• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2011 winners from nigeria report here

forum members,is it dat some of our members re yet to discover dis new thread? Anyway my big day comes up 2morrow,i need ur prayers,,,MY CASE SHALL NOT BE DIFFERENT IN JESUS NAME...i shall post my success b4 d end of 2morrow.

U are not alone in this

forum members,is it dat some of our members re yet to discover dis new thread? Anyway my big day comes up 2morrow,i need ur prayers,,,MY CASE SHALL NOT BE DIFFERENT IN JESUS NAME...i shall post my success b4 d end of 2morrow.

Dear Amanor, don't ever, not even 4 a minute think dat u are in it alone, cos we all in the forum are with u in prayer, its a battle u must win, and the Lord who is the owner of victory, will surely give us victory tru u. 2moro is ur day, u'll carry the day and we will celebrate with u IJN. Congrats in advance!

Amanor, I wish u sucess in ur interview tommorow. Just go der and register ur presence, ur life story ll change tommorow. U ll come here and testify tommorow.
Kennyeast, I ll suggest u call vfs before going to lag to collect ur visa, sometimes it takes like a day delay.
Its so sad that an element can delete all the good works people has done for this site. Well this trend must continue.

Lanre Yeah said:
Dear DV 2012 SUCCESSFUL EXPECTANT,

The Bible says those who trust in the Lord shall be mount Zion that CAN'T be moved.

Yes,cos u already have ur faith in the good Lord will serve,your expectations shall not be cut short IJN.The Lord will surely surprise you guys and make ur dreams a reality.The same way God has selected we DV 2011 WINNERS in a miraculously way,he will do the same in ur life and fulfill ur heart deisres,AMEN.DV 2012 winners on this forum (SO TO SAY),keep prasing God cos he says that "he will do what he has promised to do in ur lifes"AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

House,Pray for me as our (myself and my wife) interview comes up Tuesday 15th,March 2011 that God in his infinite mercy favour us and grant us VISA BREAKTHROUGH in the face of the consular officers in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE SHALL ALL SUCCEED ON THIS FORUM BECAUSE WE ARE DESTINED TO SUCCEED IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GOD OF RESURRECTION WILL FAVOUR ALL OF US DURING THIS SEASON OF LENT IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alot,i mean alot of info was lost in d Aderian thread but not 2 worry,it shall not affect d successful interviews dat re coming up nxt wk,starting wit mine...God is still in control of dis new thread...success shall be our portion in jesus name.

Amanor,

Your interview comes up tomorrow and is already a success and you shall be highly favoured in the face of the consular officers in Jesus name,AMEN.

Go there and get your VISA cos is already waiting for u to pick UP.

We shall all celebrate on this forum,AMEN

House,my interview comes up On Tuesday (15th,March 2011),I need your prayers for God to grant me and my wife favour in the face of the consular offiecers and grant us VISA breakthrough in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!.

Also,to ALL that are going for interviews in the month of MARCH,I decree VISA BREAKTHROUGH to ALL in JESUS NAME,AMEN.WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN

The mercy,grace and favour shall always continue to be with us ALL on this forum,AMEN.

Amanor,
Here is wishing you success in your upcoming interview tomorrow. Go there and excel for the grace of God is upon upon you. SHALOM!

This thread is should be the continuation of our lost thread, for reasons unknown to us, our active thread was deleted. Good luck to us.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. this is indeed a huge loss. Just the other day, I was browsing our lost thread and I saw RAJIV S. KHANNA the host of this forum as one of the persons browsing at that same time and I even called my hubby's attention to it telling him how active the thread was only for me to come back here a couple of days later and the thread is no more. Well whatever would have happened, one thing I know for sure is that for those of us on this thread ,we will all go for our interviews and come back here VICTORIOUS. If GOD be for US who can be against US ? NOBODY.

@ SUNNYSUNNY, Please I will appreciate if you can post the check list of documents for the interview you posted on the lost thread. It was very concise and apt. God's grace to succeed is upon us all. SHALOM.

Amanor, I wish u sucess in ur interview tommorow. Just go der and register ur presence, ur life story ll change tommorow. U ll come here and testify tommorow.
Kennyeast, I ll suggest u call vfs before going to lag to collect ur visa, sometimes it takes like a day delay.
Its so sad that an element can delete all the good works people has done for this site. Well this trend must continue.
Thanks Temmy, i'll do just dat b4 going, the good Lord will continue wit us in this new thread IJN.

House,my interview comes up On Tuesday (15th,March 2011),I need your prayers for God to grant me and my wife favour in the face of the consular offiecers and grant us VISA breakthrough in JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!.

