• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners Report Here!

Hi Cruiserbox !
did u get the visa refused bu the US ambassy or is that u who do not want to get it ??
thanks for u r time!!

If I could remember, cruiserbox was denied the visa by some fenzy excuses (i.e. the reason for the refusal was not strong).

i was i winer 2009 but i refuse to get my visa, so am praying dat i will be another winner 2011.....

Really sorry for you;It must have been aweful to go through the visa refusal. On the other hand it is a reminder for us that getting the 1stNL is not a guarantee that a visa will be issued at the end. We must remain hopeful and frugal at the same time. Hope you will get another chance this year and fulfill your dream.

If I could remember, cruiserbox was denied the visa by some fenzy excuses (i.e. the reason for the refusal was not strong).

That is Awful !!! REALLY HOPE cruiserbox will get it this year !!!! I mean it s a lottery u absolutely can get it it twice !!!! dont look back!!!! look at the future and who knows!!!
Let pray and cross ours fingers!!!!

Hi everybody,

i know it is not the place for saying that. sorry but can't stop saying lets all say happy motherday for our mothers.
and ask them to pray for us and wish a good luck to get the first NL.

Hey RISITOSDEORO !!
GLAD!!! U came here LOL!! Lets say FRANCE is one of the worst country in this world!!!!! (and trust me people im not adding things when i tell u that France is HORRIBLE , really HORRIBLE!!!!)
SAme 4th attempt this year!!!
Realllyy hope U ll make it this year!!!

And as NOA11 said a huge thought to our lovely lovely mother!!!
My mum wish to everybody in this thread GOOD LUCK! and a prayer to everyone to get this GreenCard!
(LOL i m going to get my mum Crazy with this lottery...LOl)

PRAYERS to everybody to get this NL SOOOOOOOOOOnnnnnn

By the special grace of God i will be the first person to announce my NOTIFICATION LETTER on this forum,what about you forumite

LOL OBAMA!!!
I REALLY DO WISH U ll BE THE 1st One !! WHo knows..........
So the day u ll get it, run to u r computer and give us the good news!!! I am counting on you OBAMA !!! LOL
May god makes u R WISHES COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I wont be the 1 st one for sure !!! As Europe is the Last recieving the NL (may / juin) ......but I will enjoy with u guys Ur happiness !!!!!

Guys

i found a man in India says he finaly got it..... i send him a message to be sure so plz search with me if any of you have a friend applied from Asia

Guys

i found a man in India says he finaly got it..... i send him a message to be sure so plz search with me if any of you have a friend applied from Asia

THANKSSSSSSSSSS Noa11!!
for this news hope it s a good one !!!
Did he replied to u?? WHere did u find this info?? Let us know as soon as u know ... (if u have the website can u tell Us??)
But I think India is not allowed to play ....????

THANKSSSSSSSSSS Noa11!!
for this news hope it s a good one !!!
Did he replied to u?? WHere did u find this info?? Let us know as soon as u know ... (if u have the website can u tell Us??)
But I think India is not allowed to play ....????

he is Bangladeshi live in India and he is in my facebook friends list
i found what he wrote in a facebook group when send a replay i'll tell you

he is Bangladeshi live in India and he is in my facebook friends list
i found what he wrote in a facebook group when send a replay i'll tell you

Thakkkk uuuuuu SOOOOOOOOO MUCH Noa11..... U r waiting for u r precious infos!!!!!
Cheerssssss

It's nice to hear of a letter coming through finally! I'm not getting my hopes up for this because I think I messed up my photo, but fingers crossed it's okay and I'll get one too :)

Hello friends, I'm looking forward to seeing some real confirmation that NLs started to arrive. Noa11 would you ask your friend to come join us here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all - This is my first time to this site - and it is wonderful. Very Informative. Im a 30yr old Australian and I have applied (again) for the DV-2011 Lottery. I have been to the US several times and it has been my dream for as long as I can remember to live and creative a life for myself there. As I can see, everyone is pretty anxious to get the results. I too am praying for a miracle just as you all are.
I had a small issue with my education. I only did 10 yrs of schooling....but I have 6yrs of education outside of 'formal school'. So, I wrote to the education department in my state. I told them exactly what I was applying for - stated my additional credentials and I received a very positive reply from a Senior Informations officer at the Education Department for my state saying that my education was "beyond yr 12" and if I were to apply for university i would have a ranking of 'xx'. The officer event went on to state that she was extremely happy to support my application.

For those who have won the lottery - IF the notification is received that you are a winner - is the paperwork pretty simple to fill out - or do I need to hire an attorney? actually - do I need to hire an attorney at all during the process?

Best of Luck to everyone!

lets search the trueth

Hello friends,brother, sisters, I'm looking forward to seeing some real confirmation that NLs started to arrive. No that isnot true. would you ask your friend to come join us here and tells us the true informaion...

i am hoping and willing to win this yrs so plz let us work to-gether and be kind one to onether..

by mataan adam

hey guys. i am from HORN OF AFRICAN (SOMALIA) anybody from somalia or horn of AFRICA

by mataan adams[/B]