• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hola amigo erivas :)

The letters will definitely start to arrive very soon, the only question is will anyone from us here receive it or it'll just go like every other year where all of those who make all sorts of analysis and share their stories here, usually end up in misery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola amigo erivas :)

The letters will definitely start to arrive very soon, the only question is will anyone from us here receive it or it'll just go like every other year where all of those who make all sorts of analysis and share their stories here, usually end up in misery.

LOL!!
HOPE IT WILL BE THE INVERSE THIS YEAR!!!
We will know soonnn !!! it s hard to think that a lot of people apply and just totally forgot about it.... I wish to be like this but I hate soooo much France and Europe and I'M MADLY IN LOV of the USA......
Wish i stop to try to find informations, to look for what happened the previous years during hours.....That s definitely not the way to have something as a lottery ...but tough to just put it somewhere in my head and just take it back when i ll receive the envelop....LOL NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME....LOL
I knew just today my mum doesnt wanna to tell me before but she asked my aunt (who lives in Africa btw i didnt see her since 15years) to go to see a clairvoyant.... And apperently said really true things on my past that was scary and she said that I wont win any kind of things this year lol...So i guess If I trusted her i will give up but I dont trust that kind of personn specially when it bad news LOL....
So just lets hope and pray everyone !!!
U LL GET IT USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME EITHER Diafa :)—I don't think I would ever be able to enter this lottery and totally forget about it because then I probably wouldn't have entered it in the first place.

Diafa, when you mention clairvoyant, if I win this year I'll tell you about a dream which I head 2 years ago. You wouldn't believe that I actually dreamed about all the stuff some of which has already come true (at least I think it has). The question is will the main part of that dream come true—then I'd definitely believe in supernatural and you would too because according to those parts of that dream that I think have come true so far you're the main character in that dream. Many of my dreams have already come true by the way.

As much as I can't wait to hear of letters being received, I think it's going to be at least another week, maybe even two before we start hearing of winners. Easter being this weekend will probably slow things down a fair bit. Hopefully a lot of people on this forum will win. Good luck everyone!

NOT POSSIBLE FOR ME EITHER Diafa :)—I don't think I would ever be able to enter this lottery and totally forget about it because then I probably wouldn't have entered it in the first place.

Diafa, when you mention clairvoyant, if I win this year I'll tell you about a dream which I head 2 years ago. You wouldn't believe that I actually dreamed about all the stuff some of which has already come true (at least I think it has). The question is will the main part of that dream come true—then I'd definitely believe in supernatural and you would too because according to those parts of that dream that I think have come true so far you're the main character in that dream. Many of my dreams have already come true by the way.

LOL U CANT TELL ME THAt AND stop here LOL:D:D
I wanna know more !!!LOL
DID U WON in ur dream?????
LOL IF IT S RIGHT SO I ll be stuck one more year in FRANCE lol... I dont believe in it coz my aunt paid for it, I believe in clairvoyant who do not take any money and really do than for people ...
USA!! lol U SAID too much lol!!! I CANT WAIT U TO TELL ME U R ENTIRE DREAMS....:D:D:D:D:D

My house mate had a dream that he found the letter from KCC in our mailbox, so now I let him go check the mail everyday... ;)

My friend USA! Hello to all! The Hope is the last to die, we must be positive people, we are all involved in this, for a better future for our family, our children and ourselves. Do not give up and wait with joy, the letter that will change our lives forever. If we win, we go on, but if we lose, we have the opportunity to try again. This is my third attempt and I will continue participating in the lottery, until I win. I trust in God and I hope he decides, what is best for me and for my family.

Good Luck to all :cool:

Hi Beech1814,
I just returned from Albuquerque this year. Before that I was studying at NMSU in Las Cruces.
I am back in Australia now but I am hoping it won't be for too long!! I love Australia but New Mexico feels like home.
Did you like Albuquerque? I love it there :)

Elizabeth,
I LOVE ABQ... I actually lived not far from the Sandia Mountains :). I really miss the US. It's been almost 12 months since I was there last, and I have been many times. I am fortunate enough to have been to almost ALL of the US states and have some very wonderful friends (my overseas family) there. It is SO hard to be away from them. I'd driven thru Las Cruses a few times too. What part of Australia do you now live.... and why did you choose NM? Is this your first time in the DV Lottery?

