• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

its my firs time to articipate the DV no more expirence so can you give me full-information and help me ?

by mataan adams

Guys

i found a man in India says he finaly got it..... i send him a message to be sure so plz search with me if any of you have a friend applied from Asia

Hi
I am also from India, so if your friend has received it , then maybe i will also receive it in a day or two. Now this information alone will make me go through sleepless nights.

Guys

i found a man in India says he finaly got it..... i send him a message to be sure so plz search with me if any of you have a friend applied from Asia
Last years we used to ask for scans of the invitation letter and the envelope as a proof of such an early first NL.

So, could you provide us with these scans?

Thanks!

Beech1814,

In my opinion there's absolutely no need to hire an attorney as the forms in the first letter are actually pretty simple to fill out. You need the DS-230 and DSP-122 forms, so I'd suggest go check them out to familiarize yourself with the kind of information they're asking, then just make sure the information you put in is accurate and sufficient. You'll receive these forms in the first envelope together with NL and detailed instructions. Also, if you had any doubts about some part of these forms you could easily find help on this forum as there's plenty of info just about any subjects.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes_we_can,

You could have left your last post empty as your username alone already asnwers the question :). I think Mr. President would be proud of you.

Hi guys:

he replaied today and tell me that he was talking about 2010. so sorry for that myself was dreaming like you.

@USA: i'll send him the link for the forum if you want him to share his experince with you guys.

but anyway he is very happy. hope we get it like him this year he also recived his visa

sorry for the misunderstanding.

By the special grace of God i will be the first person to recieve notification letter on this forum,what about you forumite. We want genuin info pls.

Hi everybody from Rossia. It would be desirable to know from what countries here participate in лотореи GC?

Hi all - This is my first time to this site - and it is wonderful. Very Informative. Im a 30yr old Australian and I have applied (again) for the DV-2011 Lottery. I have been to the US several times and it has been my dream for as long as I can remember to live and creative a life for myself there. As I can see, everyone is pretty anxious to get the results. I too am praying for a miracle just as you all are.
I had a small issue with my education. I only did 10 yrs of schooling....but I have 6yrs of education outside of 'formal school'. So, I wrote to the education department in my state. I told them exactly what I was applying for - stated my additional credentials and I received a very positive reply from a Senior Informations officer at the Education Department for my state saying that my education was "beyond yr 12" and if I were to apply for university i would have a ranking of 'xx'. The officer event went on to state that she was extremely happy to support my application.

For those who have won the lottery - IF the notification is received that you are a winner - is the paperwork pretty simple to fill out - or do I need to hire an attorney? actually - do I need to hire an attorney at all during the process?

Best of Luck to everyone!

To states of the letter haven't started to come, and to you already the letter has come. As I have understood you from australian. It not seems to you it is suspicious?

Hello comrade kayfat!

What's going on in old Russia? Any news about NLs on Russian forums?

A little hasn't understood your question-))))
What news are interesting to you? Whether participates Rossia in GC? Yes, participates. And it is very good-))))

Hi Everybody,
hope ur wkends went well?d coming days wud usher in many success stories.
So,keep ur fingers crossed & be expectant.cheers

Hi,

Wow, if it is true, I would get soon ( if I won though... ), ?? because I am living in Asia country.

I want Noa11 to tell the friend about this website.

However, the time to get the first NL come soon, so I hope the dream letter come to my house and you guys house too !!!

Thanks.

I don't believe any of these "winners".

Edit:

singular.

Either way, I doubt that someone living in India would receive a letter at this point, unless a US address was used.

To states of the letter haven't started to come, and to you already the letter has come. As I have understood you from australian. It not seems to you it is suspicious?

I think he meant that he wrote to ask whether his course work qualifies under the educational requirements of the lottery. In case he's a winner.

Thanks you guys for the heads up on what to expect (WHEN) the big white envelope comes knocking at my door. :D (yes, faith in God above, hehe)

I noticed on the DSP-122 it is asking about my schooling - as per my last comment - mine is a little sticky, being that I have a letter from the department of Education rather than an actual High School yr 12 Degree. Im thinking that it maybe best to contact the KCC to get advise as to which box is the most appropriate. The last thing I would want is to tick the wrong box and have a timely set back.

Hi all - This is my first time to this site - and it is wonderful. Very Informative. Im a 30yr old Australian and I have applied (again) for the DV-2011 Lottery. I have been to the US several times and it has been my dream for as long as I can remember to live and creative a life for myself there. As I can see, everyone is pretty anxious to get the results. I too am praying for a miracle just as you all are.
I had a small issue with my education. I only did 10 yrs of schooling....but I have 6yrs of education outside of 'formal school'. So, I wrote to the education department in my state. I told them exactly what I was applying for - stated my additional credentials and I received a very positive reply from a Senior Informations officer at the Education Department for my state saying that my education was "beyond yr 12" and if I were to apply for university i would have a ranking of 'xx'. The officer event went on to state that she was extremely happy to support my application.

For those who have won the lottery - IF the notification is received that you are a winner - is the paperwork pretty simple to fill out - or do I need to hire an attorney? actually - do I need to hire an attorney at all during the process?

Best of Luck to everyone!

Hi BEECH1814 !!!
GLAD U CAME to this post!!!!! We all share the same dreammmm !!!
About U r issue I dont think it s one as u said that its beyond "12years" and if it is the Education department who s telling u I think its a big deal...
For the Attorney U really dont need one, specially if u r a australian as u speak English ....
The form looks very simple I already filled them LOL (even I didnt win yet) and trust me nothing is complicated I attached them for u and everybody on this post .....
U can definitely send a email to the KCC they will reply very fast !!!!
Hope it will be helpful for u & everyone!!
WISHHHH UU BEST OF LUCK !