• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hi guys,
how is everybody? when i was browsing a forum i found a boy asking about an email he recived and it is a spam:

U.S. Department of State kcc.us@hawaii.com

Green Card Lottery Winning Letter

Dear Winner.

Congratulations! You are among the lucky-selected winners-of the U.S. Green Card lottery program which was-conducted-under the terms-of Section 203 of the Immigration and-Nationality-Act (INA) Section-131 of the Immigration-Act of 2006 (Pub.L.101-649

Sincerely.

Mrs. Roselyn-Williams.

Kentucky Consular Center

so guys be aware

they didn't asking him for anything but i think they will

be carful guys

Hi everyone!!

lOl sqeezetheday !!!! I try to do not think about it lol until the next week !!! but itsssss tough !! LOL
But I always go 1st in the morning to see the mailbox, My dad is glad coz he doesnt have to go take the mails...lol
But all what I have is just bills and ads...No KCC envelop......

@NOA11 Thanxxsss a lot for the Infos!!
And for more infos, I sent an email to the KCC a month ago and they told me they Neverever reply by Email unless someone ask a question with his CN, NAme...

cheerrrsss evryone !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting is something I hate the most! I'm confident this will be my final year of waiting and anticipation. This is totally exhausting, I can't believe I'll have to wait 3 more months before I can finally put an end on my hopes of winning this year in case I don't receive a letter in the mean time. But after that I'll totally forget about this lottery. Also when I think about it I realize that I've always hated lotteries and stuff like that because it's all either fixed or the odds so low that if you put your hopes into it you'll most likely end up extremely frustrated which is exactly the case every year with the DV Lottery. So excuse me for repeating this probably third time so far, but I won't put myself through this any more.

Hi USA!!
Dont Give up !!!!If in July u dont receive any letter (which I doubt !!!), I will give u my email adress give me u r infos and a pic and I will play for u every single year until u tell me I win !!!!!
But I totally understand !!thats my 4th attempt and Im also exhausted to wait !! for nothing at the end !!!
But I m sure this year will eb URS!!!!

:) Diafa, you definitely showed the biggest heart among all of us in this thread and that's something much more valuable than winning any lottery. Thank you for being such a great friend in our pursuit of life in USA! As I've already said once, you are the one that's painting this thread with the most beautiful colors.

It Is Well with Us.......We will not wait in Vain........God Has done it and all we need do now is wait with high hopes and faith in God........He has started it he will finish it........He is the Aurthur and the finisher......so Be Hopeful.....For Good things.....

:) diafa, you definitely showed the biggest heart among all of us in this thread and that's something much more valuable than winning any lottery. Thank you for being such a great friend in our pursuit of life in usa! As i've already said once, you are the one that's painting this thread with the most beautiful colors.

HI USA!!
Thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu soooooo mucchhhhhh for those kind words!!!
It reallyyy means a lot to me!!!!!!
:):):):)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this year NL came out late,from the information i got from USA winners that use USA address will start to recieve there NL starting from first to second week of april.By the Special grace of God we shall have many winners in this forum in jesus name.i lov u all

Seems this is the 4th year of applying for many, including myself - and every year, at this time it is sooooooooo hard to wait.

A HUGE PRAYER TONIGHT FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE POSITIVE !!!!

SWeet DREAMS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Waiting is something I hate the most! I'm confident this will be my final year of waiting and anticipation. This is totally exhausting, I can't believe I'll have to wait 3 more months before I can finally put an end on my hopes of winning this year in case I don't receive a letter in the mean time. But after that I'll totally forget about this lottery. Also when I think about it I realize that I've always hated lotteries and stuff like that because it's all either fixed or the odds so low that if you put your hopes into it you'll most likely end up extremely frustrated which is exactly the case every year with the DV Lottery. So excuse me for repeating this probably third time so far, but I won't put myself through this any more.

Come on USA! While there is life there is hope :)

A HUGE PRAYER TONIGHT FOR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE POSITIVE !!!!

SWeet DREAMS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diafa you are a motivational guru. I am sure you can succeed in this field. I totally agree with USA, you are inspiring this thread and without you, could have been plain boring.
Keep it up !

HI KARIO !!
Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx SOOO MUCHhh!!!
LOL I laughed about : "motivational guru"!!!!!!!! LOL I ll think about it for my career !!!LOL soo funny!!
U r all such nice people ...Its really easy with u guys To talk with U!!!!!! Specially about something like USA, who means the world to me !!
Thankkkkk uuuuu so much just even to take the time to read my post !!!!
LOv !!!!!
xoxo

lOl sqeezetheday !!!! I try to do not think about it lol until the next week !!! but itsssss tough !! LOL
But I always go 1st in the morning to see the mailbox, My dad is glad coz he doesnt have to go take the mails...lol
But all what I have is just bills and ads...No KCC envelop......

Hi Diafa,

I am tired to wait... but I have to wait, because KCC have already decided which person win the lottery. so the congraturation letter is ready at KCC... its all just my guess.

2 or 3 months later, some of people from this thred got the letter...

Have a good day.

HI sqeezetheday!!

U r right and i definitely forgot the fact that they have already selected the winners!!!
I just really hope that we r all have been selected!!!!!
Now it s just a matter of : "When we will receive the NL???"
Its weird to know that we think about something that have already been done....and that some people from the KCC knows about who wins.....and not US !!!
I wished I knew someone from the KCC....LOL
Tough time but in a week or less we will have the 1st winner to congratulate!!!!
I dont know from each countries how long a letter from US takes to arrive but for france , its 5 to 10 days......(I know for sure coz i buy a lootttt of stuff from the US....)
So let s be ready & pray for the best!!!!

Just saw that more that 13 000 people have seen this thread!!! I guess soooo much more people r sharing the same dream!!!!

KEEP IT UP GUYS!!! THIS YEAR IS THE ONE!!!!

Just saw that more that 13 000 people have seen this thread!!! I guess soooo much more people r sharing the same dream!!!!

KEEP IT UP GUYS!!! THIS YEAR IS THE ONE!!!!

Well Diafa, if 13 thousands people have viewed this thread and so far we did not get any 1st NL announcements so far, it means that the letters have not been sent yet or are probably on their way to hit mailboxes allover the world. Hope ours will get slammed with the big white or grey envelope..... :) :) :)

I currently live in the US and have not heard any news about NL's yet. I hope everyone who desires and needs it most gets it this year.

I also live in US, my region is Europe, and still nothing in my mailbox. Hope to hear good news soon! Good luck everyone!