• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Winners from Kenya Report Here!

Visa bulletins, october and november 2010

Hi All!

So for those of you who may have missed the October 2010 visa bulletin, I have summarized it below and I have also posted the November 2010 bulletin. I have only bothered to post the Africa bit. Good luck to those who are current. :cool:

October 2010

AFRICA: 9,000
Except: Egypt 5,550, Ethiopia 7,450, Nigeria 7,450

November 2010

AFRICA: 12,000
Except: Egypt 9,300, Ethiopia 11,000, Nigeria 10,000

By the way, this seems to be much lower than the cut-off for Africa last November which was 14,000 though Nigeria numbers seem to have improved. Mmmh, I wonder what's the deal. :confused: Things might be slower in the rest of Africa than anticipated.

For November, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 12,000 Except: Egypt 9,300
Ethiopia 11,000
Nigeria 10,000
ASIA 10,750
EUROPE 12,500
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 650
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 675

very slow move compared to last yr.

mr.

Hi

Iam A TZ, but admired your ideas exchange
CN 2011AF00044XXX
iam still waiting for the 2NL

Can any one shade some lights in regards to cut off number and what does it mean to the a certain CN is current

Thanks

Hi All!

So for those of you who may have missed the October 2010 visa bulletin, I have summarized it below and I have also posted the November 2010 bulletin. I have only bothered to post the Africa bit. Good luck to those who are current. :cool:

October 2010

AFRICA: 9,000
Except: Egypt 5,550, Ethiopia 7,450, Nigeria 7,450

November 2010

AFRICA: 12,000
Except: Egypt 9,300, Ethiopia 11,000, Nigeria 10,000

By the way, this seems to be much lower than the cut-off for Africa last November which was 14,000 though Nigeria numbers seem to have improved. Mmmh, I wonder what's the deal. :confused: Things might be slower in the rest of Africa than anticipated.

njungu
things will jump fast especially in the third and 4th quarter .
dont worry.

God bless you Oliseh,
I have been away from the Forum, but I thank collegues for keeping it burning.
Ngugunut and the rest lam back, will visit later.
God bless all.
CN; 201100057***

God bless you Oliseh,
God bless all.
CN; 201100057***

Olyn
How have you been?
We still have something that you and I were discussing about.
Now that my Visa has been issued, I have all the time on earth and we can do the discussion. I will mail my lawyer friend for more advice.
Cheers

Hi

Iam A TZ, but admired your ideas exchange
CN 2011AF00044XXX
iam still waiting for the 2NL

Can any one shade some lights in regards to cut off number and what does it mean to the a certain CN is current

Thanks

Fredjully,

You are welcome on the Kenyan forum. The cut off number e.g Africa 12,000, means that if you look at the last 5 digits of your case number and they fall below the cut-off number (12,000), you can email Kentucky consular centre and ask them when your interview is booked for if you have not got your 2nd NL. This is because in the month in which you will be current i.e the month in which your number falls below the cut-off, you should have been booked for an interview at the embassy and should present yourself with the necessary documentation.

Take for example if my case number was 2011AF00011654, looking at the October bulletin, the cut-off would have been 9,000. Because my number would not have fallen below 9,000 I would not have had the interview in the month of October. In the month of November though, the cut-off is 12,000 and my number falls below this (11654). This would mean that I would expect my interview then i.e I would be current in November.

Hope this explains it.

njungu
things will jump fast especially in the third and 4th quarter .
dont worry.

So hope you're right. Was preparing for December but can't wait to see next months bulletin, seems I may end up Jan-Feb. Not too bad still. By the way we're still awaiting the full report on your interview.....

God bless you Oliseh,
God bless all.
CN; 201100057***

Nice to see you're back, still crossing our fingers for one of us on the forum to become current so we can see how 2011 goes.

DV 2011
We need to keep this forum busy.
I will be around to help you guys in your DV process. Also keep checking individual threads from Nigeria and Ghana.

For November, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2011 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Ethiopia 11,000
Nigeria 10,000
ASIA 10,750
EUROPE 12,500
OCEANIA 650

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethiopia 11,000
Nigeria 10,000
ASIA 10,750
EUROPE 12,500
OCEANIA 650

hey guyz hope yu are keepin track of the bulletin......looks lyk its movin a bit slow compared to last year.......

I am happy for you prince, I also got my first letter although i received it late i.e 2nd SE 2010 AND SENT BACK THE FORMS ON 8TH SEP 2010

Fellow Kenyans, anyone recieved the 2NL.
Interviews are on, so the waiting begins,
but just as Bennite said' happy are them who waits upon the Lord!
One can wait yes, but how do one confirms that her/his documents were accepted.
I send an inquiry to that effect to KCC, and the reply was' Your doc. have been received
and are awaiting process.Does that means that the doc have been checked.
Please fellow kenyans lets communicate!!!!!

Ngugunut you are right.
Ihave clearly understood, the current, cut off No thing.
fredjully, I think its clear!

Fellow Kenyans, anyone recieved the 2NL.
Interviews are on, so the waiting begins,
but just as Bennite said' happy are them who waits upon the Lord!
One can wait yes, but how do one confirms that her/his documents were accepted.
I send an inquiry to that effect to KCC, and the reply was' Your doc. have been received
and are awaiting process.Does that means that the doc have been checked.
Please fellow kenyans lets communicate!!!!!

Your forms have been received and are waiting to processed means, KCC has seen/acknowledged your forms, but has not yet started working on them. Peace! Benniit

Thank you Benniit, I think It sounded to me the same, but its anxiety.
One can only be comfortable waiting after learning that all is well there!
when do you think I should make inquiry again.?
Has any kenyan recieve a 2NL.
We pray for our brothers and Sisters.

Hi Olyn,
Your forms take about 8-12 weeks to complete processing. I sent my forms to kcc in june 24 and currently they have completed processing according to an e mail from kcc I got last Tuesday (september 14.) When did you receive the response from kcc that states your forms are waiting to be processed? If a few weeks have passed from that e mail, I think you can write them again and hear your status. Most probably your forms have completed processing. Forms are processed in the order they are received. Therefore, the fact that your case number is a bit high, doesn't preclude your forms from being processed. Good luck.

Labora2, you are right. Thank God! I can now join the waiting list.
I have just recieve a letter from KCC............. Your forms have been recieved and acceptable for continuation of your visa processing... ..."
Will come back later.
Lets pray for one another....