your in Brisbane and we both with we should arrange a coffee or drink or SOMETHING to celebrate our winning! I think this is MY year too.... a lot of prayers have gone up thats for sure! Hope you have a good Sat night :)