Diafa, the dream is so unrealistic and abstract that it would be almost impossible for anyone but the person who dreamed it to get the actual message from it, so I can't really tell you all the plain details the way they happened in the dream, but I already have some indications that this dream is maybe becoming a reality.

I'll skip the first part of it as it's not related to DV Lottery but it already happened which gave me first indications.

In the second part which is directly related to this lottery, I'm like hanging, holding on some guy's legs and he is also hanging, and it almost appears as if we're hanging from the sky. In reality this may represent the fact that we're in a situation where we're desperate for a winning as that would probably bring the much needed change in our lives. To be honest I'm not really that desperate for a 'Green Card' but I'm just telling you how it exactly happened in the dream.

The second indication that I had, and it struck me really, was when I saw the post of the guy with the username "USA dream" or something like that (you can find it at the beginning of this thread). He wrote something like: "Hanging for a green card..." and the fact that we had very similar usernames matched with the part of the dream where I felt we were pretty similar. So in that dream we're like hanging from the sky and are looking at some stage where they'll supposedly start to announce the winners. During the whole dream, till the very end I'm holding on this guy's legs and I'm wondering how much longer will I manage to hold on and what if I fell down, but I'm actually not talking to this guy and he's also not complaining at all for me holding on his legs :). I'm actually talking to someone else which I can't see but we're talking from the beginning till the end of the dream and there are also others which are not hanging :) but they are down on the ground also waiting for the announcement on that stage. This person I am talking to I think is actually you Diafa.

Third indication was when you said that you called the KCC and they told you when they will start to mail NLs. In my dream that person also told me that she spoke to them and they told her they'll start soon but haven't told her the exact day. I think, but I'm not sure, that I was also complaining to that person (Diafa in reality) and telling her how disappointed I was and she was consoling me, which is what already happened in reality. After that person told me that they should soon start announcing the winners I was thinking like they probably won't start so soon, maybe it'll be one more month before they do, but soon after that, that person told me something like: "Here they are!, they're just about to start". And I was like: "Great! I can't hold on this guy's legs much longer", but we still had to wait for a while and finally they appeared, opened some envelope and pronounced my name saying that I received number 1 or something like that. At that moment I couldn't believe and from all that joy I just let go the guy's legs and that's where the dream ends.

If the person I was talking to in that dream is you Diafa, I really couldn't say what happened after I "fell from the sky", so if this dream is going to become reality it doesn't tell whether you win or not, so that clairvoyant may still be wrong. To tell you the truth I don't really believe this dream will ever come true, even though I had numerous dreams that already came true and some of them where unimportant while others had significant, unfortunately mostly negative, effects on my or life of someone I know. I read that there's such thing as psychic dreams but only if this dream comes true I'll start to believe in it.

I'm not completely clear about this dream as I think there is another slightly different variation of it but the end is the same which is what I expect to come true or not. In that variation before that person told me they were starting to announce the results and everything that happened after that, people had already received the letters and it was the month when it's all over so when that person told me they were going to announce the winners I told her but it's all over, look how many people have gotten their letters and also big CNs appeared which signifies that the last batches of letters arrived. But she was insisting and they indeed came out on that stage and everything went as I already described, but even in my dream it wasn't logical to me how could I get the number 1 (which probably has to do with the CN) when it's the end of the process and nobody receives the low CN so late.

So guys, I know the dream sounds so weird but since I mentioned it to Diafa I felt obligated to tell the whole story. So according to the dream we should expect that I get the lowest possible CN LOL!

GUYS I JUST RECIEVED MY NL
2011 AF 2xxx
LETTER POSTED MARCH 31
LETTER RECIEVED APRIL 2ND IN KY

It seems like Africa is first again just like last year >>>
Living in Africa ,,, so I think it will take about one week at least for the envelope to reach here ...

I wish good luck for you all

Hi Beech1814,
I live in Queensland. I have been to almost all the states in the US also, I just love it. I had lived in MA before and had been to every state around NM during my travels but not NM, so when I had an opportunity to study there I took it. How did you find yourself living in NM and where in Australia are you based?