Also,to ALL that are going for interviews in the month of MARCH,I decree VISA BREAKTHROUGH to ALL in JESUS NAME,AMEN.WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN

The mercy,grace and favour shall always continue to be with us ALL on this forum,AMEN.[/QUOTE]

STONESANJAY,
Go there and excel for your Success is non negotiable. Congrats to you and wifey, because it is settled already. SHALOM.

@ Amanor, stonesanjay and other members of this family going for interview this week, next week, and to all of us that is waiting to get to our turn. I pray that God will grant us our visa, as He make His love radiate upon us IJN! Gudluck guyz and God bless!

@amanor and Gracious, u r already seccessful. D only thing dat can fail u is ur absence. Come bak n present us the gud news.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. this is indeed a huge loss. Just the other day, I was browsing our lost thread and I saw RAJIV S. KHANNA the host of this forum as one of the persons browsing at that same time and I even called my hubby's attention to it telling him how active the thread was only for me to come back here a couple of days later and the thread is no more. Well whatever would have happened, one thing I know for sure is that for those of us on this thread ,we will all go for our interviews and come back here VICTORIOUS. If GOD be for US who can be against US ? NOBODY.

@ SUNNYSUNNY, Please I will appreciate if you can post the check list of documents for the interview you posted on the lost thread. It was very concise and apt. God's grace to succeed is upon us all. SHALOM.

Are u serious? He must av done something, RAJIV S. KHANNA is not just the host of the forum but the owner the site, as far as i'm concern, we av not violated any of the rules governing this site. Inasmuch as we appreciate him for this wonderful site, we'll continue to give all the glory of our success to the almighty God.

Are u serious? He must av done something, RAJIV S. KHANNA is not just the host of the forum but the owner the site, as far as i'm concern, we av not violated any of the rules governing this site. Inasmuch as we appreciate him for this wonderful site, we'll continue to give all the glory of our success to the almighty God.

Yea Kenny I am very serious, as in 100% sure. And to the best of my knowledge, I do not think there was any form of misconduct or impropriety on our part, and even if there was anything about the thread they didn't feel comfortable with they ought to have at least warned us before going ahead to take such a drastic step. Well like I said earlier, if GOD be for US who can be against US? NOBODY. SHALOM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Ken Thanks for creating a new trend......have three days to my interview,pls remember me in your prayers.....Thanks

Mr Ken Thanks for creating a new trend......have three days to my interview,pls remember me in your prayers.....Thanks

Oboy u are from a forum of winners, so u no get problem, our secret here as u already know is PREPARATION & PRAYER. I hope u are prepared? Cos we are praying 4 u. Gudluck!

[QUOTE=KENNYEAST;227802.All i just want say is that every DV 2011 n DV 2012 applicants in advance in this forum ll surely GET their VISAS IJN.No matter hw many times our thread gets deleted knowly or nt knowly as long GOD is alive every members in this wonderful forum ll surely GET our VISAS.GOD pass devil.Those goin 4 interviews this wk,dont be affraid just go n clear urself at the EMBASSY ur VISAS re their WAITIN.BABA GOD has done it 4 us i strongly believe that.I'm DV 2012 expectant in the house,i knw my name ll be selected n wt other DV 2012 expectants our names has being selected already 4 further processin IJN..GOOD LUCK 2 us ALL both DV 2011 n DV 2012.

Guys dont be affraid just go n shown urself to the CO ur VISAS re their WAITIN.The prayers has being just go n collect ur VISA.As DV 2012 expectants i feel 4 those lost threads that some DV 2011 applicants here in this forum might need those lost threads,but dont worry guys like i said BABA GOD knows ur heart desires he ll grant it 4 u,u ll all get ur VISAS IJN.VICTOR-FEDEL, ROYALTUNDE where re u guys DV 2012 expectants.DV 2011 applicants we also need ur prayers 4 DV 2012 expectants.

DV 2011 applicants in the house,i have 1 idea that ll help to get ur visa without any complain.B4 u go 4 ur interviews 4rm 2mrrw,just sing only praises n worship songs 7 times when u get 2 the EMBASSY sing praises n worship songs 7 times 4rm ur heart n leave the rest 4 BABA GOD,do ur interview be bold plan wat u ll say n always be ready 4 questions n give short answers dont talk 2 much keep eye contact wt the CO n see if the HEAVENLY HOST ll nt help u.

The mercy,grace and favour shall always continue to be with us ALL on this forum,AMEN.

STONESANJAY,
Go there and excel for your Success is non negotiable. Congrats to you and wifey, because it is settled already. SHALOM.[/QUOTE]

May God be with you..It is well... We are all praying for you and God will definitely show u mercy tomorrow. Amen